Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ekardo

Any Satified Customer From Red Apple (imm) ?

Came across this thread today. Spent 20 mins to read through all the comments. I suddenly felt sick to the core. :rofl:

I had purchased a sofa set and a dining table from Red Apple 2 weeks ago at their IMM branch and was served by the sales person, Sophia.

I told them I need both items by late Jan as my house had just undergo renovation last week. Will their delivery be late? Got pretty worried after reading all the experiences of everyone in here. :P

It's another 2 more months to my delivery date. Is there anyone who can advise what I must do? I die die have to get both items in by late Jan as I will be moving in for CNY 08.

There is another problem. We had FULL settled the payment for the sofa of 2K and only left 400 bucks more to pay for the dining table upon delivery.

I got a bad feeling about it.... :good:

We got our sofa and coffee table from them. Delivery was ok but haiz...it's a pain trying to call the person to confirm....but my delivery was on time after i @#$% the person....goods arrived in good condition though coffee table sides a bit chipped but didn't want to waste time ding dong with them again so accepted it lor...

2 weeks before your delivery, call them up to confirm that your sofa is IN THE WAREHOUSE, take down the name of the person who talked to you then one week before delivery, call them up to confirm that they will DELIVER TO YOUR PLACE ON THE STATED DELIVERY DATE. They can give sh** reason like goods not yet in warehouse...what da crap...already gave them ample time to place order so I don't accept such crappy reason...dun worry about the full payment thing. Withold the 400 until you see that everything arrived in good condition..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
We got our sofa and coffee table from them. Delivery was ok but haiz...it's a pain trying to call the person to confirm....but my delivery was on time after i @#$% the person....goods arrived in good condition though coffee table sides a bit chipped but didn't want to waste time ding dong with them again so accepted it lor...

2 weeks before your delivery, call them up to confirm that your sofa is IN THE WAREHOUSE, take down the name of the person who talked to you then one week before delivery, call them up to confirm that they will DELIVER TO YOUR PLACE ON THE STATED DELIVERY DATE. They can give sh** reason like goods not yet in warehouse...what da crap...already gave them ample time to place order so I don't accept such crappy reason...dun worry about the full payment thing. Withold the 400 until you see that everything arrived in good condition..

Kaoz.. I think I should call them at the end of next month. If they tell me that my delivery is late, I will have no sofa and dining table during CNY!:P!! :rofl::rofl: I can't possibly ask my guests to sit on the floor right? :good:

You mentioned about calling them to confirm my sofa is already in their warehouse right? Meaning I got to call their warehouse ar? It's stated on the receipt?

Should I change my delivery date to a weekday too? I saw comments saying they got problems delivering on weekends.. 8|

Kaoz.. I think I should call them at the end of next month. If they tell me that my delivery is late, I will have no sofa and dining table during CNY!!!!! :jawdrop::jawdrop: I can't possibly ask my guests to sit on the floor right? :bangwall:

You mentioned about calling them to confirm my sofa is already in their warehouse right? Meaning I got to call their warehouse ar? It's stated on the receipt?

Should I change my delivery date to a weekday too? I saw comments saying they got problems delivering on weekends.. 8|

hey i also ordered my furniture in Oct for delivery before CNY...mine lagi worse i want them to deliver 3 days before CNY! hmm, this reminds me to call them prob tmr to see if they had ordered my furniture from China...

Kaoz.. I think I should call them at the end of next month. If they tell me that my delivery is late, I will have no sofa and dining table during CNY!!!!! :jawdrop::jawdrop: I can't possibly ask my guests to sit on the floor right? :bangwall:

Ya I think CNY period everyone rushing delivery so better call them up to check.

Weekdays shd be safer since weekends are always very packed with delivery orders one...

Nope, call their delivery hotline to check....I called up their HQ as well...the number stated at the top of the invoice...

it will be good to call them everyday to bug them. best of all go down personally and wack them...

make sure that they will deliver on time and also that the things are right size, correct model, and material are in good condition.

it will be good to call them everyday to bug them. best of all go down personally and wack them...

make sure that they will deliver on time and also that the things are right size, correct model, and material are in good condition.

hmm, indeed stressful. Thats why i dont dare to tell friends or relatives that i invite them to my house during CNY in case my furnitures doesnt come on time after readg all these threads! haiz...keeping fingers crossed

Ya I think CNY period everyone rushing delivery so better call them up to check.

Weekdays shd be safer since weekends are always very packed with delivery orders one...

Nope, call their delivery hotline to check....I called up their HQ as well...the number stated at the top of the invoice...

