Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
candyprincess

*~ Keong Bibi & Candy Fifi ~*

i forget to tell u don't buy sofa first till u confirm yr living design and colours.. better than u buy sofa le, have to design yr living around it.. hehe..

i'm oso gullible one la.. my hubby oso less 'soft ear'..

e furniture mall i'm talking abt is e one at beach road, which one u referring to between imm and jurong??

haha, i've no idea silentnight is from where.. local?? i only know its the same factory as king koil.. my shortlisted brands were the triple S - serta, sealy or simmons but hubby really can't find a comfortable one among the three.. :bangwall: i say he got CHEAP BONES.. hahaha..

ooo jus nw we went to try dn Bi is like its my choice ... !! as long as nt too soft.. actually i wld lurve the ultra soft kind where u jus sink in... but such bed is only for pure luxury and such beds make it harder for one to get up and go to work the next day... if ever wake up frm the lovely sleep la.. muhahahaha... i dislike those very firm ones.. CMI lo... so wil take one where its a mixture of hard n soft... not tooo sinking in feeling ba... and backcare adv s3000 frm simmons seems to be 1 of them !! shall hafta check out ackerman in time to come :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ooo jus nw we went to try dn Bi is like its my choice ... !! as long as nt too soft.. actually i wld lurve the ultra soft kind where u jus sink in... but such bed is only for pure luxury and such beds make it harder for one to get up and go to work the next day... if ever wake up frm the lovely sleep la.. muhahahaha... i dislike those very firm ones.. CMI lo... so wil take one where its a mixture of hard n soft... not tooo sinking in feeling ba... and backcare adv s3000 frm simmons seems to be 1 of them !! shall hafta check out ackerman in time to come :sport-smiley-004:

hee.. buying bed is one big decision to make coz both will sleep on it everyday for many hours.. so both must like it.. me and hubby had a good many arguments on beds!! most problematic buy.. :bangwall: but glad that decision is made and over.. moving on, our next target item is study chairs.. keke..

i feel kinda stupig. been telling myself that mus go see OM at liang court. I went today... went to book table at dragon phoenix for mummy's bd and get the bd set menu.. also went to novotel cinnamon room to check out the room as well as get the package for next yr wedding dinner... am shortlisting this plc! :) anyway, was there ard 4plus... and then i was kinda bored didnt knw wad to do and ended up looking for my Bi at his wrkplc... when i hopped onto the bus, i realised that i didnt go see OM!;)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :good::rofl:8|:notti::D super 4getful n blurr mannnn

i went to castilla at park mall after church today.... saw one sofa i really lurve loads... the price tag also **** chio okieee!!! 8k ;) totally off budget man...

Linda - if ur sofa was black leather i wld seriously consider loading it off u.. heh.. but... oh well =X

Linda - if ur sofa was black leather i wld seriously consider loading it off u.. heh.. but... oh well =X

no problem girl.. or if u are getting a sofa from OM, appreciate if u can offset against my credit there coz most probably, i'm selling back the sofa to OM at a discount.. then the credit i got to buy stuffs there but i got absolutely nothing to buy now.. :)

they did... guess that was the answer that was given across the board lor... 3-6mths... but i am sure wld be much sooner than this...

I am nw thinking of wat to do with that little curve in the MBR... headache...

ya... the curve relli puts me off... i think i wil put tv n dvd player that corner... mus see wad my ID has done... keep rushin him for my floor plan but he super busy wif his other work.. heh... hopefully cn see it soon...

ya... the curve relli puts me off... i think i wil put tv n dvd player that corner... mus see wad my ID has done... keep rushin him for my floor plan but he super busy wif his other work.. heh... hopefully cn see it soon...

can do display cabinet.. or sitting area with storage at the bottom.. or just display just standing ornaments at that corner with a light shining on it.. very nice and unique round corner le! !!

have decided on what plasma, fridge and washing machine to get ... jus to find the best prices and get em... heh...

went to om at liang court to check out sofas... a bit on the high side leh the prices? thought wldnt be that pricey? the guy quoted us 4.2k for a black leather sofa... he said actual is 5.7k ... was a bit taken aback... maybe shld opt for fabric sofa.. cos i saw fabric ones cost less than 2k... our budget for sofa is 1k... *lol* i guess that means full leather is out right? maybe have to go back to brighton to get our sofa le... brighton more flexible to custom making it... like we wan higher back rest and bit longer and stuff... hmmm Heh...

but the mattress he offered us good price.. i like iT! sealy royal award... cheaper than the simmons one and also more comfy... he offered less than 3.1k but if we dun get it there and then which we didnt, it's 3.3 k also bluff us say if dun get it then next time go back 3.3k then no free pillows n mattress protector ... -_-" nvm lo we go other places to find *bleahx* shall check out ackerman. anyone knw the best price of Sealy's Royal Award Queen mattress? lemme knw k? thanKs!

wa i tot my blog died. lol. was to be revived end of aug. hehehehehehe

ya EA eh i tink its 131sqm. hee... ya cn hack buden rethinking bah... hmm the good thing is we have 2 spare rooms.. so in future we cn reserve one room for our parents.. either side... and maybe relatives who come over frm other countries... dn when we have children then cn convert for them to kiddy room... :bangwall:

seems like quite a lot of things being developed for 38wang area... sports complex... swimming pool... 38wang shopping centre under renovations.. the canberra pri sch is going high tech.. quite a few schs ard the area as well.. so cn say its one of the best choices we have made ! and we are so happy and excited!! okie maybe jus me.. *lol*

when we start hse hopping maybe u cn join in too.. hee btw where's ur plc?

Edited by candyprincess

wa i tot my blog died. lol. was to be revived end of aug. hehehehehehe

ya EA eh i tink its 131sqm. hee... ya cn hack buden rethinking bah... hmm the good thing is we have 2 spare rooms.. so in future we cn reserve one room for our parents.. either side... and maybe relatives who come over frm other countries... dn when we have children then cn convert for them to kiddy room... :yamseng:

seems like quite a lot of things being developed for 38wang area... sports complex... swimming pool... 38wang shopping centre under renovations.. the canberra pri sch is going high tech.. quite a few schs ard the area as well.. so cn say its one of the best choices we have made ! and we are so happy and excited!! okie maybe jus me.. *lol*

when we start hse hopping maybe u cn join in too.. hee btw where's ur plc?

canberra pri sch going hi tech ar? how hi tech?

hehe no la, confirm it's not just u feeling excited. i think albert, selena they all also will be.

house hopping!

hop

_hop

__hop

Edited by Angelwrath

canberra pri sch going hi tech ar? how hi tech?

hehe no la, confirm it's not just u feeling excited. i think albert, selena they all also will be.

house hopping!

hop

hop

hop

eh nt sure le my Bi told me de... heheheh... heard/read in the news some time back ... but it seems also read that a lot 200+++ kids applied for P1 at canberra and they only accept 160+ have to reject the rest ... they wil practice the criteria of staying within 1km of the sch ... we near near so hopefully next time cn get a plc for the kids but i tink that wld be at least 8 yrs time hahahhahaha

hee...who else is hopping too? our place is punggol21. its really a dead and sleepy town nothing much to do there..but its ok becoz my fav activity is nuah and drawing @ home...

131sqm **** big sia! my place is only a puny 112 sqm. its like 2 rooms smaller den yours.. ;)

eh? 2 rms meh? hmmm okie la... doesnt look reli big esp our MBR... maybe when it comes to cleaning then il start !! hahaha okie la we dun plan to move for a looooooonggggg time.... Heh...