Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

thanks, very excited

shld be able to go up & look see

pert, can probably call hdb to check when can get key

I wld be starting reno on 10 aug, ID is fr weiken/future home

Can share your excitement.

My own reno starts on this coming monday...wish me luck that it goes smooth smooth and no addition cost anywhere.. :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
checked my hdb page

Good news! The keys to your replacement flat are ready for collection. We have scheduled for you to collect keys on 08 Aug 2007 at 08:10am.

Congrats!:notti: So exciting!:notti::P

i can't login to check myHDB page!:notti: can't connect to the SingPass website!:deal: Perhaps now the SingPass server overloaded, haha... :~

will keep on clicking until it connects!:no::notti::P:jawdrop:

connected liaox... no change to the status... still is "HDB will invite you to collect keys to your replacement flat in due course." :no:

Edited by redbottle

thanks, very excited

shld be able to go up & look see

pert, can probably call hdb to check when can get key

I wld be starting reno on 10 aug, ID is fr weiken/future home

hi loobhlinda...

i thot need to check for defects first, ask HDB to rectify, and only after HDB rectify those defects then can start reno??? :thumbs up:

ya.. need to check for defects n submit the list within 7days.. then better let HDB rectify everything b4 starting ur renov.. to avoid any party pushing blames if anything goes wrong..

ya.. need to check for defects n submit the list within 7days.. then better let HDB rectify everything b4 starting ur renov.. to avoid any party pushing blames if anything goes wrong..

will just ask the contractor to start some hacking, then can continue reno in the 7th month

I think agreement will be done on the same day

loobhlinda, care to share your reno package & price? :deal:

package $9888, free panasonic air-con for 3-rms

excl window grilles, add $1k for changing homo tiles to bedrms, $600 for 3 bedrm doors

toilets bifold doors $500

more to incl when we view the flat

excl window grilles, add $1k for changing homo tiles to bedrms, $600 for 3 bedrm doors

hey loobhlinda, I heard from few peoply saying that it is more expensive if you add this and that after you signed the initial reno package. So you may want to take note.

Hi xlan!

Just realised you are using the same ID as my friend who also got flat in 27A I think, cant remem her block all of a sudden. :deal: I will ask if she is in the forum actually hehe

checked my hdb page

Good news! The keys to your replacement flat are ready for collection. We have scheduled for you to collect keys on 08 Aug 2007 at 08:10am.

Congras loobhlinda ! :deal: Hope ours will come soon too.. The last time we went to take a look teh staircases to blk 25A are locked.. Tink they dun want to let anyone go up since the flat is totally ready le..

oh, it looks like there's much to be done? or is yours a premium flat?

add me in 25B , I from 25B

Msbean

checked my hdb page

Good news , how you get this news , so excited

Hi Lady ,

SOme question , as I just sign the agreement and I going to ROM on 2 Dec 2007 ,if the key is really to collect before 2 Dec 2007 , Can I get the key 1st before submit the Certification .

Anyone have the some experience as me , and can get key before submit marry cert

Heehee too kan chiong to get the reno done up

bean