Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lifestyle

Lifestyle Blessed House

Hi Cantona7 & everyone,

It's being a long time since updating my t-Blog. Here are the long overdue photos of our place. I have done up so that can see the Before and After pics.

My Reno pics

P.S: Still updating pics & waiting for my mac and planning to get it after the WWDC conference next month.

Cheers :)

Edited by lifestyle

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Cantona7 & everyone,

It's being a long time since updating my t-Blog. Here are the long overdue photos of our place. I have done up so that can see the Before and After pics.

My Reno pics

P.S: Still updating pics & waiting for my mac and planning to get it after the WWDC conference next month.

Yo Bro Luckily u didnt forget us. :dancingqueen:

Ur hse always made us :dribble::dribble::dribble:

Can I have a small request? Pls take a few shots on ur HTS me veri interested to see. :notti::notti:

Hi bro, sorry being really busy lately. Added more pics (incl HTS) for you. Small speakers and bass only as not Audiophiles like you bro (who seek to listen to music at a level of quality as close to the original performance as possible) :sport-smiley-004: How about the Marantz's new AV8003 and MM8003 for your next pro/amp :notti::jawdrop:

:yamseng:

297523682_HKhuv-M.jpg

297524003_qvP6a-M.jpg

297523818_fQphK-L.jpg

Yo Bro Luckily u didnt forget us. :dancingqueen:

Ur hse always made us :dribble::dribble::dribble:

Can I have a small request? Pls take a few shots on ur HTS me veri interested to see. :notti::notti:

Edited by lifestyle

Hi bro, sorry being really busy lately. Added more pics (incl HTS) for you. Small speakers and bass only as not Audiophiles like you bro (who seek to listen to music at a level of quality as close to the original performance as possible) :sport-smiley-004: How about the Marantz's new AV8003 and MM8003 for your next pro/amp :notti::jawdrop:

:yamseng:

297523818_fQphK-L.jpg

Emm... ur rear spk veri interesting to hang side way. :thumbs up:

Hee...hee... me know only little abt Audiophiles but u are right the best music is original performance. :good::good:

I have to constantly remind myself to be contented of what I have, cos really too many committment must watch my buget closely looking at the current economy situation. :deal::bleah:

Hey Lifestyle

Can I have the password to view your pics in your blog?

Also I know this is an old flat in bukit batok area, how did u make your switchs' trunking recessed? Its like i didnt see any trunking watsoever man. cool!

Thanks

Hi, the speaker are meant to hang that way :D ....upright.

Agree too on must watch the budget.

Emm... ur rear spk veri interesting to hang side way. :thumbs up:

Hee...hee... me know only little abt Audiophiles but u are right the best music is original performance. :good::good:

I have to constantly remind myself to be contented of what I have, cos really too many committment must watch my buget closely looking at the current economy situation. :deal::bleah:

Hi Junkay,

Thanks. Recessed with the wall hence looks like cannot see so obvious...

Cheers

Hey Lifestyle

Can I have the password to view your pics in your blog?

Also I know this is an old flat in bukit batok area, how did u make your switchs' trunking recessed? Its like i didnt see any trunking watsoever man. cool!

Thanks

hello! how have you been? cant see the photos lei. only the audio pictures which totally do not interest me. :P password pls! time flies hor, the last i remember yr house hacked until not a house now completed liao. :D

Hello LinDa, i'm doing fine....thanks. Yes those pics was for Cantona7. Yes, time flies this year. Move-in already but still have not organised house warming yet....think will leave it till end of year or next year as now too busy and comfortable already.

PM you some info.

hello! how have you been? cant see the photos lei. only the audio pictures which totally do not interest me. :P password pls! time flies hor, the last i remember yr house hacked until not a house now completed liao. :D

Hello LinDa, i'm doing fine....thanks. Yes those pics was for Cantona7. Yes, time flies this year. Move-in already but still have not organised house warming yet....think will leave it till end of year or next year as now too busy and comfortable already.

PM you some info.

haha, me too, have not done my house warming. kinda give up liao. before move in i was so enthu about housewarming. heh heh. but after move in so lazy. my friends have been bugging me so i invited them over in small groups for get togethers instead recently. place not big enough for big parties. even for the small group i don't have enough chairs! :P and because of people coming, i've only started to use my built-in oven and fridge auto ice-maker after 1 year. ha.

Hi,

Very well designed house you've got there :)

Can I ask for your electrician's contact?

Need some help with wiring for my home theatre room.

Thanks a lot

Hi lifestyle,

Can I have your electrician's contact as well...

You mention the switches' trunking was recess with the wall, was it your electrician that helped you to do it?

Your place looks great!

Cheers!!

Thanks Cyn & riyen. Not recommending the electrician based on our experiences and would suggest better if you go along with the ID electrician (rather than external one man type)...less headaches in the long run.

As for the home theatre wiring, might be best to check with those people selling you the home theatre systems (or can check out many shps in Adelphi complex) as they usually do many of those kind of jobs and possibly better knowledge.

With regards to the switches trucking recess with the wall...it is actually recess on the hard compound plasterboard (which is done by the ID workers and the elctrician will drill/cut some small holes to pull the wires) which is covering the existing wall as seen in the speaker picture. I missed understood and was refering to the power switches :rolleyes: .

Hi lifestyle,

Can I have your electrician's contact as well...

You mention the switches' trunking was recess with the wall, was it your electrician that helped you to do it?

Your place looks great!

Cheers!!

Thanks for the reply lifestyle. :)

My house was already done up 2 years ago. i've an empty room which i'm now contemplating on converting into a ht room. was hoping to have an electrician to advise me on some wiring issues, shifting of power points and false ceiling. i'll take your suggestion to check with the shops at Adelphi.

No problem. Anyway, my electrician does not do false ceiling and prefer bigger job than 1 room which could be expensive.

Good luck. You could try KEC Sound System at Adelphi (#01-24-25) as they have good customer services and very popular.

Thanks for the reply lifestyle. :)

My house was already done up 2 years ago. i've an empty room which i'm now contemplating on converting into a ht room. was hoping to have an electrician to advise me on some wiring issues, shifting of power points and false ceiling. i'll take your suggestion to check with the shops at Adelphi.