Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lifestyle

Lifestyle Blessed House

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi everyone, i have the following items to sell (see Signature link) => Cellini small luggage, Electric Scooter & small b/w TV. All are new items & never used. Let me know (by PM) if you are keen to buy these items.

Thanks & regards

--------------------------------------------

Hi MaCe, PMed you.

yo bro, need a quotation from your electrician can pm me?

thanks in advance

Hi everyone, i have the following items to sell (see Signature link) => Cellini small luggage, Electric Scooter & small b/w TV. All are new items & never used. Let me know (by PM) if you are keen to buy these items.

Thanks & regards

--------------------------------------------

Ur Cellini small luggage look great, but budget too tight. :)

Received the Ariston hood together with all the glass hob and oven but upon opening the box found that got lots of marks...two dark long horizontal line (near button funtion) at eye level which can't be removed, stain & small dents and pretty sure is manufacturing fault issues. Informed M*y*r to arrange inspection & replacing asap as carpentry are waiting. On Sat Meyer promised someone will come down this morning to check...now today got this reception lady (I**) said next available is Wed for to look only...i told then why change of plan from today and not bringing new item today to replace as everyone incl the delivery persons agreed that should not have these issues for new unit.

So got the shop where we ordered the product to talk to the M*y*r boss and still they still ding-dong amoung everyone saying in meeting and will call me (but all day waited & waited until some reception call me and she did not even know the whole story...and so start explaining again & again). Not a very good experience with this M*Y*R and their customer service. So my shop will help me by come and take it back the defect item this evening and bring to supplier tomorrow to exchange a new hood. At least will be faster this way but a lot of inconvenient to everyone.

----------------------------------

Thanks for browsing :(

Ur Cellini small luggage look great, but budget too tight. :jawdrop:

Received the Ariston hood together with all the glass hob and oven but upon opening the box found that got lots of marks...two dark long horizontal line (near button funtion) at eye level which can't be removed, stain & small dents and pretty sure is manufacturing fault issues. Informed M*y*r to arrange inspection & replacing asap as carpentry are waiting. On Sat Meyer promised someone will come down this morning to check...now today got this reception lady (I**) said next available is Wed for to look only...i told then why change of plan from today and not bringing new item today to replace as everyone incl the delivery persons agreed that should not have these issues for new unit.

So got the shop where we ordered the product to talk to the M*y*r boss and still they still ding-dong amoung everyone saying in meeting and will call me (but all day waited & waited until some reception call me and she did not even know the whole story...and so start explaining again & again). Not a very good experience with this M*Y*R and their customer service. So my shop will help me by come and take it back the defect item this evening and bring to supplier tomorrow to exchange a new hood. At least will be faster this way but a lot of inconvenient to everyone.

I think is their operation and customer svs miscomm. As long they are willing one to one exchange shldnt be a problem. Jus double check on the hood again when they replace it for u. :P

As they (M*y*r) are unwilling to replace until check first (which is further delay till next week for delivery), so with the help of the shop where we bought the product, the delivery man rush down to Changi warehouse this morning and exchange to a new piece and upon checking it does not have those manufacture issues :) .

I think is their operation and customer svs miscomm. As long they are willing one to one exchange shldnt be a problem. Jus double check on the hood again when they replace it for u. ;)

Electrical point & Lighting pts (incl lighting) cost around 6K. It just keep add up & up...what to do :~

wow how much did u spend for your lighting points?

that is sure lots of carpentary... :)

6K?!?!?! :)

Wow....but ur hse reali turning out very class!! :dancingqueen:

And the cupboards got so many! Cant wait to see ur pictures... :notti:

Thanks Cantona7, Greycat & James.

Yup the workers knows we like to be neat & clean. No eating & smoking in the house, shoe off, etc... cos if any accidental damages will be touchup & may delay things. So everything must be perfect.

hello lifestyle...

Ur renovators are super duper neat and clean! :jawdrop:

Hi Christine,

It's going great but a bit slower than what i imagine. Guess good things takes time.

Lately very busy last several weeks with everything from kids hospitalised with casting due to fall at school to relative funeral this week. Delivery of M*y*r items got lots of problem with product defects (hood & oven) early in the week.

Here are some pics during carpentry stage this week.

194899960-M.jpg

194898913-M.jpg

194899761-M.jpg

194898977-M.jpg

Shoe rack with drawers for items such as keys, mails, etc..

194899064-M.jpg

hi lifestyle,

how's the carpentry works coming along? :bangwall:

Edited by lifestyle

oh dear, sorry to hear abt your kid... hope she's ok now... and my condolences abt the relative..

But the progress does look great indeed...Noticed a clever use of space at kitchen basin area... From the pics, the workmanship looks neat and fine... at least i don't see ugly glue marks and gaps like my own ..

right on ya.. :thumbs up:

Edited by christinetan