Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Recommended Posts

I bought a 10 yr old house, 3 yrs ago . 3rd flr Paul started leaking into master bedroom below. So I completely stripped the tiles and redid waterproofing. < 1 yr later, There was a big crack and that area started to leak again, so under warranty, contractor dug up that portion and RE-unforced, waterproofed. 1 yr later ( no no warranty) the repaired portion has bulged upwards and though no leakage seen in master bedroom, the bulge which goes all the way to the edge of the patio, one of the walls below is showing serious signs of water ingress/ seepage. 

 Does anyone ave any experience ever using thermal scanning to solve leakage/ seepage problems?  Any ?recommendations? 




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this