Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sherynn

"laundry-airing" Issue

just wonder if this affect FS? as i got laundry-airing (晾衣服) issue :sport-smiley-004:

1) at the common corridor area outside main door

2) at balcony area... main door enters to the balcony of my house

finding alternaltive as there is no wind and no sun in and outside the kitchen area where the laundry-airing (晾衣服) area suppose to be :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
just wonder if this affect FS? as i got laundry-airing (晾衣服) issue :sport-smiley-004:

1) at the common corridor area outside main door

2) at balcony area... main door enters to the balcony of my house

finding alternaltive as there is no wind and no sun in and outside the kitchen area where the laundry-airing (晾衣服) area suppose to be :P

anywhere that is AIRY lor...not much of a FS issue.

for me, i would prefer to keep everything within the boundaries of my house.

Just wondering if bamboos are placed at corridors and happen tat the bamboos are

arrowing towards the main door of their neighbours, will it affect the neighbours as

they seem like knives towards the main door.....

Just wondering if bamboos are placed at corridors and happen tat the bamboos are

arrowing towards the main door of their neighbours, will it affect the neighbours as

i have a huge common area outside my main door. bamboos do not face any of my neighbour's door.

as i tot laundry = "suay" things :P so wonder if "displaying" of such suay things outside my house will affect my FS :P

bamboo yes. dirty linen on the bamboo = no.

olden days, most pple would hang a wok with it's bottom facing the bamboos...whahahha.

sounds funny but...swords versus shield. quite logic.

or altar table facing door will overcome everything lor.

i have a huge common area outside my main door. bamboos do not face any of my neighbour's door.

as i tot laundry = "suay" things :P so wonder if "displaying" of such suay things outside my house will affect my FS :P

nobody in the right mind would hang their flags and goggles outside their house. this is a matter of correct upbringing and education. shirts/pants and skirts are acceptable though.

nobody in the right mind would hang their flags and goggles outside their house. this is a matter of correct upbringing and education. shirts/pants and skirts are acceptable though.

Then poor me lor...cos my neighbours hang their panties and bras outside...somemore

colourful ones....sometimes is really unsightly lor...then somemore my corridor not very

big....

Then poor me lor...cos my neighbours hang their panties and bras outside...somemore

colourful ones....sometimes is really unsightly lor...then somemore my corridor not very

big....

Hahahaa.....looks like all the country flag are hanging around the corridor

Hahahaa.....looks like all the country flag are hanging around the corridor

All we need now is a dirty old pervert to come round stealing their underwear, then maybe they will not hang it at the corridor anymore.

Edited by threecharacters

All we need now is a dirty old pervert to come round stealing their underwear, then maybe they will not hang it at the corridor anymore.

hahaaaaa...

why not hang un-wash underwear, plus some itchy powder to sabo the dirty old pervert.

you wanna volunteer? 8|

i think karen don mind paying you - let say $6/h? :notti::unsure::dancingqueen:

you wanna volunteer? :notti:

i think karen don mind paying you - let say $6/h? :dunno::dunno::bow:

Hahaha.... too expensive la...can charge cheaper or not?

I really hope 1 day their undergarments will be stolen lor...

Cos sometimes really so pai say to walk past...

I dunno y they are so indifferent...letting ppl noe wat brands they wear and

their cup size....

Hahaha.... too expensive la...can charge cheaper or not?

I really hope 1 day their undergarments will be stolen lor...

Cos sometimes really so pai say to walk past...

I dunno y they are so indifferent...letting ppl noe wat brands they wear and

their cup size....

how abt 30,000 Indonesian Rupiah per hour ? ?

Wat is there to paseh . I myself a big man also walk to bra and pantie's section with my wife for shopping what .

Wat is there to paseh . I myself a big man also walk to bra and pantie's section with my wife for shopping what .

shopping - those are new ones...

imagine walking pass a row of USED ones....with holes here/there, loose threads, worse - YELLOWISH liao.

disgusting lor.

shopping - those are new ones...

imagine walking pass a row of USED ones....with holes here/there, loose threads, worse - YELLOWISH liao.

disgusting lor.

Oh... if old one than Yucckssssssssssssssssss