Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Pc Show @ Suntec City

hi, the PC show had started? any great deals? we passed by suntec city yesterday and traffic was heavy! :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi, the PC show had started? any great deals? we passed by suntec city yesterday and traffic was heavy! :sport-smiley-004:

I went! I went! :bangwall: So crowded! I went to look for LCD TVs ... but the prices so-so lor.. My fiance say he saw some cheaper at Audiohouse...

Anyone know what the best deal outside for Samsung LA32N71BX?? PC show promo is $1499 w/o any other free gift and they told me is the best deal anywhere... But I called Audiohouse, they selling same price with free HT or HD set...

I went! I went! :P So crowded! I went to look for LCD TVs ... but the prices so-so lor.. My fiance say he saw some cheaper at Audiohouse...

Anyone know what the best deal outside for Samsung LA32N71BX?? PC show promo is $1499 w/o any other free gift and they told me is the best deal anywhere... But I called Audiohouse, they selling same price with free HT or HD set...

i went yesterday to check out too... the home theatre system from Pioneer seems to be quite good buy.. newspapers said only limited to first 5 sets of the day... the rest.. average.. also check out the router and printers... can set up home networking mah.. hee.. :notti:

i went yesterday to check out too... the home theatre system from Pioneer seems to be quite good buy.. newspapers said only limited to first 5 sets of the day... the rest.. average.. also check out the router and printers... can set up home networking mah.. hee.. :notti:

For digi-cam, the price is higher in IT show than in Sim Lim. At least for Canon and some Panasonic models

Wanted to go there check out the price for notebook.... HP TX1005... Best is selling at $2299... with upgrade of RAM... not sure any offer at PC show...

haiz, we didn't went to the PC show lah b'cos super jam leh. hubby hates to drive in the jam. if can avoid then avoid. :dribble:

recently, hubby bought a 26" panasonic LCD from hong liang at $890 after bargain. :jawdrop: the LCD is to put in the bedroom. :dribble:

Just got the Pioneer 1600GB HD Home Theatre system at the PC show... limited to 5 sets a day and we managed to grab the 4th set.. :notti:

we went to the PC show yesterday. wooooow, there were a lot a lot a lot of people, manz! :notti::notti::notti: suntec city and marina square carparks were full. we'd to park at millennium walk (also limited spaces)! but end of the day, we also didn't buy anything from the PC show. :D

hi, the PC show had started? any great deals? we passed by suntec city yesterday and traffic was heavy! :)

Hi Guys,

Went to the PC show on Saturday since I was visiting my ID at Marina Sq. Thought it will be just a "see see look look" session...end up buying the Samsung R81 37" Bordeux Plus. Price was 2299 w choice of free gift, which i think is quite decent. What attracts me is the 3 year extended warranty that I think is a bonus.

Teddy

the PC show was extremely crowded! we could hardly walk lah. even wanted to buy things also difficult. :) they should hold the show at spore expo where the spaces are bigger leh. so silly. !!

I bought Samsung 40" LCD...

These places are dangerous.. lol.. go in.. so tempted to get something..

such PC show, you must do some homework before hand after that then can straightaway head to the respective booth to purchase the things. for example, if you want to buy a new set of tv then you must know the brand and model which you're going to buy. in this way will save time and easier! :)

yeah.. we went to LG Samsung and Pioneer..

after much deliberation. we went for Samsung..

now.. almost 80% of appliance Samsung.. lol.. dunno if next time can openhouse for samsung .. ha ha ha..