Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Do You Allow Your Spouse To Access To Your Mobile?

hi, i wish to find out whether you all allow your spouse to access to your mobile a not. :)

pls vote!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

bf can or not, not married so no spouse leh

but other than the cert, he can be considered my spouse liao :furious:

back to the topic...

you mean let him go through my call list and messages?

NO WAY!:) i'd kill him if he dares to :furious:

bf can or not, not married so no spouse leh

but other than the cert, he can be considered my spouse liao :furious:

back to the topic...

you mean let him go through my call list and messages?

NO WAY!:) i'd kill him if he dares to :furious:

erm, pls ignore this thread! i've started another one! pls vote!

Is it another trust issue again?

My DH can check my mobile phone. I have nothing to hide (it's always loads of Mummy chit chat and stuff. Neither does he have anything to hide.

Many times when we go out together, he will dump his mobile phone and his blackberry into my bag. He had given me his blackberry password but I can never remember it, so I don't bother.

Sometimes I even help to clear his mobile Inbox; but it's one of the last thing I do, and only when it's idle time ... as there are many other better things to do.

Between my husband and I .... we lead a mutually transparent life together. And this is our foundation of our stability.

Is it another trust issue again?

My DH can check my mobile phone. I have nothing to hide (it's always loads of Mummy chit chat and stuff. Neither does he have anything to hide.

Many times when we go out together, he will dump his mobile phone and his blackberry into my bag. He had given me his blackberry password but I can never remember it, so I don't bother.

Sometimes I even help to clear his mobile Inbox; but it's one of the last thing I do, and only when it's idle time ... as there are many other better things to do.

Between my husband and I .... we lead a mutually transparent life together. And this is our foundation of our stability.

pls refer to another similar thread. closed this one! thanks! :)