Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lifestyle

Lifestyle Blessed House

eh i dun tink wil close totally de leh... i went oven browsing the other day... was at courts lookin at a german brand oven...the oven has a rubber loop ard the whole eh... door thingy... she said wld nt close totally.. to allow heat n air to duno wad n wad n wad.. sorrie didnt reli catch wad she said becos busy lookin at the oven... heh... so maybe dats why urs wun close totally?? i duno ah jus sharing wad the lady told me la.. heee

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks candyprincess for sharing the info. Yes that's the rubber thingy that i'm referring to...interesting remarks regarding allowing heat & air issue...also not sure.

At first M*y*r technician upon site visit said faulty door so got it replaced with a new oven the following week and the replacement now also got similar problem but less...and now they said it's normal :sport-smiley-018:

eh i dun tink wil close totally de leh... i went oven browsing the other day... was at courts lookin at a german brand oven...the oven has a rubber loop ard the whole eh... door thingy... she said wld nt close totally.. to allow heat n air to duno wad n wad n wad.. sorrie didnt reli catch wad she said becos busy lookin at the oven... heh... so maybe dats why urs wun close totally?? i duno ah jus sharing wad the lady told me la.. heee

Hi,

Your pm box is full. Can i have your electrican's contact no ? From yr pics, it's a great job done.

Lifestyle, how come I can't view some of the pix u posted? Even those in ur blogs are not viewable by me.. :yamseng:

Hi Kathleen, sorry as i had some computer issues and cannot recover :P those pics linkage. Will have to start a new blog (promised will be even better and more detail :yamseng: )

Lifestyle, how come I can't view some of the pix u posted? Even those in ur blogs are not viewable by me.. !!

Hi Kathleen, sorry as i had some computer issues and cannot recover !! those pics linkage. Will have to start a new blog (promised will be even better and more detail !! )

will be waiting... :D

My Tv & HTS is suppose to come in tomorrow but now postpone 2-3 weeks while i :P:dribble: someone.

Lately some major issues :dunno: with our rectification works.

Yo Bro hw come no more pics liao. :good::P8|

Waiting to see ur HTS setup. :dunno:

Edited by lifestyle

My Tv & HTS is suppose to come in tomorrow but now postpone 2-3 weeks while i :):dribble: someone.

Lately some major issues :) with our rectification works.

Wow wat happen???? :dribble:

i have a question. i see that when your carpentry is in, the protection sheet on still not removed. is it u did not opt for chemical wash?

pple say that there are many types of chemical wash. as long as its not the powerful type, your homo tiles can still take it.

or is it that after chemical wash, yr ID still install the protection cardboards?

Hi Mint,

That protective sheets before the carpentry was the second new one for the whole place :good: The first protective sheets was removed after the plastering of our place as it was very dusty & dirty.

We leave the chemical wash to the ID and workers as they know which area is required. We told them not to do chemical washing on the homo floors in living & dining area unless it is unneccessory. I believe they did very minimal or none at all for most part on it as our homo tiles are very clean as they wipe after they laid the floor and was protected by corregated protective sheets the next few days after it's dried.

Yes there seems to be some confusion in the market as to what is acid wash & chemical wash. I believe acid wash is more stronger components and hasher and sometime not good for homo tiles when you have glossy shines on it, where as chemical wash you have various type (light, med to strong) and can be apply to homo tile to removed stubborn stains. Please request for not strong type of chemical wash liquid which they will apply (painting style...this is how they did to ours when we was there yesterday during the final rectification stage) to the tiles.

i have a question. i see that when your carpentry is in, the protection sheet on still not removed. is it u did not opt for chemical wash?

pple say that there are many types of chemical wash. as long as its not the powerful type, your homo tiles can still take it.

or is it that after chemical wash, yr ID still install the protection cardboards?