Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovenest

Applying For Jobs

i want to apply for this particular job but the requirement is diploma while i have a degree.

does that mean it will disqualify me( assuming the salary i ask for will be more)..or if i bring down the asking salary then it will be ok??

by the way they dont put salary range...instead ask what is expected from us...feels like a tricky question

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

basically, when the job requires a diploma, they won't pay more for a degree-holder

conversely, if there is another applicant who is a diploma holder AND has some experience in the field, you won't stand a chance

anyway, if you are really interested in this job

then check out the classifieds for similar jobs, some of the ads would have the salary range there

sorry just curious why do you want a diploma-job when you have a degree? :jawdrop:

My advice is if you are not in a hurry to look for a job, don't go reduce your asking salary. Once your salary had been determined, its very hard to have the employer increase it. And the probable thing is that you will feel underpaid and overworked, very stressed up and maybe resigned within a short time.

hahhaha.....becos i dono what job to do

in other words im a very confused person

sometimes i feel my degree is wasted

haha. i'm also a very confused person. i also don't know what job i want to work as. that's why i've been staying at home for the past half year! :notti:

haha.. you all very cute leh.. for me.. i know what i enjoy doing but cant cos for practical reasons.. money.. !!

korea, at least you can afford to nua at home... good leh.. :bangwall:

haha.. you all very cute leh.. for me.. i know what i enjoy doing but cant cos for practical reasons.. money.. !!

korea, at least you can afford to nua at home... good leh.. :bangwall:

of course everybody know what he/she enjoys lah. all the enjoyment needs $$$! :dancingqueen:

sometimes, nua at home also very sianz b'cos nothing to do leh. 8|

i want to apply for this particular job but the requirement is diploma while i have a degree.

does that mean it will disqualify me( assuming the salary i ask for will be more)..or if i bring down the asking salary then it will be ok??

by the way they dont put salary range...instead ask what is expected from us...feels like a tricky question

i honestly think that if employee are looking for dip we will be over qualified for the job. thats what i noticed in my job hunting.

If they are really require a diploma for a job then don't force you self there is another opportunity that comes to you but I suggest that you should apply first on a job with a small salary just for having experience and idea.

Dubai Careers

If you like the job, just apply first and see if they call you for interview. Don't need to think of the so many "if" and "what". Cheers!

If you like the job, just apply first and see if they call you for interview. Don't need to think of the so many "if" and "what". Cheers!

I agree. Someone has told me before "if I can live my life all over again, I will take more risk when I was younger!".

So, for now .... no "if" and "want".

"