Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lifestyle

Lifestyle Blessed House

Thanks for your kind words Christine 8|

Yes daughter is happy as ever !! ...you know how kids are. Confirmed no fracture on elbow according to the xray :D Just the common itch associated with casting.

Yes, you mean that ugly looking kitchen pipes (long vertical and short horizontal) at the corner we boxed it up and at the same time have extra storage space :D This is how the internal looks like...195153868-L.jpg

:horse:

oh dear, sorry to hear abt your kid... hope she's ok now... and my condolences abt the relative..

But the progress does look great indeed...Noticed a clever use of space at kitchen basin area... From the pics, the workmanship looks neat and fine... at least i don't see ugly glue marks and gaps like my own ..

right on ya.. 8|

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi

Any one can recommend a good place to get nice roman blinds for the whole house.

Thx

i got mine from Sunrain, they do home services. meaning they go to ur place and bring all their fabrics too. quotation on the spot. if u are interested i can pass u the contact.

Hi Angelwrath,

Yes please PM me the contact details when you have time.

Thanks a lot :dancingqueen:

i got mine from Sunrain, they do home services. meaning they go to ur place and bring all their fabrics too. quotation on the spot. if u are interested i can pass u the contact.

Here are some pics during carpentry stage...

Study table storage area for CPU, A3+ printer, paper holder area, etc..

194900135-M.jpg

Daughter room storage area for books & toys...

194892389-M.jpg

Kitchen solid surface top...

194892131-M.jpg

Edited by lifestyle

Glad to hear ur daughter is all right and jumping ard. :dunno:

Rem to bring her to Chinese Garden for Mooncake festivate (nt sure tis yr got firework bo?). :lol:

You bet mate she is jumping and running as usual even with the cast. Will definitely checked out the Chinese Garden....thx

Glad to hear ur daughter is all right and jumping ard. :dunno:

Rem to bring her to Chinese Garden for Mooncake festivate (nt sure tis yr got firework bo?). :lol:

It's TAKI brand. Has good reputation and wide selection of glossy & matt choices.

What brand of lamination did you used? The quality looked good.
Edited by lifestyle

good progress and everything looks great lifestyle! still looking forward to seeing the odd corner... :sport-smiley-018:

Here is the odd corners that i'm refering to.

This corner in living room is fused together with the feature wall and the focus point will be more on the white glossy cabinet which in turn suspeneded from the black (yet to be painted) feature wall.

195526891-L.jpg

This is daughter room which got lots of odd corners so will be planning to put some study desk. The side of the wardrobe will have a colorful children bed.

195526934-M.jpg

195526983-M.jpg

good progress and everything looks great lifestyle! still looking forward to seeing the odd corner... :sport-smiley-018:
Edited by lifestyle

You bet mate she is jumping and running as usual even with the cast. Will definitely checked out the Chinese Garden....thx

It's TAKI brand. Has good reputation and wide selection of glossy & matt choices.

TAKI = LamiTak?

Want to check with you all who has the oven (especially Ariston) installed recently.

When our new oven arrived and istalled we noticed that the oven door is not flushed against the front top panel. Called M*y*r and they technician explained that all (incl other brand) ovens are like that when new and it will take a while after few months of usage for the rubber lining (that is inside the oven which the glass door is lean on when the door closed) will subside and the oven door will be close perfectly later.

I told them how come the showroom oven are not like that (i.e the doors are closed nicely & perfectly flushed) and he told me that because they used the oven that is not new :D

Would like to check is that a valid reason and do you all experienced this problem?

Thanks