Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

oh.. so are you the guy in Pink or teh guy in white ?? :yamseng:

I never won anything leh... how i hope i am the winner for the 3k discount :sport-smiley-004:

I was looking at grand copthorn and marina mandarin too.. but i decided to take up with GCW cos i like the high ceiling too much le..keke

i am the guy who collected the $3k discount voucher :)

the organiser said "this lucky draw number is nice", i thought i have no chance already,cos nice numbers are usually 8,68,168,188. Was so surprised to hear my number hehe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I booked my wedding with Grand Plaza City Hall few months ago and I won the 2nd price of a night's stay @ their Governor's Suite :sport-smiley-004:

It'll be the same suite that I'll be staying on my AD :yamseng:

Very Very nice.... with private jacuzzi

hi all,

i'm meeting Lance (from HomeGuide Design) this coming Sunday 2pm. If any of my future neighbour here, also engaged with Lance or any designer from HomeGuide, kindly let me know, so i can ask Lance about possibilities or ways to share the haulage fee or watever $ we can share n save la.. :sport-smiley-004:

i am the guy who collected the $3k discount voucher :(

the organiser said "this lucky draw number is nice", i thought i have no chance already,cos nice numbers are usually 8,68,168,188. Was so surprised to hear my number hehe

Cool!! :D

wah u are very very very lucky leh!:good::yamseng:

But u not signing with grandcopthorn rite ? then the discount voucher can use for other purpose ? like ur can book a room free there for few nites ?

I booked my wedding with Grand Plaza City Hall few months ago and I won the 2nd price of a night's stay @ their Governor's Suite :bow:

It'll be the same suite that I'll be staying on my AD 8|

Very Very nice.... with private jacuzzi

Congras!! :bath:

Yiur akk really so lucky leh.. keke btw one post wonder how much did u pay for your banquet ? can share? :D

I may be engaging the boss of Lego House (Kenny)... recommended to me by his cousin, who is also my friend :)

Congras!! :dancingqueen:

Yiur akk really so lucky leh.. keke btw one post wonder how much did u pay for your banquet ? can share? :(

$844NETT / table with free flow of beer and extra 6 bottles of wine on top of 1 bottle each table

I may be engaging the boss of Lego House (Kenny)... recommended to me by his cousin, who is also my friend :dancingqueen:

$844NETT / table with free flow of beer and extra 6 bottles of wine on top of 1 bottle each table

oh that sounds like a good deal... but are u throwing ur banquet on weekends?

Cool!! !!

wah u are very very very lucky leh!:) :)

But u not signing with grandcopthorn rite ? then the discount voucher can use for other purpose ? like ur can book a room free there for few nites ?

Congras!! :good:

Yiur akk really so lucky leh.. keke btw one post wonder how much did u pay for your banquet ? can share? :bow:

the voucher is non transferable, i cant sell it too, my banquet has already booked at marina mandarin.

i have 2 alternatives:

1) to sell away my marina mandarin banquet and book GCW on the same date

2) hold my ROM at GCW to utilise the vouchers

Most likely i will chose 2) . tmr shld be going down to sign the ROM package contract

the voucher is non transferable, i cant sell it too, my banquet has already booked at marina mandarin.

i have 2 alternatives:

1) to sell away my marina mandarin banquet and book GCW on the same date

2) hold my ROM at GCW to utilise the vouchers

Most likely i will chose 2) . tmr shld be going down to sign the ROM package contract

Yah the second one definately sounds more logical.. :)

They are so clever.. like that can at least make you take up something from them.. hehe

hee.. blk 27A & 26 neighbours... the workers r now working hard in the night as well.. i tink they r doing the common corridors.. the building is so well lid even at 10pm.. i jus pass by n took tis pic.. er took by hp not gd res la..

image034hn6.jpg

xlan, thanks for the photo :-)

all talking about banquet , wedding prepartion...

wahahahaa... probly cos i not kao_wedding.gif yet.. hahaa.. so nothing to talk abt on kao_cheers.gif

Anyone knows whether if IMM a good place to source for Interior designers? or anywhere is spore has many Interior design shop that we can shop for?