Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ekardo

Any Satified Customer From Red Apple (imm) ?

:dribble: Seems like their service not consistent one.....haiz. Good furniture with bad service .....Whats the point?

Hope they see all these comments and improve on their service. Otherwise their biz really going to drop!

so lucky that i chanced upon this thread!! ...was there at IMM last weekend when the Red Apple store sales fella by the name of Stephen approached me and my bf as we were looking thru their items..Pretty nice and chic i may say...then their salesman offered a package of 3k, inclusive of 4 items - sofa, tv console, coffee table and dining table which i thought **** cheap (but made in Hk??? :bangwall:)! But wanting to look further at other stores, we chanced upon another : BHG...not sure if anyone dealt with them? In the end we took up their package which was 3.5k but only inclusive of sofa and 2 other items which we could pick.. This was more ex but some of their stuff are made in italy and local , and all their furnitures can be customised so we thought well..just take lah.. handed in a deposit of 1k plus (when my bf and me havent even got a hse yet!hahaha..already actively looking for one so if no prob, should be able to move in by next yr).. They do allow like Red Apple to kiv your goods on hold for one yr which i thought was rather good..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
so lucky that i chanced upon this thread!! ...was there at IMM last weekend when the Red Apple store sales fella by the name of Stephen approached me and my bf as we were looking thru their items..Pretty nice and chic i may say...then their salesman offered a package of 3k, inclusive of 4 items - sofa, tv console, coffee table and dining table which i thought **** cheap (but made in Hk??? :dribble:)! But wanting to look further at other stores, we chanced upon another : BHG...not sure if anyone dealt with them? In the end we took up their package which was 3.5k but only inclusive of sofa and 2 other items which we could pick.. This was more ex but some of their stuff are made in italy and local , and all their furnitures can be customised so we thought well..just take lah.. handed in a deposit of 1k plus (when my bf and me havent even got a hse yet!hahaha..already actively looking for one so if no prob, should be able to move in by next yr).. They do allow like Red Apple to kiv your goods on hold for one yr which i thought was rather good..

Actually, I won't recommend keeping your items with a company for too long. Imagine the hassle should they decide to close down. Best is arrange for delivery asap or pay a very low downpayment to minimise your risks.

Actually, I won't recommend keeping your items with a company for too long. Imagine the hassle should they decide to close down. Best is arrange for delivery asap or pay a very low downpayment to minimise your risks.

I agree cos some items they might decide to stop production and one year is too long...

@ekardo, yours from IMM or ? How long is your delivery upon confirmation?

@air, great to know that you everything went well

I confirmed my items last week and they told me they can ship between 5 to 7 weeks. He told me max 7 weeks. I didn't configure any special dimensions, just chose the appropriate colors and fabric that's all. I paid about 1300 out of 3100. Crossing my toes and fingers now.

I ordered mine back in June...and requested for delivery on Aug11..

now it's Sep22, but my dining table is still not correct one.

oh dear...more pple will be trapped like us ....

just receive this email from Linkpoint..

-----------------------------------

Red Apple Interior Furniture is now a LinkPoints Merchant!

A professional manufacturer of contemporary furniture and mattresses for more than 20 years, Red Apple aspires to bring diversified, well-designed and simple-styled modern furniture to more families. Today, Red Apple has a mega furniture showroom at Sungei Kadut Loop, and 2 more outlets at IMM Building and Kaki Bukit.

Earn 2 LinkPoints with every $1 spent at any of the Red Apple Outlets:

IMM Building #L3-46

No 2 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-16/17 Enterprise One

65 Sungei Kadut Loop

LinkPoints Special offer: Present this email to get $50 off when you spend a minimum of $100 on regular priced items at any Red Apple outlets!*

oh dear...more pple will be trapped like us ....

just receive this email from Linkpoint..

-----------------------------------

Red Apple Interior Furniture is now a LinkPoints Merchant!

A professional manufacturer of contemporary furniture and mattresses for more than 20 years, Red Apple aspires to bring diversified, well-designed and simple-styled modern furniture to more families. Today, Red Apple has a mega furniture showroom at Sungei Kadut Loop, and 2 more outlets at IMM Building and Kaki Bukit.

Earn 2 LinkPoints with every $1 spent at any of the Red Apple Outlets:

IMM Building #L3-46

No 2 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-16/17 Enterprise One

65 Sungei Kadut Loop

LinkPoints Special offer: Present this email to get $50 off when you spend a minimum of $100 on regular priced items at any Red Apple outlets!*

Think they provided wrong infor. Their branch at Kaki Bukit already sold to IMI. No longer belong to Red Apple!:notti: This is wat i gathered from the Home and Decor Fair at Expo. Dont be cheated.

Think they provided wrong infor. Their branch at Kaki Bukit already sold to IMI. No longer belong to Red Apple!:P This is wat i gathered from the Home and Decor Fair at Expo. Dont be cheated.

went down to IMM Red Apples. Was offered the 'living package' comprises of sofa, dining and coffee table and tv console for 3.2k. like their sofa design..

And they say their package offer ending today. Is this a sale tactics? Has anyone encountered this?

But after reading so many negative comments, wondering should go down again.

went down to IMM Red Apples. Was offered the 'living package' comprises of sofa, dining and coffee table and tv console for 3.2k. like their sofa design..

And they say their package offer ending today. Is this a sale tactics? Has anyone encountered this?

sales tactics definitely..i went dwn 2-3 weeks ago and they also said package ending on that day... the offer was same as yrs but 3k. i didnt sign wth them but BHG or beng hwa

I also bought their package coz i like their sofa. :sport-smiley-018:

But can negotiate with them one....i chose leather sofa.but their svc .........yet to experience....keeping my fingers crossed......

I also bought their package coz i like their sofa. :sport-smiley-018:

But can negotiate with them one....i chose leather sofa.but their svc .........yet to experience....keeping my fingers crossed......

did you bought the 'living package'?

how much did you pay for that.. wat was included in it..?

did you bought the 'living package'?

how much did you pay for that.. wat was included in it..?

Yup, it shd be the 'living' package.Same as wat u mentioned...Sofa, dining table,tv console and coffee table. paid $3.2 for it

Hi all,

I just received all items for the living room in proper order except for some minor issues ( the frosted glass is not even ) and they will deliver by next week.

And by the way, they said my schedule is from 2 to 5 and they arrived at 230pm. And yeah they called 30mins before they come.

I'm so glad and relieved that everything went well.

yup is sales tactic.

i bought it 3 mths before even we get keys, cause they say it was their opening special and only last for 2 days. pian ren de.

also the same things in the package, but $2.9k. we topped up $200 for the leather sofa though.

Came across this thread today. Spent 20 mins to read through all the comments. I suddenly felt sick to the core. :rofl:

I had purchased a sofa set and a dining table from Red Apple 2 weeks ago at their IMM branch and was served by the sales person, Sophia.

I told them I need both items by late Jan as my house had just undergo renovation last week. Will their delivery be late? Got pretty worried after reading all the experiences of everyone in here. :P

It's another 2 more months to my delivery date. Is there anyone who can advise what I must do? I die die have to get both items in by late Jan as I will be moving in for CNY 08.

There is another problem. We had FULL settled the payment for the sofa of 2K and only left 400 bucks more to pay for the dining table upon delivery.

I got a bad feeling about it.... :good: