Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lifestyle

Lifestyle Blessed House

Hi mist,

Thanks. Definitely will post tons of pics...just worry it will be too much.

In the meantime, you can view my other general pics on my photo blog here or my contribution made in SingaporeDailyPhoto website here

Huray WEEKEND coming very soon :-)

Cheers

all the best for ur reno!!! post lots and lots of pictures!!

yay today is fri. cant wait for the weekend :P

Edited by lifestyle

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yup a bit overdue as was holding back doing my RenoBlog as my earlier ID/contractor was not competible last minute :)

I like clean cut designs with modern feel... :yeah::dancingqueen:

lifestyle! u finally started your t-blog! :D

kekkeke me support of modern design too! :D

Thanks hencpu. Yes finally the real fun begin and can't wait to take all those nice & messy photos at various stages of the reno.

What you all think of a 100" electric motorised screen with Epson TW1000 projector in the living room?

thx

congratz for the start of ur reno...at last the fun part coming liao :dancingqueen:

Thanks hencpu. Yes finally the real fun begin and can't wait to take all those nice & messy photos at various stages of the reno.

What you all think of a 100" electric motorised screen with Epson TW1000 projector in the living room?

thx

Hi lifestyle, thks for the photos in the SporeDailyPhoto i luve the pics with "FHM Girls next door 2007". :yeah::D

This TW1000 is a new projector offer 1080P resolution. :)

1st U must have a big flat wall or white board (Don knw wat name is for better pic quality instead on the wall)

2nd Ur living rm must be ork ork (Veri Dark color) then pic will be swee swee.

3rd U may wan to consider the power cos u may paid higher electric bills?

Finally must really plan ur cables layout properly esp ceiling mounted ur projector to save space.

Just my little knowledge abt projector, hope it wont bother u. :dancingqueen:

Hi Cantona7,

Glad you like the photos..

Not at all bother..in fact really appreciated other people's comments. My heart say go for it (was thinking of even the JVC DLA-HD1 1080p :jawdrop: ) but ID and wife said may not be appropriate (wife worry toddler may stuck watching movies everynight instead of concentrating on studying & playing while ID affraid may not look so nice with the living room design) and better save the $$$ for other more important items like the sofa & bed zz

Totally agree with your comments.

1) It is called projector screen ;) . My living room seating position is about 3-3.5m from the TV console/projector screen so with the short throw option of the Epson is achievable for a 100" in 3m.

2) Was hoping in using dark black out curtains and with the high contrast of the Epson feature it will look very good as in show room with some ambient lights in the background.

3) This is the headache part as need to finalised my electrical layout & cabling next week or two :rofl: May also need additional DB box just for the Home Threatre....so more cost and more electrical usage.

Hi lifestyle, thks for the photos in the SporeDailyPhoto i luve the pics with "FHM Girls next door 2007". :wub::jawdrop:

This TW1000 is a new projector offer 1080P resolution. :good:

1st U must have a big flat wall or white board (Don knw wat name is for better pic quality instead on the wall)

2nd Ur living rm must be ork ork (Veri Dark color) then pic will be swee swee.

3rd U may wan to consider the power cos u may paid higher electric bills?

Finally must really plan ur cables layout properly esp ceiling mounted ur projector to save space.

Just my little knowledge abt projector, hope it wont bother u. :good:

Thanks Homeowner. Hope you like the pics.

One of my other hobby is photography. There are many many nicer ones but these are just for the website theme "Singapore CBD" photos with my Canon camera.

Wow. Amazing photography. Really nice. Like postcards. :)

Have u consider "Focus" heard their projector nt bad too. zz

Yap not many HDB living rm can afford to have projector and also getting permit from ur wife. :good: cos u really need to have a big wall and a dark enviroment.

Btw which HTS are u getting? :rofl:

Totally agree with your comments.

1) It is called projector screen :rofl: . My living room seating position is about 3-3.5m from the TV console/projector screen so with the short throw option of the Epson is achievable for a 100" in 3m.

Wow, 3-3.5m to watch 100" screen! :good:

Won't it feel like sitting in the front row watching movies in the cinema?

Yes, Focus high end projector are not too bad and good pricing too.

Me: For real HT system my heart & brain said either Monitor Audio GS10 HT systems or the soon to be launch new 600 S4 series from B&W (see pics below). Have auditioned all types of HT speakers & AV systems in the last 3mths....very tiring but enjoyable :good:

Wife & ID: prefer the modern design looks to go with our design look ... B&W MT-30 with PV1 sub.

Guess majority win :jawdrop:

MA GS10

153784634-M.jpg

(new) 600 S4 series

153784628-M.jpg

MT-30

123550377-L.jpg

Have u consider "Focus" heard their projector nt bad too. :jawdrop:

Yap not many HDB living rm can afford to have projector and also getting permit from ur wife. :rofl: cos u really need to have a big wall and a dark enviroment.

Btw which HTS are u getting? zz

Edited by lifestyle

Hi TYM, thanks for dropping by.

Yes, initially when first watch 100" at 3.5 meter was like WOW it's so big ...but after seeing many time it's just nice size to be like cinema feeling...just nice :dribble: Ideally it's should be 90-100 inch screen....any smaller it's not same feeling and any bigger it's too big as you start moving your head from left to right side of the screen as you watch the movie :thumbs up:

Not really front row as in cinema as most HD movies now are in 16:9 aspect viewing size so not really the full screen pictures as it is cut from top & bottom.

Wow, 3-3.5m to watch 100" screen! :jawdrop:

Won't it feel like sitting in the front row watching movies in the cinema?

Hi TYM, thanks for dropping by.

Yes, initially when first watch 100" at 3.5 meter was like WOW it's so big ...but after seeing many time it's just nice size to be like cinema feeling...just nice :jawdrop: Ideally it's should be 90-100 inch screen....any smaller it's not same feeling and any bigger it's too big as you start moving your head from left to right side of the screen as you watch the movie :thumbs up:

Not really front row as in cinema as most HD movies now are in 16:9 aspect viewing size so not really the full screen pictures as it is cut from top & bottom.

Looks like you already done all your homework. I am a layman when it comes to this type of HTS thing. Just give me a reasonable size TV to watch my EPL and sports programme and I will be happy liao.

Hmm... watching EPL on 100" screen would also be nice, like in pub.

Btw, your choice of HTS very nice, asthetically.

Just came back from TEKA today and there are having 20-25% storewide sales this weekend. Quite crowded as expected. So for those thinking of getting please go down tomorrow and order. Heard some item already out of stock by was told you can still order and get when the stock arrived.

Does anyone using any of the Hood, Hob, Ovens or bathroom mixers from Teka. Would like to hear your comments?

Thanks

154035338-S-1.jpg