Sign in to follow this  
lifestyle

Lifestyle Blessed House

heh heh, me and xlan same same

cook a lot so stick to s/s better

now using turbo, really love the fire

super big so good for asian stir-frying :curse:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We decided on the Ariston (PH930 MST-Tre) SS 3 burner (which the burners are quite spaciously spread out so can cook big pots & fry woks easily...and less finger print marking :bow: ).

Was also very interested in the Rinnai inner burner feature but decided against it cos of difficulty in cleaning internal incase food or soup/water drop in the holes :~ Whereas the ariston is a once piece totally seal so no chance of anything dripping inside the burner hole. Just our opinions :curse:

Here is the one we are interested in..

167728037-L.jpg

:lol:

the inner burner hv both black glass (made in jap) and stainless steel... i'm aiming the s/s 3 burners 1...

:help:

hee.. guess wat.. tis was my initial tot when i decided not to get glass hob!:furious:!! n reason y i chg to rinnai.. cos i hv asked experienced mother who also cooks for the family over the past yrs.. highly recomm rinnai.. n i tink the inner burner feature sounds reasonably practical n clever.. esp when we need to boil the soup or brew herbal things for long hours.. the small fire within the hob can b sure not blow off by wind.. sounds more economic to me.. n i dun think a rounded wok can sit on the ariston 1 properly.. cos it was built more for ang mo style.. flat base pans.. so yup.. still believe asian-make best for asian usage.. tis is wat i tink..

:unsure:

167728037-L.jpg

Hummm...good points :good: . We mull over for a few hours before going down to the shop to make all purchases this evening to beat the GST :furious:

Thanks

hee.. guess wat.. tis was my initial tot when i decided not to get glass hob!:unsure:!! n reason y i chg to rinnai.. cos i hv asked experienced mother who also cooks for the family over the past yrs.. highly recomm rinnai.. n i tink the inner burner feature sounds reasonably practical n clever.. esp when we need to boil the soup or brew herbal things for long hours.. the small fire within the hob can b sure not blow off by wind.. sounds more economic to me.. n i dun think a rounded wok can sit on the ariston 1 properly.. cos it was built more for ang mo style.. flat base pans.. so yup.. still believe asian-make best for asian usage.. tis is wat i tink..

:rofl:

Edited by lifestyle

hi xlan, can get those wok stand to put on the pan stand leh

bought one at the turbo warehse sale $6 though have not seen it in shops

will take a pix of it tomorrow and post it at my t-blog :furious:

paiseh leh, keep going around promoting my blogs :unsure::rofl:

hi xlan, can get those wok stand to put on the pan stand leh

bought one at the turbo warehse sale $6 though have not seen it in shops

will take a pix of it tomorrow and post it at my t-blog :unsure:

paiseh leh, keep going around promoting my blogs :rofl::good:

hahahaa.. oic.. will keep tis info in mind.. when my time come will consider again.. hee... thanks! :furious:

Hi TYM,

Decided not to mess up other forumer blog :rofl:

This burning truck in my avatar was taken by me on the PIE last month...which cause a big massive jam on PIE.

It also won the best tip-off off the day from Singapore STOMP and got rewarded with some shopping voucher :unsure: for my trouble :furious:

167735521-L.jpg

Edited by lifestyle

Ok Bro here is my finding......

Err.... friendly speaking I dont really like those Home Theatre sys, they are more on look than performance compare to Traditional Spk and is more exp due to look and slim, however KEF, B&W M-3, Mission still consider one of the best Home Theatre Speaker. :unsure:

Since u prefer Moives more than musics then I would recommend:

- Amp : Yamaha RX-V2600 (Don buy too highend afaid may over kill ur spkers)

- Spks: Castle Loudspeakers Richmond 7i

- DVD player : Pioneer DV989A (If too Exp may consider Denon DVD-1930)

With these setup, when watching "Saving Private Ryan" or listerning to "Hotel California" CONFIRM will send u to Heaven and ur neighbour to ****. :furious:

This is jus my personal matching, you may go for audition b4 u buy. Don rush in jus becos of GST.

anyone eyeing the yamaha all-in-one speaker?

claim to provide surround experience from just one speaker

quite tempted to get it next time for my room !!

anyone eyeing the yamaha all-in-one speaker?

claim to provide surround experience from just one speaker

quite tempted to get it next time for my room :notti:

Are u refering to Yamaha YSP-1100 Digital sound projector? :unsure:

Maybe u can do an audition at Audiohse (Liang Court) there is a show room for Yamaha and please consider to compare it with Denon S-301 for ur room these are consider luxury. !!

For me I will go for Denon S-301 for my room. Jus personal preference. !!

Edited by Cantona7

Are u refering to Yamaha YSP-1100 Digital sound projector? :unsure:

Maybe u can do an audition at Audiohse (Liang Court) there is a show room for Yamaha and please consider to compare it with Denon S-301 for ur room these are consider luxury. !!

For me I will go for Denon S-301 for my room. Jus personal preference. !!

wah...you guys playing with good stuff huh... :notti:

I can only afford normal ones....btw cantona, any good recommendations on good cables for decent TV/video quality ?

no lah i'm just the typical gal who goes for good looking gadgets that DO perform loh

the yamaha attracted me because of the 'theory' how a single speaker can give a surround performance

next time i shall check out the denon one as well

no harm flooding the audio house there since the river is near by :lol::D