Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sumobear

How To Protect Your Sink?

Hi,

I am currently looking for a kind of mat that is use for kitchen sink that will some how give some protection to your glassware while you do your washing, any idea where can I get such product? I saw such mat some time ago but I cannot find it now...I think it is very rare. Can someone advice me?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

maybe you want to consider using those non-slip mat for car dashboard

haha me keep thinking of getting a sink that is solid and can withstand impact but totally forgot about the other way round. drop things in stone sink confirm liao liao :)

let me know when you find a suitable mat. if not i'll kapo from my bf's car to use temporarily ;)

Is it really good? Do you need to air it after every use otherwise it will become mouldy?

hehehe, sorry can't tell you now coz i have not even started my renovation yet

but hear sumobear mentioned the glassware drop in stone sink gone case then i realise i will really need one of this :(

think you can air it once in a while bah, if not likely to have smell loh

though remember to take it up before pouring hot water, if not it will melt...

Ohh...I thought u already done up your house....you are very active in the forum huh...

anyway I might buy the mat since it's inexpensive....daiso,,,,here i come...

hi sumobear, are you still looking for it?

just bought one at daiso :(

2606072043sd1.jpg

Wow...lucky one! Do they have white colour? I will only use white...hehe

Which Daiso did you went to?

Erm actually I found something else to replace the mat but I think it is not as good as the one that you found. I used the drawer mat from IKEA coz can cut to the size of my sink.

only saw the mat in this colour

in fact, only saw a few piece so quickly grabbed one coz dun know next time still have or not :)

i went to the Daiso at IMM coz happened to be in the area

find that Daiso's stock is really dependent on what's available and what the stockist like :(

only saw the mat in this colour

in fact, only saw a few piece so quickly grabbed one coz dun know next time still have or not :)

i went to the Daiso at IMM coz happened to be in the area

find that Daiso's stock is really dependent on what's available and what the stockist like :(

Sigh...no white then I do not think I want already. I am very colour disciplined...haha...wrong colour will kill my house. My IKEA mat is almost transparent when I place in the sink...so quite happy with it but water is slightly harder to drain off.