Ya lor. CNY. I am super stressed lately. Worried about practically everything. Sigh. Fretted out. Worried that everything will be delayed. The reno, the furniture, the wedding plans etc.. I think I will call them every week in December. Call me paranoid or siao. I can't bother much liao. Gonna make sure everything promised by them will be delivered promptly and correctly on time. Very hard to have confidence in Red Apple after reading sooooo many negative comments about them. :jawdrop:

I also wish I got the time to 'visit' them. What if I make myself a nuisance by calling them daily, and they give me inferior goods that can't be detected by naked eye? !! I get paranoid real easily.. :bangwall:

I guess the dining table and chairs will be easier to check for defects. But sofa, kind of hard right? Especially if it is fabric, not leather kind. :jawdrop:

flip the sofa and check the bottom side. i did when mine sofa arrive. they stun... hahaha...

heng is ok, if not i tell them to bring back.

flip the sofa and check the bottom side. i did when mine sofa arrive. they stun... hahaha...

Ooohh... Flip the sofa? Meaning to over-turn them? What am I supposed to check for?

Ya lor. CNY. I am super stressed lately. Worried about practically everything. Sigh. Fretted out. Worried that everything will be delayed. The reno, the furniture, the wedding plans etc.. I think I will call them every week in December. Call me paranoid or siao. I can't bother much liao. Gonna make sure everything promised by them will be delivered promptly and correctly on time. Very hard to have confidence in Red Apple after reading sooooo many negative comments about them. :jawdrop:

I also wish I got the time to 'visit' them. What if I make myself a nuisance by calling them daily, and they give me inferior goods that can't be detected by naked eye? !! I get paranoid real easily.. :bangwall:

I guess the dining table and chairs will be easier to check for defects. But sofa, kind of hard right? Especially if it is fabric, not leather kind. :jawdrop:

Don't worry, I went through this stage too...super stressful with the reno too..and reading comments on bad deliveries don't help abit...but it'll pass...just solve one thing at a time...dun overload yourself...

Ya I also asked them to flip the sofa over and use my finger to lightly poke the bottom to make sure the leather isn't torn and hid behind any groove...must inspect very thoroughly...i'm quite pleased with my sofa but not with the coffee table though...

Don't worry, I went through this stage too...super stressful with the reno too..and reading comments on bad deliveries don't help abit...but it'll pass...just solve one thing at a time...dun overload yourself...

Ya I also asked them to flip the sofa over and use my finger to lightly poke the bottom to make sure the leather isn't torn and hid behind any groove...must inspect very thoroughly...i'm quite pleased with my sofa but not with the coffee table though...

Yup, reading about the negative comments really made me stressed more.. I will had been less stressed if CNY is not round the corner. It's like racing with time. In less than 3 months, everything got to be settled. The house and the wedding. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

But for the inspection part, I don't think I need to do the job. My boy always check everything we buy, inclusive my clothes. !! He is by nature, a more careful person and he pays more attention to small details. :bangwall:

Yup, reading about the negative comments really made me stressed more.. I will had been less stressed if CNY is not round the corner. It's like racing with time. In less than 3 months, everything got to be settled. The house and the wedding. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

But for the inspection part, I don't think I need to do the job. My boy always check everything we buy, inclusive my clothes. !! He is by nature, a more careful person and he pays more attention to small details. :bangwall:

Cool, didnt know must check the bottom of sofa also..hmmm..

Katvolution - when's ur wedding?

Cool, didnt know must check the bottom of sofa also..hmmm..

Katvolution - when's ur wedding?

Yup, I also din know until the helpful comments by everyone here. !!

My wedding next year in Feb. Yours leh? :bangwall:

well...

remember, go for a weekday delivery..

they came 3 times to my house le, first time on weekend, they came 3 hours late....luckily I was spending the time cleaning the house....else imagine 3 hours wait like a dumbo..

Next 2 delivery (one is delivery of a replacement table, and the next is the return of this replacement table and delivery of the new table)

both timing is after work, 4 to 6pm, but I bo chup, leave office at 5pm, reach home at around 5.45pm...and they came shortly after....

till now, my problem is not solved yet. The glass for the table is about a few mm longer which the table cannot be secured properly..but lucky thing is, I told them, if this is not fix, I will not pay the reminder $800.

I take it as buying a defective table for $800 since actual cost is $1600. This time round, I wouldn't be bothered to chase after them....

well...

remember, go for a weekday delivery..

they came 3 times to my house le, first time on weekend, they came 3 hours late....luckily I was spending the time cleaning the house....else imagine 3 hours wait like a dumbo..

Next 2 delivery (one is delivery of a replacement table, and the next is the return of this replacement table and delivery of the new table)

both timing is after work, 4 to 6pm, but I bo chup, leave office at 5pm, reach home at around 5.45pm...and they came shortly after....

till now, my problem is not solved yet. The glass for the table is about a few mm longer which the table cannot be secured properly..but lucky thing is, I told them, if this is not fix, I will not pay the reminder $800.

I take it as buying a defective table for $800 since actual cost is $1600. This time round, I wouldn't be bothered to chase after them....

That's why I am worried mah. I ordered a sofa and dining table from them. Paid the sofa in full. The dining table only left 400 bucks to clear. If they delay my sofa, I will just die!:jawdrop:!! :bangwall: !!