Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ekardo

Any Satified Customer From Red Apple (imm) ?

Yup, I also din know until the helpful comments by everyone here. :yamseng:

My wedding next year in Feb. Yours leh? !!

Wow yours pretty tight schedule leh...mine will be Sept'08..still got time. Thats why now only want to settle the house, after that then concentrate on the AD..

hey,hw come u all reply so fast one

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wow yours pretty tight schedule leh...mine will be Sept'08..still got time. Thats why now only want to settle the house, after that then concentrate on the AD..

Cos we are at work mah...if not at work, won't reply so fast one !!

Ya lor. Very tight schedule. That explained my stress. ;) Just hope that everything will go on smoothly lor.. Pray hard that Red Apple won't chu pattern with me. :yamseng:

Cos we are at work mah...if not at work, won't reply so fast one :D

Hehe. I refreshed my screen every few minutes. It's even more active than my office work related windows. !!

Ya lor. Very tight schedule. That explained my stress. :D Just hope that everything will go on smoothly lor.. Pray hard that Red Apple won't chu pattern with me. :yamseng:

Hehe. I refreshed my screen every few minutes. It's even more active than my office work related windows. !!

hmm, yar lor..can understand. Hope Red Apple has improved. By way, you didnt buy the whole package from them? ie, dining table, sofa, tv console, etc?

hmm, yar lor..can understand. Hope Red Apple has improved. By way, you didnt buy the whole package from them? ie, dining table, sofa, tv console, etc?

Sigh. They never even mention that package to me leh. Have meh? I won't know about it till I read this thread lor. I did expressed interest in their coffee tables but did not come to a conclusion on which to buy. We went to several places for sofa viewing but still go back to them leh..

I don't need any TV console leh.. You got a package from them?

Sigh. They never even mention that package to me leh. Have meh? I won't know about it till I read this thread lor. I did expressed interest in their coffee tables but did not come to a conclusion on which to buy. We went to several places for sofa viewing but still go back to them leh..

I don't need any TV console leh.. You got a package from them?

I got their package in Oct this year...Sofa, TV console, Coffee Table, Dining Table together...Was about $3k+...paid half of it as deposit already..still got another half yet to pay. I bought from them becoz me and HB fell in love with their sofa.. !!

I got their package in Oct this year...Sofa, TV console, Coffee Table, Dining Table together...Was about $3k+...paid half of it as deposit already..still got another half yet to pay. I bought from them becoz me and HB fell in love with their sofa.. !!

Like that quite ok leh.. My sofa already cost 2k, then the dining table is about 700++ if I remembered right. I still need a coffee table!! But I am looking for 1 that is totally transparent. You know those see-thru tables? Even the legs too. But all that I came across are far too big for my liking. Still looking for smaller squarish one.

It's quite true that their sofas are pretty eye catching when compared to other shops. When is your schedules delivery?

for the transparent coffee table, you can try lush.com.sg

they have a smaller shop in Changi / bedok...price quite ok.

I wanted to get this too, so that it doesn't look so bulky in my small living room..

anyway, are you sure you are working now ? !!

Like that quite ok leh.. My sofa already cost 2k, then the dining table is about 700++ if I remembered right. I still need a coffee table!! But I am looking for 1 that is totally transparent. You know those see-thru tables? Even the legs too. But all that I came across are far too big for my liking. Still looking for smaller squarish one.

It's quite true that their sofas are pretty eye catching when compared to other shops. When is your schedules delivery?

Wow, maybe u shd go back and ask them got better price if u get coffee table from them.I selected the items from their Kaki Bukit outlet..didnt go IMM, IMM's selection lesser.

Yar, those transparent one...I got 1 that is also semi transparent. but big one..Cant recall whether they have any small squarish one though...

for the transparent coffee table, you can try lush.com.sg

they have a smaller shop in Changi / bedok...price quite ok.

I wanted to get this too, so that it doesn't look so bulky in my small living room..

anyway, are you sure you are working now ? !!

lush.com.sg? Ooh.. I will go and check it out. Thanks for your help. :D Btw, yes, I am working and eating snake at the same time.. :(

Wow, maybe u shd go back and ask them got better price if u get coffee table from them.I selected the items from their Kaki Bukit outlet..didnt go IMM, IMM's selection lesser.

Yar, those transparent one...I got 1 that is also semi transparent. but big one..Cant recall whether they have any small squarish one though...

Really ar? I will go down there this weekend. ;) Xie xie ni... :D

lush.com.sg? Ooh.. I will go and check it out. Thanks for your help. 8| Btw, yes, I am working and eating snake at the same time.. :P

Really ar? I will go down there this weekend. 8| Xie xie ni... :P

hahahaa..workg and eatg snake at same time..can understand. We call it Multi task...=)

My furniture came in last Sat and usual, there are some ****-ups. They are short of 4 stools which is meant for my coffee table. As there is a shortfall, they ask me to pay the balance minus away $400. i will pay then remain ing $400 after the stools are delivered. But i did not have a spare cheque. I have to pay them in full which i oredi pre-written my cheque amount. I overlooked this portion as i know red-apple is famous for logistics issues. I wanted to pay them when the stools arrive but they refused as the bulk of furnitures are delivered. No choice lor. They say they will call me to confirm the stool delivery but since then, no news..what shd i do..Their hotline is too hot to get thru...

I want either my $400 back or my 4 little stools!

Thanks

ur case also sad leh..

if I were you, I go withdraw money and give them..

money in their hand, they dun give a **** already..