Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i have to move it :P

i designed a raised platform and a L-shape dining bench on the same side as the present cable point

so you have already confirmed your ID?

I didn't have time to source... :D

not nice, peach color tiles kitchen n toilet... and worse, can't hack ... what to do?? :D

ah.. now i headache abt my kitchen.. dream kitchen soon will b a kana sai kitchen... :wub:

:P my ID better come up with some good suprising ideas for me.. if not i gonna transfer my stress to him a big big time...

xlan, during our time of selection, officer didn't mention anything.

not nice, peach color tiles kitchen n toilet... and worse, can't hack ... what to do?? :D

can move the cable point again?

nemofc.. teh cable pt can move.. but definately with a cost lar.. heard fromthose ID i visited its abt $95 for moving the pt. :P

jasch , look up from yr kitchen and u can see my unit :wub:

either I change the design of my living room or I move the cable points... ARGH

OnepostWonder.. that kitchen photo is not taken in my unit leh.. i went to the opp side to take... mine is the smaller unit across the lif lobby.. :D

i designed a raised platform and a L-shape dining bench on the same side as the present cable point

sigh.. onepostwonder.. me too.. i thot of putting my sofa n dining set on the same side (where the foto shows the cable point side).. n tv on the opps side.. so we can enjoy our meals while watching tv.. it is such a enjoyable habit we hv throughout our lifetime!:dunno: i'm gonna pester my ID for ideas for me on this too... i can't eat w/o nice tv program.. 8|

sigh.. onepostwonder.. me too.. i thot of putting my sofa n dining set on the same side (where the foto shows the cable point side).. n tv on the opps side.. so we can enjoy our meals while watching tv.. it is such a enjoyable habit we hv throughout our lifetime!:dunno: i'm gonna pester my ID for ideas for me on this too... i can't eat w/o nice tv program.. 8|

this can be done just by moving the tv pts. I asked my ID and she said the cost is about $95. coz i also want my dining and sofa on the same side so can watch tv while having meals.

this can be done just by moving the tv pts. I asked my ID and she said the cost is about $95. coz i also want my dining and sofa on the same side so can watch tv while having meals.
sigh.. onepostwonder.. me too.. i thot of putting my sofa n dining set on the same side (where the foto shows the cable point side).. n tv on the opps side.. so we can enjoy our meals while watching tv.. it is such a enjoyable habit we hv throughout our lifetime!:dunno: i'm gonna pester my ID for ideas for me on this too... i can't eat w/o nice tv program.. :)

Yea... it's so wierd not being able to watch the TV program while eating my meal

Yes! I'm so gonna change it.... The more I look @ my design, the more I want it to work out 8|

This is teh living for 90sqm.. much bigger rite :dunno:

living90sqmnc2.th.jpg

hi Jasch, is this my hse? :)

i thought our blk all 90 sqm? how come urs is 85 leh? wow ur pic so nice, thanks for the effort 8|

i thought our blk all 90 sqm? how come urs is 85 leh? wow ur pic so nice, thanks for the effort :dunno:

hee.. our block has 2 sizes... 136 & 138 both r 85sqm.... 140 - 146 these 4 units r 90sqm...

huh... how come can go up liao?? jasch.. quick..post up ur pics leh.. i'm ur next door unit.. same floor area.. wanna know how exactly it looks like too... kao_drool.gif

but how come so fast can view the unit? u sneak up or pay up security too? :dunno:

are you on the same floor with Jasch?

hi Jasch, is this my hse? :)

i thought our blk all 90 sqm? how come urs is 85 leh? wow ur pic so nice, thanks for the effort :good:

Yeah that's your house!!

are you on the same floor with Jasch?

hee.. no.. i'm on the high floor.. :good:

that's a good idea... can enjoy the scenery views and watch TV at the same time.

For me, will be converting that part to a relax spot.

Hi hi... i m at 26D.. just wana noe my future neighbours

:)

harlow neighbour :good: