Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ekardo

Any Satified Customer From Red Apple (imm) ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ya..got it on the Delivery date...very prompt delivery...

been sleeping well...me and my wife always late for work becos too nice to sleep...and I didn't even switch on the aircon at all ...

haha.

My deliveries were on time~ Heng ar, was so worried abt it after reading so much complains. They had my dining chair covers in the wrong colour, coffee table wrongly delivered, divider glass with some cracks and scratches though. We will see whether we can change the chair covers colour, cause we ordered wrongly =X

Other than that, I'm satisfied. Maggie was helpful in the whole process, even called on the delivery day to make sure the deliveries are here.

Bought from them:

1) Sofa set

2) Coffee table

3) Dining table & 4 chairs

4) Living room separator / Divider

5) Bed frame & 2 night tables

6) Wardrobe

Can see the pics in my thread.

Air, our sofa doesnt come with the small stand-alone seat right? It's just the L-shape sofa?

My deliveries were on time~ Heng ar, was so worried abt it after reading so much complains. They had my dining chair covers in the wrong colour, coffee table wrongly delivered, divider glass with some cracks and scratches though. We will see whether we can change the chair covers colour, cause we ordered wrongly =X

Other than that, I'm satisfied. Maggie was helpful in the whole process, even called on the delivery day to make sure the deliveries are here.

Bought from them:

1) Sofa set

2) Coffee table

3) Dining table & 4 chairs

4) Living room separator / Divider

5) Bed frame & 2 night tables

6) Wardrobe

Can see the pics in my thread.

Air, our sofa doesnt come with the small stand-alone seat right? It's just the L-shape sofa?

U mean the ottoman? Nope...only the L-shaped sofa.....can't see the pics in your t-blog leh...u just posted?

U mean the ottoman? Nope...only the L-shaped sofa.....can't see the pics in your t-blog leh...u just posted?

haha, i want to post de then i think either forum down or my net down. you see back in awhile, kk? hehe

ya..got it on the Delivery date...very prompt delivery...

been sleeping well...me and my wife always late for work becos too nice to sleep...and I didn't even switch on the aircon at all ...

haha.

where you get the mattress? i cant remember reading where you post? soory :yamseng:

how much you pay and what type you get?

haha..this is OT liao..

bought from robinson at 2199, paying by Robinson card 6 mth installment, but getting 5% rebate everymonth.

I got the single layer one..and it's already heaven enough for us.. :bangwall:

oh, the Red Apple sofa actually very comfortable..but I think after a few year..the cushion might sag..

wow, how cum lot ppl invest 2 to 3k on mattress, i rem the mattress king koil i bought for my mum still firm and less than 1k only..

so after reading so much, i get confuse.. to me king koil some 1k above alread out of budget, any below 1k ones that is ok one?

This is the 3rd week and I am waiting for Red Apple to call me on the delivery of those missing items.

Well...if they not going to call, then I will just keep the balance.

Hahaha...

my order date: june11

delivery date: Aug11 - but table came in wrong size, so they Tloan me a ultra lousy quality table

now: Sep17, still no news :notti:!!

who can I talk to for discount in price ??

my order date: june11

delivery date: Aug11 - but table came in wrong size, so they Tloan me a ultra lousy quality table

now: Sep17, still no news :)!!

who can I talk to for discount in price ??

u can talk to dear baby05 who login once a while to check for updates on this thread. :P

just kidding, I noticed most forumers (including me) asked for discount from the carpenter (delivery man) on the last delivery.

Good luck !!!

u can talk to dear baby05 who login once a while to check for updates on this thread. !!

just kidding, I noticed most forumers (including me) asked for discount from the carpenter (delivery man) on the last delivery.

Good luck !!!

oh oh...i just bought a package from Red Apple last weekend. IS their delivery so bad??? Anything else that is bad? Did they give discount at the end? The sales man who served me that day was so good, promising that there will be extra deliveries on CNY season next year! !!

oh oh...i just bought a package from Red Apple last weekend. IS their delivery so bad??? Anything else that is bad? Did they give discount at the end? The sales man who served me that day was so good, promising that there will be extra deliveries on CNY season next year! :bangwall:

Hihi....my delivery was on time and goods were correct and in acceptable condition. But you really have to call them to confirm that goods will deifnitely be delivered to your doorstep that day...don't wait for them to call you....they might nvr call lor.....don't worry too much...:unsure:

Hihi....my delivery was on time and goods were correct and in acceptable condition. But you really have to call them to confirm that goods will deifnitely be delivered to your doorstep that day...don't wait for them to call you....they might nvr call lor.....don't worry too much...:notti:

Hi Air

Thanks for your assurance. Seems like i've to confirm my orders real early and keep bugging them week after weeks. :)

Hi Air

Thanks for your assurance. Seems like i've to confirm my orders real early and keep bugging them week after weeks. :bleah:

Yup...if you have many items going to be delivered and bulky items like sofa or dining table, it's good that you call them one or two weeks before delivery to make sure that the goods are already in their warehouse already.....their shipment timing also co** up one....i duno y also...logistics coordination very very bad...