Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Just call your hdb officer, if expired, will have to reapply and takes 2 wks again. /sigh

unlike me, hubby wants to set extra $$$ out for investment again so will have to wait... /sigh

yes, agreed. quickly call and give them your registration number and they able to check.

tell them that you need it urgent, and they will give you slot. else, they just leave it aside.

Only till i called, then they checked.

So nemofc, when will u be collecting your keys again???

just tried calling them.. my officer never picked up his call leh.. i talked to the sales customer service side instead.. he say will help me leave a message to my office in charge.. hope he will reply me back asap :deal:

His?? A guy? Not Ms Ong meh??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

have to wait till HLE approved again.

think differnt grp got different officer in charge ba.. mine is a mr quek leh

Crazycar, i received yr quotations already. Thanks. You really got lots of them. Wish i had started sourcing early.

Yes thanks CRA...I see until eye blur liao....

so envy that all of you are getting keys liao.

me still waiting.

I am still waiting too..........can't wait to get the keys and start moving in kekeke :bangwall:

for your signing of option to pruchase, hdb will only withdraw 10% of the flat's selling price. therefore your cpf monies will not be wiped out during that time. it'll only be wiped out on the day which you're collecting keys. :)

you can buy private property anytime after you got the keys to your hdb flat...no guidelines on that... :good:

Yox! VinceDelfino, It is 100% sure that we can't buy a private property for 5 years as my frd already checked with HDB on this case. She got her new HDB flat last year and make the check with HDB recently.

Ms Ong always never pick up the office phone. U can sms her to check up your status which gave me a faster reply than calling.

Hi all,

So have any of you tried to manage to collect the keys before they inform you? My HLE is also expiring on 19 Oct 07. I think i should follow your advice and give them a call tmr. I really hope to get it fast.

Yox! VinceDelfino, It is 100% sure that we can't buy a private property for 5 years as my frd already checked with HDB on this case. She got her new HDB flat last year and make the check with HDB recently.

Ms Ong always never pick up the office phone. U can sms her to check up your status which gave me a faster reply than calling.

You can always send her an email, as well as sending a strong email to the public relation. of course side citing the inefficiency of the process taken and uncontactable customer officer in charge which you may take it to the attention to the newspaper like today or mypaper.

I confirm within 2.5 weeks you will get your key and within the next day you will receive reply either by call or by mail. :good:

as some mentioned 'no kick, no move' :)

hi all

do try calling your officer in charged early morning say 830am. keep calling , surely will answer you as they start work around that time.

all best.

hmm... I thought it'll be wiped out completely, that's precisely why I wanna delay my collection

anyone can confirm if they take 5% or more when we collect our keys?

HDB left 1k+ for your Oct installment?

When you collected your keys, was it more than 5% withdrawn from your accounts?

for me all in one shot (only two phase).

1. pay option fee - 2k

2. sign lease agreement and sign a bunch of papers and collect key - pay 10%

for those who separated the process into sign lease agreement and collect keys may also divide the payment into two phase, 5% during sign lease of agreement and 5% during key collection

Disappointed.

I just received a call from my hdb officer, and that my HLE expired tomorrow. If Urgent, collect keys tomorrow. BUT, we felt too rush already. So, will need to reapply the HLE after expired and wait for the keys.

And the rest will be announce by batches. :good:

oic, so is 2 months after key collection then monthly deduction.

yeah, guess one month is for something like 'deposit' quar. (in case you late for payment, they can use that deposit to give u a bit leeway - of course with some late payment fee)

Gadget,

HDB already deducted 2 months of your monthly installment in mid Aug when you collected your keys. So, Nov is the next deduction.

So, if falls on 16th of the month, CPF will deduct following month.

yes, but hubby was thinking to invest / park $$$ again to invest before wipe out. No choice

I second his choice on that. the start of lease is next year (if not mistaken). unless you are renting current apartment, and rush to move in, otherwise, just enjoy the time that you have.

And some more it's confirmed you already have the house (you paid for the option fee), if you take it later, you have the edge of comparing others' designs and see see look look IDs/contractors.

But becareful of the date and double check it how long you can hold it, cause they have the limit on when you die die must collect, otherwise you will lost the ownership of the house.

You can always send her an email, as well as sending a strong email to the public relation. of course side citing the inefficiency of the process taken and uncontactable customer officer in charge which you may take it to the attention to the newspaper like today or mypaper.

I confirm within 2.5 weeks you will get your key and within the next day you will receive reply either by call or by mail. :good:

as some mentioned 'no kick, no move' :P

Hmmm, actually Ms Ong very nice and quite efficient :), everytime I send her email, she will reply on the same day or follow up with a call in the evening, once i receive her call after 6pm and another time at around 7.30pm.. She also very courteous and understanding until I abit paisei to keep bugging her on the status.. Somemore, just by my email addy, she knows which unit I have booked already!:) Probably they are also one bunch of busy pple, really dun have time to take calls all the time.. Just email her and she will reply very very soon.. :P

do try calling your officer in charged early morning say 830am. keep calling , surely will answer you as they start work around that time.

all best.

Agreed, I managed to get her in the morning too.. For those under Ms Ong, can try emailing her or call her in the morning, 8.30am if u need information..

my in-charge is Amy Tam and she told me that HDB will take a minimum of 5%, up to $0 left in our CPF

gadgetgal - u only paid 10% downpayment? SERS batch?

Edited by OnePostWonder