Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lifestyle

Lifestyle Blessed House

Thanks for the info. Yes, i heard Monsoon are are having a Sale but didn't know it was like 50% :jawdrop: Hope they did not mark-up too high and then give 50% off.

My favorite place is KEC at Adelphi which they give a very competitive prices.

Have u been to the Monsoon sales heard they are having 50% sales on their spks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks for the info. Yes, i heard Monsoon are are having a Sale but didn't know it was like 50% :) Hope they did not mark-up too high and then give 50% off.

My favorite place is KEC at Adelphi which they give a very competitive prices.

I brought my B&W spk frm Monsoon during their last sales too, they indeed offer lower than KEC but I still prefer u buy from KEC cos u can choose B&W spks but nt their sub and mix together with veloyde sub (nt sure spelling correct?) to ask for a better package price. :jawdrop:

And KEC ppls are more friendly than Monsoon, I really had a bad exp with Monsoon sales ppl. :)

Hi guys..i too have ordered B & W mt 20 with velodyne sub..hmm..u guys know wheter the velodyne sub model spl 800 is any good or should i upgrade to the 1000 series?..btw my reno just started today! lolz..where u guys stay..i stay at the west side..

Hi AlvinW,

I'm staying in the West also (see my Signature) but not very near to you at JW. Maybe others may like to let you know if they are in your neighbourhood?

Congrat on your reno starting. Look forward to your Blog & pics of your renovation progress. Please post your MT20 with velodyne sub :P

:sport-smiley-004:

Hi guys..i too have ordered B & W mt 20 with velodyne sub..hmm..u guys know wheter the velodyne sub model spl 800 is any good or should i upgrade to the 1000 series?..btw my reno just started today! lolz..where u guys stay..i stay at the west side..

Hi mist,

Thanks. Definitely will post tons of pics...just worry it will be too much.

In the meantime, you can view my other general pics on my photo blog here or my contribution made in SingaporeDailyPhoto website here

Huray WEEKEND coming very soon :-)

Cheers

hi lifestyle! interesting website u have there! :sport-smiley-004: lots of nice photos! do u carry ur cammie with u everywhere u go?

Thanks mist.

This is just the tip of the iceberg and is just a daily blog pics (trying to take any pic everyday). I will PM you my real pro website....got lots of very nice nice pics.

trying to be a pro-photographer :P

hi lifestyle! interesting website u have there! :P lots of nice photos! do u carry ur cammie with u everywhere u go?

Here are the first draft of our electrical layout & design drawings (so far...) :wub: you all waiting to see.

Design drawings

Comments welcome... :)

Cheers :dunno:

hi .. u really got a very very modern room n toilet .... how about liviing room ???

btw, how much u spent on reno ??

Thanks Air. Me too.

Btw, you have a very nice & interesting Blogs.

Rgds

Wow your drawings very nice!:dunno: Can't wait to see the final product!

Thanks enci. The living room is one of the best i must said....still working on a few other things.

Well expect more than >68K :dunno::bow: and still deciding on a few other things. Yes it's a lot of $$$ but considering the quality materials quoted & design, it is quite ok :dunno: .

hi .. u really got a very very modern room n toilet .... how about liviing room ???

btw, how much u spent on reno ??

Thanks enci. The living room is one of the best i must said....still working on a few other things.

Well expect more than >68K :deal::o and still deciding on a few other things. Yes it's a lot of $$$ but considering the quality materials quoted & design, it is quite ok :good: .

Bro $68K is ALOT leh :bangwall: !! :dancingqueen:

Don mind can show us the quotation? 8|