Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Myi

Myi's Reno Blog

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wah your kitchen is really :bangwall::deal:

this is my dream kitchen man

but due to constraint can't have it :D

really really really envious

you are so lucky to have such a beautiful home :deal:

hi ok all the best for move in

my kit chen is up :)

Wah! Envious! Your progress is very very fast!

When is your home going to be ready?

Only after our AD which is on 5th Aug, then will officially shift in :)

Meanwhile you can rent out your pool table to recoup your reno cost 8|

hi Myi,

nice island u have!:) :) so u using LPG gas to cook? 8|

BTW, wat is the color on the wall just next to your main door??? the greenish one :good:

Hi all

Thanks..progress made good by competent id who has delivered when n whr it matters.. :thumbs up:

i like an kitchen that is functional la...hope it turns out that way..haha..n yup have to use lpg coz of hdb regulations..

Minimum colors used coz id said it wd make my tiny place look a bit bigger...near the door is kiwippi, bedroom is hibiscus.. and toilet ceiling sunset..

hope to share with u all more when the i have the time to take more photos n move in ... meantime good luck with the rest of your renos.. :yamseng:

btw apple hw come u cant do an island?ur place is definitely big enuf

wow, very bold concepts u took! i wouldn't dare lei. at first i was like cement? but the raw look turns out great with the kitchen cabinets colour. i love kitchen islands! yrs looks fabulous. :thumbs up:

coz my kitchen got flr tiles liao and i dun intend to hack them

also, if next time my parents become wheel-chair bound the island means they cannot even go into the kitchen

that's why cannot have an island :thumbs up:

my kitchen looks okay but is only 8ft wide i think, with cabinets on one side means even less space...

wow, very bold concepts u took! i wouldn't dare lei. at first i was like cement? but the raw look turns out great with the kitchen cabinets colour. i love kitchen islands! yrs looks fabulous. :lol:

ok..ya even id said mine is the only hse he wd try cement..think it turned out ok..thanks :good:

coz my kitchen got flr tiles liao and i dun intend to hack them

also, if next time my parents become wheel-chair bound the island means they cannot even go into the kitchen

that's why cannot have an island :lol:

my kitchen looks okay but is only 8ft wide i think, with cabinets on one side means even less space...

wow u definitely think pretty far ahead.. :jawdrop:

initially i was worried there wont be enuff space,but it's not that wide either..6ft..but i like i can use the top as breakfast counter 2..

only worry is the bkslpash,a colleague said if i were to hang all the utensils, the white walls will dirty easily n be diff to clean :lol:

ok..ya even id said mine is the only hse he wd try cement..think it turned out ok..thanks 8|

wow u definitely think pretty far ahead.. :notti:

initially i was worried there wont be enuff space,but it's not that wide either..6ft..but i like i can use the top as breakfast counter 2..

only worry is the bkslpash,a colleague said if i were to hang all the utensils, the white walls will dirty easily n be diff to clean :(

hehe.. bold adventure but turns out fabulous! :jawdrop:

den just repaint lor. hehe. if not u can consider having the whole backsplash covered with stainless steel backsplash later on. tink will tie in the look mei mei oso!

actually i also didn't think about it

but forummers gave me a lot of advice when i posted my planned kitchen here

did quite a few ways then settled on the current one :notti:

now waiting for pix of your living room

since i have not started renovation, maybe can steal some ideas :jawdrop:

me oso doing island, but not to put the hob there. my island will be the sink :notti: initially wanted to put hood and hob in the middle. later change coz they said fenshui no good and scared come 1 day SG no more LPG gas coz Garment wan to monopolise mkt again so stick to Garment gas lor :notti:

me oso doing island, but not to put the hob there. my island will be the sink 8| initially wanted to put hood and hob in the middle. later change coz they said fenshui no good and scared come 1 day SG no more LPG gas coz Garment wan to monopolise mkt again so stick to Garment gas lor :P

girl, if u do the sink on island, must take note on how to draw the water there and drain out. coz i have a gf whose unit is in redhill, sink on island, then id plan sala then end up she need to have a cemented (covered by the floor tiles) raise step in the kitchen (along the pathway) to cover the pipes which is very awkward lor. everytime i walk into her kitchen nearly trip. the id did do a slope so its less dangerous but its raised so really more ma fan. miscalculation by the id, thought can hack the floor to accomodate the pipe in the floor but end up cannot. so u take note ok. :)

hehe.. bold adventure but turns out fabulous! 8|

den just repaint lor. hehe. if not u can consider having the whole backsplash covered with stainless steel backsplash later on. tink will tie in the look mei mei oso!

ran out of budget hahah...as usual..was tinking of painting it green like the wall or use spare laminates from kitchen cabinet.. :P