Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snowiee

K&d Furniture Trading

Hi,

heard that they sell sofas with spring base. anyone purchase sofas or any furniture from them before?

can share your experience please? is their service good / are goods in excellent condition?

My hubby and I are looking for spring based sofas or firm sofas.

should anyone have any recommendations, can email me at snowieezz@yahoo.com please?

thanks a million!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

heard that they sell sofas with spring base. anyone purchase sofas or any furniture from them before?

can share your experience please? is their service good / are goods in excellent condition?

My hubby and I are looking for spring based sofas or firm sofas.

should anyone have any recommendations, can email me at snowieezz@yahoo.com please?

thanks a million!

I bought a sofa from them.. 800 bucks i think... well... value for money loh.. but we don't expect it to last long.. maybe 2 or 3 years we'll change.. now budget. lol..

I bought a sofa from them.. 800 bucks i think... well... value for money loh.. but we don't expect it to last long.. maybe 2 or 3 years we'll change.. now budget. lol..

hi, thanks for ur reply :blink:

how is their service quality and how is their product? any problems with the product when they delivered?

by the way, can share pictures of ur sofa pls?

my email is snowieezz@yahoo.com

thanks ! :)

hi, thanks for ur reply :furious:

how is their service quality and how is their product? any problems with the product when they delivered?

thanks ! :unsure:

hihi!:)

i jus saw their ad over the wkend and bought a L-shaped fabric sofa. thot it was a real bargain at $699 exclude gst. it comes with 2 small cushions FOC. they need 1 mth...so will deliver to us by 4 aug. duno ok or not leh...they use high density foam. but ours dun hv pocket spring.

after we bought the fabric sofa...my mum keep nagging me...very mah fen and costly to wash the fabric. shld hv bought leather sofa instead. but i felt v uncomfortable and 'sticky' lying on her leather sofa...so we chose fabric instead.

so hv u bought oredi?

i'll email u the picture of the sofa we bought. we used a combination of dark brown and beige colour. since our floor is parquet, the salesman suggested the base be beige, while the seat is dark brown. the part where we lean our back is beige, while the headrest is dark brown. duno if turn out nice or not leh

hi, thanks for ur reply :(

thanks ! :D

Quality Ok-Lor..

Serivce not too bad.

No problem with product when delivered.

when my wife comes back i'll post pictures.. she's overseas.

I went to their warehouse / factory outlet on Sat. The stuff they have there is ok quality, not top-end stuff, but probably value for money if you are on a tight budget. Some of their tables are very good though, nice finish etc. Wasn't too impressed with the sofas, and even less with their TV consoles. It's good if you're looking for dining tables.

I went to their warehouse / factory outlet on Sat. The stuff they have there is ok quality, not top-end stuff, but probably value for money if you are on a tight budget. Some of their tables are very good though, nice finish etc. Wasn't too impressed with the sofas, and even less with their TV consoles. It's good if you're looking for dining tables.

This place is quite value for $$ is you are tight on your budget. Imagine I saw a 3+2 Seater Leather Sofa at $599. :)

I just bought my sofa ,dining table and coffee table over there...now waiting for the delivery on next month.What made me buying furniture there is the price over there really cheaper than other brand selling furniture at the same type...maybe the quality may be differ...i'm not sure,cause i m tight at budget and have to settle for those cheaper wan.

The dining table is tempered glass type where most will sell at least $500 above without chair, K & D give me $400 plus wooden chair, what i like best is the coffee table that i bought from there,look like a capital letter "C" without the 4 legs type.As for the L-shaped sofa, it like a gamble,it is not firm foam type but spring type, i find it very comfortable to sit but we will never know the quality of the sofa which the spring may poke my buttock one day.

I always believe what u pay is what u get, as long they promised the delivery and don't give me the wrong or damaged furniture i will be ok, after sale service is must good lah...i can say their before sale is good, not pushy and pressure to sell type.

