Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lifestyle

Lifestyle Blessed House

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Lifestyle

Happy New Year To you...

I'm new here. I'm sourcing for a good ID with creative and modern designs and saw your lovely pictures. I went to <<Edgeline Planners>> website to take a look. I should say that their designs are modern, suits what I’m looking for. I need some inputs from you on Edgeline Planners, examples – the workmanship and carpentry works. Would it be better to talk via email?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hey lifestyle,

jus chance upon ur t-blog.

i briefly glance thru e pages, kinda like e way 'they' work.

e works looks good & neat 2 mi (not those messy type).

- can i noe who's ur ID or contractor or sub-cons?

- any comment (gd & bad)?

u can reply by PM-ing me bak or

u can reply in ur T-blog.

Look 4ward ur reply.

Cheers.

jaCKY777

Hi Lilian,

Happy New Year to you too! Hope you are enjoying & eating nice goodies during CNY like us :D

Yes, agree with you that their designs are very unique & fantastic i must said. Workmanship on carpentry and most things in general are excellent.

Will PM you my Yahoo messenger in next few days as kind of busy these two days entertaining.

Cheers

Hi Lifestyle

Happy New Year To you...

I'm new here. I'm sourcing for a good ID with creative and modern designs and saw your lovely pictures. I went to <<Edgeline Planners>> website to take a look. I should say that their designs are modern, suits what I’m looking for. I need some inputs from you on Edgeline Planners, examples – the workmanship and carpentry works. Would it be better to talk via email?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks Jacky. Our ID is Edgeline Planner and designer is Irene.

Will PM you my Yahoo messenger in next few days as kind of busy these two days entertaining. Trying to setup of web info for our complete reno.

Happy CNY!

Cheers

Hey lifestyle,

jus chance upon ur t-blog.

i briefly glance thru e pages, kinda like e way 'they' work.

e works looks good & neat 2 mi (not those messy type).

- can i noe who's ur ID or contractor or sub-cons?

- any comment (gd & bad)?

u can reply by PM-ing me bak or

u can reply in ur T-blog.

Look 4ward ur reply.

Cheers.

jaCKY777

If anyone looking for nice & cheap lighting...do check out Courts Megastore in Tampanies. Especially when they have clearence sales. Some items are like $10 and $20 :notti: for some European quality lightings.

They furnitures design now has improve a lot with more better range and nice designs. Guess having a huge floor area does help.

Hi bro, got lots of pics but they are all in my Mac HDD ever since my mother board failed several months ago. Now waiting for IT show to replace it.

P.S: Does anyone want to buy (asking $180) a very good maintained & hardly used iMac 20" screen system (coming to 3yr) + keyboard + mouse. If you can find a working motherboard for the iMac then it will be a bargain. Good to add more memory to your existing system. Can also use the internal HDD as a backup HDD. PM me if you are interested in it. Thx

Spec is: iMac G5 white, 1.8 GHz, 256 + 512 MB, 60 GB HDD.

Reason for failure: some transistor blown in montherboard

Bro got pics of ur HTS? :rofl: So far how is their performance??? :notti::rofl:
Edited by lifestyle

Hi Lifestyle

Got the contact. Had make an appointment with them too. But did not specify which ID in particular I want...so let fate decide ba.

Thanks

Lilian

Hi Lilian,

Most ID we communicated in Edgeline are very competent and great designers.

All the best in your reno.

Cheers

Hi Lifestyle

Got the contact. Had make an appointment with them too. But did not specify which ID in particular I want...so let fate decide ba.

Thanks

Lilian

Hi Lifestyle

Roughly, how much is your reno? Cos I went to one ID and her quotation is nearly $60K...both my partner and I felt that it's kinda steep. We went to another ID and his quoatation is about $40K but I don't really like his design. So now my hope is on Edgeline. So need a guage from you...

Thanks in advance

Lilian

Hi Lilian,

Most ID we communicated in Edgeline are very competent and great designers.

All the best in your reno.

Cheers

Hi Lilian,

Our reno initailly was around 68-70K. Final cost was a lot more cos we added more of carpentry.

Without seeing what the renovation involved (complete overhaul, hackings walls, carpentry, etc..) and the materials quoted it is hard to comments. You need to compare design, material quality & workmanship as well.

You can PM me your two ID quotation and i can give some comments if you like.

Cheers

Hi Lifestyle

Roughly, how much is your reno? Cos I went to one ID and her quotation is nearly $60K...both my partner and I felt that it's kinda steep. We went to another ID and his quoatation is about $40K but I don't really like his design. So now my hope is on Edgeline. So need a guage from you...

Thanks in advance

Lilian

Indeed on the high side...way above my budget...Hopefully this sat, they wou;d be able to give me something within my budget. If not, my partner will definitely strike them off...

Hi Lilian,

Our reno initailly was around 68-70K. Final cost was a lot more cos we added more of carpentry.

Without seeing what the renovation involved (complete overhaul, hackings walls, carpentry, etc..) and the materials quoted it is hard to comments. You need to compare design, material quality & workmanship as well.

You can PM me your two ID quotation and i can give some comments if you like.

Cheers