Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lifestyle

Lifestyle Blessed House

House generally refers to a shelter or building that is a dwelling or place for habitation by human beings. The term includes many kinds of dwellings ranging from rudimentary huts of nomadic tribes to high-rise apartment buildings.

-----------------------

valrossie

buzz marketing

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi lifestyle, can you PM me the contact for your curtain maker and the shop where you bought the shelves for your storeroom? Thanks!

Hi Lilian,

Most ID we communicated in Edgeline are very competent and great designers.

All the best in your reno.

Cheers

hi possible to pm me the contact no.?

TS's mailbox is full...any kind soul can pm me the shop where the storeroom racks are sold???

Hi lifestyle, can you PM me the contact for your curtain maker and the shop where you bought the shelves for your storeroom? Thanks!

Appologised to all :) that try to PM me as my mailbox was full as i went long long holiday from RTForum. I have replied those who sent email to me.

Trust everyone are doing well...and busy like myself these days.

Hi fances02, sorry for the late late reply :rolleyes: . I bought the storeroom racks from Giant in IMM shopping centre.

Thanks for stopping by my T-Blog. Cleared mailbox.

Cheers

TS's mailbox is full...any kind soul can pm me the shop where the storeroom racks are sold???

Hi, I am also considering Edgeline to do up my reno. Like to understand more on your ID. As there are a few Irenes in Edgeline (according to a few forums), Which Irene did you go to?

1. How is their workmanship?
  2. Saw in some other forum that there is a case that got blown up to CASE and Small Claim Tribunal due to contract issue (not allowed to remove certain items from the contract). Any issues with yours?
  3. Are they able to complete your project in a reasonable period of time? Any delays?

BTW, I also PMed you.

Hi impella,

I have PMed you too :D

Summary:

- She is very easy going, professional and great designer.

- Workmanship generally ranged from excellent to very good and no major issues in our reno. Sure have some small issues along the way but if you voiced out early it should be rectify quickly.

- As for your comments on the other forum, you must know both side of story so difficult to judge just based on one sided comment. No issue with us. If you not sure then have an option to include or exclude the items later.

- They are very professional and will follow the agreed schedule timeline chart and expect no major delay if no major changes along the way. We had some minor delay as it was due to design changes and holidays. We gave plenty of time for the completion date.

Advice:

There is no such thing as free lunch or freebies. You get what you paid for so please do oversee and communicate clearly. Read the contract carefully again & again and understand all details. Plan ahead and factor in the unexpected. Mutual understanding and friendship does goes a long way in any reno and the final results.

Good luck and happy reno :)

Hi, I am also considering Edgeline to do up my reno. Like to understand more on your ID. As there are a few Irenes in Edgeline (according to a few forums), Which Irene did you go to?

1. How is their workmanship?
  2. Saw in some other forum that there is a case that got blown up to CASE and Small Claim Tribunal due to contract issue (not allowed to remove certain items from the contract). Any issues with yours?
  3. Are they able to complete your project in a reasonable period of time? Any delays?

BTW, I also PMed you.

Hi Lifesytle

saw you are using the KEF 5005.2, like to check with you, how is the music and movies sound? what amp are you using? does the Sub sounds tight and deep?

I saw lots of good reviews on the 3005SE, need to head down to Adelfhi for audition, want to know if the 5005.2 is worth the upgrade since they are using similar subs.

Thanks for sharing

Hi kongming,

Thanks for dropping by.

I find it more fuller sound than the 2005.2 versions but have not compared against the newer 3005SE. Reason i purchased the 5005.2 was to complement our reno design. I would get the new B&W speakers (which was not release yet at the time) over the 5005.2 if given a choice.

Good luck.

Hi, I am also planning to use Irene from Edgeline. A soft spoken lady who is very pleasant to us so far. Any advice before I finally decide on her. I will be letting another company do my timber flooring. You think it will be potentially problematic to let another contractor does the timber flooring. Irene said that she will plan my contractor in her schedule and told me that it is alright for her.

Hi shuangxi, that's great to hear. Yes that is the lady Irene Ho. If she said ok then it should be fine. Advice is to plan & finalised your final drawing/design early. Allow some time for buffer in case you are moving out from another house.

Make sure your contractor has lots of experience in the type timber flooring you are laying. Are you laying over any existing floor?

All the best in your reno and i'm sure & have confidence that it will turn out very nice :good:

Cheers :)

Hi, I am also planning to use Irene from Edgeline. A soft spoken lady who is very pleasant to us so far. Any advice before I finally decide on her. I will be letting another company do my timber flooring. You think it will be potentially problematic to let another contractor does the timber flooring. Irene said that she will plan my contractor in her schedule and told me that it is alright for her.

Hi Lifestyle,

I am new to this forum and it is only recently that I stumbled across your blog. I am looking for HT ideas as well but I am unable to see some of your pics. Do you mind pm me your password to your pics please? Many thanks.

Hi Lifestyle,

Do you mind pm me your password to access your blog for ur reno pic..and like to check about the curtains. May i know which company you went to?

How is their price ,i plan to put the nice pink roman blind in my daughter room?Thanks

Hi Lifestyle,

Do you mind PMing me the password to access your pictures? We live in the same type of block. Heard tt HIP is coming in 1-2 yrs! Thinking of doing reno at the same time... Thanks!