Hi,

Bought my bookcases, wardrobe, short TV console and extendable dining table all from there a month ago. The salesman (Gary) at Sungei Kadut (where I visited and bought from) was very patient, helpful and not pushy despite being near their closing time of 8pm. Furniture are relatively cheap except for the 1+6 extendable dining table with tempered glass top costing us about S$800. :P

All were delivered on-time in 2 batches (because the bookcases were from another supplier) and in relatively good condition and finishing. Table was assembled on-the-spot. Mover / assembler was good by informing me of what are the things to look out for during usage to prolong the life of the furniture. Informative. :notti:

After-sales service, haven't use them yet because so-far so-good (*touchwood*) :unsure:

:)

Ptro

I bought a bed and 2 wardrobes from them. Besides some confusion on the delivery when I postponed the delivery, there was no problem. In fact I find the guy installing the wardrobe doors has better workmanship than the carpenter who custom made my other carpentry.

You guys are more lucky than me. I went there andd almost couldn't come out of the showroom. Try to sell us the items from some photos but my FH not confortable with buying from photos. The salesperson that i met was very pushy and refuse to let us go. Manage to slip out in the end after being stuck there for more than 2 hours. Swer never to go there again. :unsure:

The wardrobes I bought are from photo also. I had seen 1 of them on display from another furniture shop but K&D sold it cheaper by about $100. That's why I bought from them.

The wardrobes I bought are from photo also. I had seen 1 of them on display from another furniture shop but K&D sold it cheaper by about $100. That's why I bought from them.

The problem is my FH is not comfortable with the salesperson who try to push us into buying from photos. Bad experiences previosly when buying from photos. THe shop is called Bernini. Think it has closed down oredi. The goods delivered is not the same as the photos and the shop insisted that they are. Ended up in small claim. Waste alot of time and effort not mentioning about the $ spent. Swear never to purchase from photos anymore. Not worth the risk.

Be warned !!! Please do not buy any furniture from K and D trading.

After endured for nearly 2 months, i really cannot stand their empty promises and the never ending cock and bull stories excuses.

our nighmare began after we ordered our spring sofa set which they always like to advertise in strait times every saturday.On top of that ,also order an additional cushion fabric cover for the sofa.That was during the mid-march of 2008.Asked them to deliver at early May and they said no problem and "definitely" will be ready by then.Beside that i also ordered coffee table,dining table from them too.

On the early may, they delivered the entire almost half of the furniture in the wrong design and even dared to alter our order in their reciept .Ordered a black glass coffee table and they changed it into a lame green colour in their receipt(lucky mine is stated with the original black colour that their sale man wrote), i refused to accept that lame green coffee table because i felt that was considered a junk in my new home and take up place!!! somemore that stupid green colour coffee table really cannot matched into with my living room ,Next is the sofa which made me added oil into fire, i ordered the spring type and yet they gave us a lousy low quality foam cushion type which will sink a inch after 3 days of sitting on it.Called them and demanded to exchange it to the one that we ordered on the receipt ,and they said had to wait 3 weeks for the shipment to arrive ..so after 3 weeks (end-may 2008),all i got from them is the black coffee table and still without the sofa spring cushion , again gave excuses like shipment not arrived and blah blah ..and told them if i didn;t see my sofa spring cushion on after the 1st week of june,i would go to the shop and demanded refund..so after 1 week , didn;t recieve calls from them and i had to waste petrol and times to go sungei kaput .This time, my wife and i went down to their shop and demanded a refund from them, why can they drag for so long for a set of sofa spring cushion??we ordered in the mid march and gave them ample time to arrange their shipment and yet cannot deliver to us??like dat what for they keep on advertise in the strait time if the waiting time for shipment took 3 months only?? after that then they delivered the spring cushion for the sofa to us just because me and wife went to their shop!!

Sorry for the long post ...Not the end yet...as the additional cushion cover for the sofa, i 'm yet to recieve from them, as in the early june when they deliver the sofa spring cushion, they promised to deliver to me by 3 weeks and now it is already in July and no news from them!!! So must i go down to the shop again to create a scene to let them wake up their ****ing ideas.

K D trading

-Poor after sale service.

-Staff bochap on customer's order...never follow up with customers request.

-Failed to deliver furniture as promised, give them 2 months to prepare and still can delayed to another 1.5 months

PLEASE DON"T BUY FROM THERE!!