Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ekardo

Any Satified Customer From Red Apple (imm) ?

Wah, haven't come to visit this thread for so long. Still read about so many unresolved cases. It's so sad that their service sucks. Cos I find their products quite good though. My bar stool is really great! I wonder if we can find another reliable furniture shop that sell those goods they have... I like their dining table, but will never go to them again.

Ice storm, don't worry. Keep pestering them until they make sure they act upon your order accurately.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yup...if you have many items going to be delivered and bulky items like sofa or dining table, it's good that you call them one or two weeks before delivery to make sure that the goods are already in their warehouse already.....their shipment timing also co** up one....i duno y also...logistics coordination very very bad...

Yar imagine i got the package deal from them...so many of my furniture will depend on them! Now i also dun dare tell my relatives or friends that they can come over my new house for CNY..in case furniture dun arrive!

Hi Haruko

Yup, I will sure pester them till they tell me my furniture are in their warehouse!zz!

Edited by icestorm

Wah, haven't come to visit this thread for so long. Still read about so many unresolved cases. It's so sad that their service sucks. Cos I find their products quite good though. My bar stool is really great! I wonder if we can find another reliable furniture shop that sell those goods they have... I like their dining table, but will never go to them again.

Ice storm, don't worry. Keep pestering them until they make sure they act upon your order accurately.

Ya such a pity cos I find their sofa very good too...the firmness is just right....but i don't dare to order from their shop again

I bought my sofa, dining table, coffee table and dining chairs from La Cafa. I understand that they are under the same company as Red Appple (their delivery dept number is the same!). I asked to be delivered on 18th Sept and they delivered all the items on time yesterday! The delivery guys are quite friendly and prompt also.

Maybe their service are slowly improving?

There was this lady in the delivery dept who was quite irritating though. I called when i was trying to change the delivery date. The lady doesn't speak english and kept telling me that she will call me back. But she never did...

I bought my sofa, dining table, coffee table and dining chairs from La Cafa. I understand that they are under the same company as Red Appple (their delivery dept number is the same!). I asked to be delivered on 18th Sept and they delivered all the items on time yesterday! The delivery guys are quite friendly and prompt also.

Maybe their service are slowly improving?

There was this lady in the delivery dept who was quite irritating though. I called when i was trying to change the delivery date. The lady doesn't speak english and kept telling me that she will call me back. But she never did...

Congrats on getting your furniture! Ya maybe too many complaints liao, they are starting to buck up which is a good sign cos if not, it's a pity cos their furniture really not bad...

Ya agree that the stupid lady in the delivery dept....no help at all and looks like she duno what she's supposed to do.....it's useless talking to her.....i insisted on asking the person in charge to talk to me.....wasted my time arguing with her in the 1st place.

Edited by Air

Yar imagine i got the package deal from them...so many of my furniture will depend on them! Now i also dun dare tell my relatives or friends that they can come over my new house for CNY..in case furniture dun arrive!

dont worry so much icestorm. i bought 2 package deal from them and ALL my furnitures are from them. Initially after hearing so many bad experience i also kinda worried but it all came in time although some with defects they still change it promptly. Maggie called me recently to follow up too. Overall it's been :D

dont worry so much icestorm. i bought 2 package deal from them and ALL my furnitures are from them. Initially after hearing so many bad experience i also kinda worried but it all came in time although some with defects they still change it promptly. Maggie called me recently to follow up too. Overall it's been :D

Thanks Angelwrath! The Maggie is from which branch? I bought from Sungei Kadut

I beg to differ..

if you order from Red Apple, you really have to worry, if not, your stuff will definately be late or wrongly delivered.

of course, it's up to you...

I beg to differ..

if you order from Red Apple, you really have to worry, if not, your stuff will definately be late or wrongly delivered.

of course, it's up to you...

:notti: I will surely nag at them weeks after weeks to make sure my items are ordered and delivered. If not i sure complain officially!!!!

but then so far anyone got their discounts for late/wrong delivery?

my order date: june11

delivery date: Aug11 - but table came in wrong size, so they Tloan me a ultra lousy quality table

now: Sep17, still no news :dribble:!!

who can I talk to for discount in price ??

table finally came..but screwed up again...

the glass is longer by about 1 cm, and thus, the table cannot fit well...

but the delivery man very cooperative, understand that I will not pay the remainder and he will feedback to hq for a new glass next time..

but...when is next time ???

either I save $800, or i live with the slight unstable table..but I am surely not going to call them anymore..

and my 1st hosue warming is tomorrow... :good:

table finally came..but screwed up again...

the glass is longer by about 1 cm, and thus, the table cannot fit well...

but the delivery man very cooperative, understand that I will not pay the remainder and he will feedback to hq for a new glass next time..

but...when is next time ???

either I save $800, or i live with the slight unstable table..but I am surely not going to call them anymore..

and my 1st hosue warming is tomorrow... :notti:

Don't pay the remainder, use the existing table first until they replace this with the correct one for you, at least you still have the table for your housewarming. They are ridiculous...

ya...an unstable table for house warming..I even have to cover it up so that guest will not see the lobang..

ya...an unstable table for house warming..I even have to cover it up so that guest will not see the lobang..

Look on the bright side, at least you have a table to tide you over for your housewarming first...keep bugging them to send you the right stuff....i think it's way too ridiculous to wait so long for the delivery and when delivery comes, the wrong stuff is sent....I would have gone down to make a big big hoo ha already...

:notti: Seems like their service not consistent one.....haiz. Good furniture with bad service .....Whats the point?

Hope they see all these comments and improve on their service. Otherwise their biz really going to drop!