Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sherynn

"laundry-airing" Issue

Oh... if old one than Yucckssssssssssssssssss

Of cos old ones la...cannot be everyday wear new ones and then throw away and buy new

ones ma....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Of cos old ones la...cannot be everyday wear new ones and then throw away and buy new

ones ma....

pls check your email ... :D:)

I would suggest that since the common area is not big, can you try and occupy the "space". Put plants, huge ones. Then there is no space for other "stuffs".

pls check your email ... :bangwall::bangwall:

checked and replied!

I would suggest that since the common area is not big, can you try and occupy the "space". Put plants, huge ones. Then there is no space for other "stuffs".

No la...they put outside their "territories" ma...I cannot place my plants at their "territories"

right? Then I am spoiling for a fight liao...hahahah...dun wanna b another Joo Chiat star!

checked and replied!

No la...they put outside their "territories" ma...I cannot place my plants at their "territories"

right? Then I am spoiling for a fight liao...hahahah...dun wanna b another Joo Chiat star!

just close one eye and live in harmony lor.

the moment you choose to face them off.....it's going to be ****.

My new house, my neighbour has already invaded my territories. How to say it,.... my house outside is the common rubbish chute. The opposite family choose to put their plants outside my house, around the corner of the rubbish chute. Like this, what can I do??

The owners have allowed them to do so for the past few years already.

和气生财 !

This is wat my FS master say too...Like wat Mace says, just close one eye....I tink

I close 2 eyes liao....but unfortunately tis morning when I leave for work, I saw

another 2 or 3 bras, colourful ones hang outside....really suay lor...If i not wrong, also

gt panties....I quickly turn off! So unsightly!

This is wat my FS master say too...Like wat Mace says, just close one eye....I tink

I close 2 eyes liao....but unfortunately tis morning when I leave for work, I saw

another 2 or 3 bras, colourful ones hang outside....really suay lor...If i not wrong, also

gt panties....I quickly turn off! So unsightly!

dont get offended.....i felt pple are over superstitious when comes to such things.

walking past used lingerie = disgusting yes but suay no lah.

some of the older folks(men) even refuse to walk anywhere near to lingerie department cos they considered it SUAY but when they undress their wife how come NOT SUAY? 24.gif

dont get offended.....i felt pple are over superstitious when comes to such things.

walking past used lingerie = disgusting yes but suay no lah.

some of the older folks(men) even refuse to walk anywhere near to lingerie department cos they considered it SUAY but when they undress their wife how come NOT SUAY? 24.gif

Contradicting har...

Mace, ask u something, is Divan beds ok for FS point of view. Can the qi flow properly?

Or did I put it correctly?

Contradicting har...

Mace, ask u something, is Divan beds ok for FS point of view. Can the qi flow properly?

Or did I put it correctly?

no qi below.

Then how? Any remedy? I already bought and slp on it for 4 mths liao leh.....

Please help. Thanks.

most would concentrate/strengthen on their lucky locations in the house cos no house is perfect(unless you buy the land and build your own house). Just improve on other parts of the house that is good/"affecting" to you.

most would concentrate/strengthen on their lucky locations in the house cos no house is perfect(unless you buy the land and build your own house). Just improve on other parts of the house that is good/"affecting" to you.

Ok ok...thanks!