Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lifestyle

Lifestyle Blessed House

Just came back from shopping. Decided on the following:

HT --> KEF 5005...Listened first time and the music on these speaker are fantastic considering it's size. Only thing is the sub (250W) is not that good compares to PV1 or Velodyne 800i (which are 500W :lol: )

WC

167785651-M-1.jpg

167785699-M-1.jpg

Bathroom basins

167785720-M.jpg

167785668-M.jpg

Tabs

167785623-M.jpg

Edited by lifestyle

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Cantona

Thanks for your comments..

Unfortunately cannot get the floor speakers due to it's size and non-matching with our design....so must be small speaker type for us. Most likely getting the KEF 5005...what do you think about this speaker? Just arrived in Singapore so not sure if you have auditioned it at Adelphi lately.

Amp - Looking at Denon 28xx or the Marantz 8001 (4 HDMI input & 2 out)

Speaker - KEF 5005 or MT-1 (x5) + Velodyne SPL-800R

DVD - good choice you have there.

Thanks

Ok Bro here is my finding......

Err.... friendly speaking I dont really like those Home Theatre sys, they are more on look than performance compare to Traditional Spk and is more exp due to look and slim, however KEF, B&W M-3, Mission still consider one of the best Home Theatre Speaker. :D

Since u prefer Moives more than musics then I would recommend:

- Amp : Yamaha RX-V2600 (Don buy too highend afaid may over kill ur spkers)

- Spks: Castle Loudspeakers Richmond 7i

- DVD player : Pioneer DV989A (If too Exp may consider Denon DVD-1930)

With these setup, when watching "Saving Private Ryan" or listerning to "Hotel California" CONFIRM will send u to Heaven and ur neighbour to ****. :lol:

This is jus my personal matching, you may go for audition b4 u buy. Don rush in jus becos of GST.

Hi Cantona

Thanks for your comments..

Unfortunately cannot get the floor speakers due to it's size and non-matching with our design....so must be small speaker type for us. Most likely getting the KEF 5005...what do you think about this speaker? Just arrived in Singapore so not sure if you have auditioned it at Adelphi lately.

Amp - Looking at Denon 28xx or the Marantz 8001 (4 HDMI input & 2 out)

Speaker - KEF 5005 or MT-1 (x5) + Velodyne SPL-800R

DVD - good choice you have there.

Thanks

Didnt got chance to go Adelphi, but I knw KEF 5005 shld be a good choice. :P They have veri good review for KHT 3005 (Award Winner).

Do u knw wat is the power for KEF 5005? :D

Since u like to watch moive, why don u consider Yamaha Amp they are good in moives. Denon 2807 shld be fine but don think Marantz suit ur moive taste. Jus my personal opinion. :lol:

i like the sinks, wanted to get the second sink u posted but hubby prefer the slope in front one.. i like square/rectangular.. but 'rang' him la.. not an important issue.. hee..

so expensive! :lol: the sound systems talk is very headache le.. i told him to put on hold first.. wait for sofa come then we discuss.. now no sofa to sit can't watch dvd oso.. keke..

my mom just got rinnai 3 burner s/s hob.. very solid lei the fire, good for heavy cooking.. i told her can open 'zhi char' store coz fire so big! haha.. i not practical one la, went for vitro-ceramic glass hob.. :D but i really don't intend to use it (not even maggi mee, still must watch pot so buy only instant noodle then boil water we use electric kettle!).. i'm a lousy wife la.. haha..

oh no, the lorry very poor thing le..

Edited by LinDa

Agree that Yamaha Amps are renoun for great music & movies. Reason for Denon is thinking should get an amp that is warm so that can compliment the bright satellite speakers of MT1. But now may consider Yamaha amp to go with KEF 5005 speakers.

KEF 5005 speaker have quoted maximum output of 106dB where as the 250W sub is 110dB. Crossover can be done at 80hz.

Do u knw wat is the power for KEF 5005? :D

Since u like to watch moive, why don u consider Yamaha Amp they are good in moives. Denon 2807 shld be fine but don think Marantz suit ur moive taste. Jus my personal opinion. :sport-smiley-004:

wow... u really showed their hard works... and really nice picture too...

Thanks eR1c.

Here's another pic of worker in action... :lol:

169835040-L.jpg

wow... u really showed their hard works... and really nice picture too...
Edited by lifestyle

u can print a copy for the bangala to take so home to their hometown and frame lei, its so well taken! u use those very pro camera? i'm sure no hp camera right?

Yeah, I thought the pics are great too.

Can share the camera brand, model and price or not? :~ Want to know what kind of camera is 'semi-pro'. Thanks!