Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Me will, my ID will be there also and he will check out if there's good bargains for us

Will let u guys know if he spot any stuff worth buying

i shld be goin dw on Sun... just to browse around.

Those with good service attitude (after saying no) i will keep their namecard for reference...

Thanks for the replies.

My plan is die die won't sign the lease of agreement haha :notti:

all the best and good luck in resolving your issues :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Green,

From this, i think your bf dont understand what is your stand now. Living with his parents and selling away Jalan Membina flat then shift to condo in 5yrs time is totally different story rite? Lets say that you both manage to earn from the sales after 5yrs, then what will happen to his parents after you two sell the flat? Live together with you in the Condo as well or buy another flat for them? This doesnt make sense to me?? I think the problem lies in that, he wants u to stay with his parent?? This is my own interpretation.. No offence ah... :notti:

Agreed with Pert BUT even if you & hubby wants to sell, his parents as occupier DON"T want, can it work?

You need to think & reconsider like i said earlier. For me, is totally different from you. Before - Yes, move. After - No, stay. But finally, he agreed and now we are waiting for keys. BUT it's all still early for me to say anything. I would still think "What-if" hubby change his mind?! But i still pray to stay on own.

You will have to talk it out before SETTLED. Else, you will have to try to accept his parents and think of the bright side.

Also, someone whom i know, split (not really know the exact issue) even after they signed the Agreement for lease and few mths before customary. So, anything can happen.

Property is bloom now but that doesn't mean will remains the same in 5 yrs time.

*No offence*

Edited by nemofc

peeps! today's sunset was so beautiful n romantic! :rofl:

20070802sunsetcw7.jpg

too bad my hp camera lousy quality.. :unsure:

Hi Neighbours,

I will be moving into Blk 26C<Above 20 level >. Looking forward to see u gals & guys.

Back to that topic, i would like to offer my own experience so that u will not fall into the same situation. I am now staying with my PIL and his 3 younger sisters. It has been a total of 6 yrs. Every day was like ****.

The parents are good to me but the sisters are totally different.

They treat me like I am INVISIBLE and are very untidy. The story goes ......My hubby and I have been trying to take out his name from the existing for years so that we can buy own flat and get on with the wedding ceremony and finally do wat we wanna. Imagine 7 pp staying in a 4 rooms flat. But the problem is that they kept delaying the issue for years. The reason is so simple the 1 sister wanna to buy their own flats when she reach 35 and the other sister will then pay for the flat. Let me tell u something even horrible, it will be another 6 years when they reach 35 and i will be a old bride and I still can't buy own flat unless i use my own $$ to pay the $40,000 levy. Where do I get $40,000. It is not my fault as my hubby already start paying the flat before I marry him.

So the conclusion - NEVER LET YOUR SISTER-IN-LAW STAY IN YOUR HOME AS U WILL NEVER HAVE A PEACEFUL DAY.

3 Cheers to those who contribute photo of the flats,

Cindy

hi Green,

Personally i think a husband cannot force his wife to stay with in laws.

I will also wish that my wife stay with my parents,but i leave the choice to my wife. I even thought of renting my parent's house out, the part of the rental income give to my wife for "compensation" of living with my parents. But my wife still dont wish to stay together with my parents. i respect her decision cos this issue of "Staying together with in laws" is a killer to a marriage..

Its better that u discuss with ur bf about this issue seriously. if not, in future there will be alot of problem. If ur bf loves you, he will respect u.

All the above are quoted from my marriage counsellor. i totally agree with this.

hello. not true lah. i've already signed mine on 18 Jul. :bangwall:

then i am not too sure already, i have no idea when is lynn suppose to sign her agreement.

from what i understood, she can live with her in-laws, but not her sister-in-law who sounds like a terror...

morning membinarians!!! :bangwall:

blk 25A already officially opened!!! ;):P:P

a few units there already undergoing renovation!!! :good::good::good:

yesterday evening, i went there to walk walk, not knowing that the block already opened... then a contractor approached me and offered to bring me to the 4-rm unit he is renovating... :good:

nice black gold main gate!

shower spray and pole, mixer tap already installed!

DSC001.jpg

concealed cold and hot water pipes! (the blue and red sticker lines on the wall)

there is a retractable clothes hanger mounted on one wall of the kitchen... if wanna do cabinet there, the hanger will have to be dismantled... what a waste of money!!! :fire: hmm, maybe can mount on the ceiling??? :idea: gotta ask the contractor :help:

DSC000.jpg

BIG u-shape pipe on one corner of the kitchen... most prob have to do a full top cabinet to conceal the pipe liaox...

so excited!!! but no news when to collect keys leh... :dunno:

nem mind, will call HDB to bug the officer-in-charge :notti:

Edited by redbottle

:bangwall: thanks! wooo initially we were thinking of taking block 25A, the block with the least west sun but only level 4,3, 2 were left by the 2nd day of balloting and it is super close to the school, was just discussing with my bf, our child can jump into the school. ;)

congrats to those getting keys soon!

Edited by linggie

hahaha.. yeah thanks redbottle for the updates!:bangwall:

so that was really the retractable hangers.. hahaha.. gd la.. easier to hang clothes.. thou quite an eyesore.. will seek my designer's view.. see wat best to make my kitchen look a lil nicer..

shall see when we got the keys..

can blk 25A neigbours invite us to your home for viewing?? hee

Wanna update here

BLK 25A

-

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK

- Green

BLK 26A

-

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar

- noellechua

- lynnnie

BLK 26C

- elaine1205

- ZLia

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder

- Princess Momo

- rommie

- binzz

- kriegs

- wonsen

- Velynn

BLK 27A

- xlan

- nemofc

- bchew

- Yang Guo

- Seafaith

- chaq

- Jasch

- glaminn

BLK 27B

-

Edited by nemofc

shall see when we got the keys..

can blk 25A neigbours invite us to your home for viewing?? hee

haha, dun need to invite lah... when u walk pass 25A, contractors will approach u and offer to take u to see the units they are renovating... :bangwall: i gotta viewed a unit there this way yesterday evening...

Edited by redbottle

Thanks for the pics redbottle! :bangwall:

Really cant wait to collect the keys le.. btw who is getting their keys soon har? We do not have a lot of us staying in blk 25A here rite? ;)