Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

same here, the "cant cook for nuts!" community hehe but thankfully we are only 2 bus stops from my bf's house so i m looking forward to yummy homecook food in the future!

really quite amazing to know so many pple even before we move in :dribble:

Nope, not going to do any ID show after the suntec's experience, alot hard-selling :dunno: and not planning any reno till my hubby-to-be is back.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
who will be going to the Expo this weekend?

Me will, my ID will be there also and he will check out if there's good bargains for us

Will let u guys know if he spot any stuff worth buying

i may skip the exhibitions for now le.. been to quite a number of shows in the 1st half of 2007.. n agree with linggie.. many hardsellers.. n some of them will show u a black face once u look uninterested in their tings.. not many service-oriented there..

but for those just started looking ard for reno stuffs.. is gd to visit these exhibitions for a few more times.. keep talking to them.. n ignore their attitudes..

for me.. i'll see how in the yr end.. looking forward to any yr-end sales or christmas sales.. etc..

Hi,

My Bf wants to earn $$$ from the house in Jalan Membina, and forces me to stay with his family now. He told me that he wanted to sell it off and move to a condo 5 yrs later. I very disappointed that he chooses $$$ over me.

Hi,

My Bf wants to earn $$$ from the house in Jalan Membina, and forces me to stay with his family now. He told me that he wanted to sell it off and move to a condo 5 yrs later. I very disappointed that he chooses $$$ over me.

:ph34r: so disappointed wif his decision....... wat is ur plan?

Hi,

he must be realistic to know we are not exactly staying on a high level which allows paranomic view. in addition we have to add in the cost of renovation, hdb interest etc etc

no doubt, probably can earn some money by selling a flat in our location but how much is enough to afford a condo and the price difference between a condo in good location or elsewhere is huge!

I hope he can see long term and the impact it will have on your relationhip i guess

I'm also Cantonese leh :)

jj2... :ph34r:

HARRRRRHHHHHH....... wayseh...... yeahhhhhh...... our level will be named as talented cantonese... hahahaha :good:

Thanks for the replies.

My plan is die die won't sign the lease of agreement haha :D

STEADY!:unsure:! Ok la.... :P

Thanks for the replies.

My plan is die die won't sign the lease of agreement haha :fire:

mm.. 最重要的是, 不要为了一时之气, 要好好商量, 也许他也是为了你们的将来打算, may not really that he choose money over u..

yet.. i still disagree tat 5yrs later sure 100% earn loh.. there r jus too many other factors on the property markets liao.. :furious:

green, sad to hear that you are going through this..but everything will be resolved when the right time comes right?..hehehe... u havent go sign the agreement of lease right? hw come so long ? i thought alot of pple have already signed by now..

i think the 5 roomers will sign only after the 4 roomers finished just like the balloting exercise...

green, sad to hear that you are going through this..but everything will be resolved when the right time comes right?..hehehe... u havent go sign the agreement of lease right? hw come so long ? i thought alot of pple have already signed by now..

I oso hvn't sign the agreement yet.....

Hi,

Hi Green,

From this, i think your bf dont understand what is your stand now. Living with his parents and selling away Jalan Membina flat then shift to condo in 5yrs time is totally different story rite? Lets say that you both manage to earn from the sales after 5yrs, then what will happen to his parents after you two sell the flat? Live together with you in the Condo as well or buy another flat for them? This doesnt make sense to me?? I think the problem lies in that, he wants u to stay with his parent?? This is my own interpretation.. No offence ah... :bangwall: