Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ekardo

Any Satified Customer From Red Apple (imm) ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest our-home
:lol: u order white later will delivered red

That's so funny! My hubby also read what you wrote and we were both laughing.

Good way to de-stress after looking at all the quotations we got.

After reading this thread, I have regretted buying from Mode Studio. I have made a full payment of S$4600 (Inclusive of GST) for Leather Sofa, Coffee Table, Dinning Table and six chairs. Seems like it more expensive than what you guys have bought. However, the salesman told me is a National Day offer

After reading this thread, I have regretted buying from Mode Studio. I have made a full payment of S$4600 (Inclusive of GST) for Leather Sofa, Coffee Table, Dinning Table and six chairs. Seems like it more expensive than what you guys have bought. However, the salesman told me is a National Day offer

WHY did you make full payment in the 1st place?????

isn't it a stoooopid thing to do?

when buying any furnitures or anything, dun ever ever make full payments to them....

But hows the quality? At least they delivered

can go n take a look at my blog under community blog....

I was told that for offer price, I need to make full payment.

that's a big bull sh&t from them.......

NEVER ever make full payment for anything..... its ok... learn from a lesson and not to do it again next time....

no matter how much you love the shop stuff, never make full payment. as a customer, u just have to be very firm with shops.

just walk away from the shop.

Actually I made the purchased on National Day. Two days later then I read about all these. I have called up the credit card company but was told that they cannot cancel the transaction unless Mode Studio agree. Too bad. As what you said, was a lesson learnt. :bangwall:

I have also called up CASE but was told that for purchase of furniture, there is no cooling period :furious:

So I called up Mode Studio again and the salesman told me that for Mode Studio, it is handle by another logistic company. Hence there should not be such problem as late delivery.

I also kena from Red Apple, Is there no place to protect the Consumer in Singapore?

Below is my abstract sent to them:

Like to highlight to you that your service is the most screw up i ever met. Just my luck to have bought from you all, I will definetely let my friend's and neighbours know how "good" is your services.

I ordered 1 coffee table, 1 side table and 1 sofa bed from you guys on 25/8/2008 from Sungei Kadut Loop. It was promise to be delivered on 3/9/2008, on the day itself then you guys say cannot deliver the coffee table, so i accepted the Side table and Sofa Bed. Was rearrange to deliver on 6/9/2008 for the coffee table, then on Friday, i got to call you guys before i know you cannot make the delivery again! And worst the side table i recieve is of the Worst most quality i ever seen! I can tell you i bought so many items in my house and yours is the WORST!

The items is suppose to be delivered tomorrow 11/9/2008, till now, 4:44pm, no one called and confirm the timing. I called back, someone by the name of MiaoLing ask for the customer number, so i gave her the number, she called back saying me giving the wrong number, the whole **** invoice only have that number, unless you want your company reg. number or phone number. Now when i tried calling back no one pick up the phone, great! so what time is the delivery tomorrow? or should i take whole day leave and stay at home to wait for you guys to delivered some poor quality furniture?

I just got my coffee table and a PVC bean bag from IMM branch.All was ok just that I wasnt happy about the delivery. They delivered on the told date but they had separate timings for the coffee table and the bean bag ,,and I found that strange. Anyways ,I paid $160 for the PVC bean bag ,I really dont know if a PVC bean bag is really worth that much ...

I wanted to get the shaggy rug from them, but they quoted me $699 ..wch I found so expensive.

What is the point of changing name to Mode Studio and yet the logistic is in such a mess? I let them decide the delivery date and yet when I confirm with them one day before the delivery, I was told that it will be delayed.