Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lifestyle

Lifestyle Blessed House

wow...these are indeed great photos...the photographers communicate to us what they saw... through those pictures. everyone can see what they saw...but itz also about having the skill to capture it and communicate it to others who have missed the moments. :)

i LOVE the last photo...the one with the dog wan... :jawdrop::dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble:

I also agree with u, pics really help to communicate to us. :)

I personally like those war pics, the two most memorable pics that last in my old memory are "one commander pointing a gun at one of his captive in Vietnam War" and the other one is "a small little girl ranning away from the bombing to look for her parent" Is so real and feel so tourch at those pics. :good:

For me I like the fourth pic, stating a sun light coming out from the buddha to brighter up the dark sky. :)

Edited by Cantona7

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yes pictures do speak a thousand words

the most memorable photograph i've came across is one of a vulture waiting for a little girl to die :)

heard that the photographer took the pix, won an award and killed himself :)

Latest update of my place is finished plastering & partition boards. Painting will be doing this week so can't wait for the colors to come alive :) (rather than seeing all white plastering & dust :) )

182902776-L.jpg

Today just bought the following:

183401044-L.jpg

183401047-L.jpg

Can you guess the model?

Edited by lifestyle

Some pics of workers preparing the floor for grinding and polishing.

185541483-L.jpg

185541550-L.jpg

and the result...

185541100-L.jpg

OT:

For the fans of Superstar...here are some pics taken this afternoon at Plaza Singapura.

185548321-M.jpg

185548476-M.jpg

Edited by lifestyle

Wow, lifestyle, your place is so vast and spacious... so nice!

Can't wait to see the transformation when carpentry etc comes in...

Can tell you like sleek, clean lines (from the mag pages u dog-eared) very much... heee.. :yamseng:

Thanks Christine. Glad you like those international mag...you still interested in the local magazines?...i still got lots of it and may need to sell at really cheap.

We like clean cut design :rolleyes:

How's this dining table in dark grey glass?

185814612-L.jpg

185814599-L.jpg

Wow, lifestyle, your place is so vast and spacious... so nice!

Can't wait to see the transformation when carpentry etc comes in...

Can tell you like sleek, clean lines (from the mag pages u dog-eared) very much... heee.. :P

Edited by lifestyle

Hi TYM, thanks for dropping by.

Yes, initially when first watch 100" at 3.5 meter was like WOW it's so big ...but after seeing many time it's just nice size to be like cinema feeling...just nice :P Ideally it's should be 90-100 inch screen....any smaller it's not same feeling and any bigger it's too big as you start moving your head from left to right side of the screen as you watch the movie :rolleyes:

Not really front row as in cinema as most HD movies now are in 16:9 aspect viewing size so not really the full screen pictures as it is cut from top & bottom.

wow, finally can see someone having similar interest : )

using PJ in living room is fine if you have decent curtains/blinds....key to success is the screen, do consider using better screens to help enhance the contrast in environments that are not pitch dark, esp in the day.

since you are getting a 1080P PJ, do consider a very good source and a HDMI 1.3A compatible Receiver : )

Hi deepakvali,

Thanks for the info. I almost had a real cinema at my place but have to last minute drop the idea as want something more homely environment for the daugter and it clash with our design. Was looking at OSI screen. Future upgrade definitely :jawdrop:

How's your place? Got PJ? Yes agree with you that for those wishing to future proof best to have HDMI 1.3 as we see more & more devises making use of this.

wow, finally can see someone having similar interest : )

using PJ in living room is fine if you have decent curtains/blinds....key to success is the screen, do consider using better screens to help enhance the contrast in environments that are not pitch dark, esp in the day.

since you are getting a 1080P PJ, do consider a very good source and a HDMI 1.3A compatible Receiver : )

Thanks eR1c. around 2-3 weeks time. Need to sort out first on some wall damp issue due to heavy raining last couple of day.

Wow... nice nice.. so urs carpentry when coming in?

We like clean cut design :bangwall:

How's this dining table in dark grey glass?

185814612-L.jpg

185814599-L.jpg

Wah ur dinning table look stylish leh. Where did u get it from and hw much? ;)

Don't remind me of the $$$$.$$ Today discounted price is $3900 ;) Was told is was a steal and great price from a famous designer... as in Europe it cost >EUR3K.

PM you details if you interested in it.

Wah ur dinning table look stylish leh. Where did u get it from and hw much? :bangwall:
Edited by lifestyle

so sleek it looks like it can cut... heee... very posh looking... :sport-smiley-004:

I'm sure your place will look a million dollars when done so dun think about the thousands now! :sport-smiley-004:

I'll give the local ones a miss... thanks thanks!

Helloe lifestyle...

oh this is the dining table u were telling me about...it definately is sleek...is the metal part shiny chrome finish or matt aluminium finish? either way it will still look good tho...+ the dark grey glass confirm make it look industrial like...cold clean and sleek....love it dude... !!

wah but the price :dunno: if got money buy the things u want for the house is the shiokest thing man... 8|

Yup. It's aluminium finishing. length is 1.8m, i guess slightly longer than your table from the pic you posted.

Just have to work and save a bit harder to paid off the shiok items :dunno:

Helloe lifestyle...

oh this is the dining table u were telling me about...it definately is sleek...is the metal part shiny chrome finish or matt aluminium finish? either way it will still look good tho...+ the dark grey glass confirm make it look industrial like...cold clean and sleek....love it dude... !!

wah but the price 8| if got money buy the things u want for the house is the shiokest thing man... !!