Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

i do agreed with you, kriegs. we would look something more practical.

hi all,

anyone know much about curtains?

I know that roller binds don't come cheap... and it's more expensive than curtains :)

Edited by OnePostWonder

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
tks bro. Seems like a good deal, like sign up for service, got freebie.

Saw in citygas website there also gas cloth dryer as well, wondering if they give it free as well :)

the gas clothes dryer is not free... dryer itself costs $630 (b4 gst) plus $80 (b4 gst) for the gas piping...

it's a 6kg dryer, and gas/elec consumption per laundry load costs abt $0.80...

in comparison, a 6kg automatic electric dryer costs also abt $600 and elec consumption per load abt $1.20...

so gas clothes dryer is more economical...

the gas clothes dryer is not free... dryer itself costs $630 (b4 gst) plus $80 (b4 gst) for the gas piping...

it's a 6kg dryer, and gas/elec consumption per laundry load costs abt $0.80...

in comparison, a 6kg automatic electric dryer costs also abt $600 and elec consumption per load abt $1.20...

so gas clothes dryer is more economical...

as compared citygas & electric heater, which is more expensive? anyone know?

should be electric heater more expensive bah... that's why govt wants to encourage pple to use citigas heater by giving the heater free...

as i heard from the citigas pple at the citigas showroom, gas heater is more common than electric heater in japan and hk because gas heater is cheaper to run...

me too think of putting a oven for my baking

me too leh! !! seems like we have a lot of ppl interested in baking huh.. keke

Yoz...

Just checked My HDBpage... will be signing lease agreement on 17 August 2007 (Friday)...

Soooooooo happy.... :P

Blk 26D neighbours to be... check it out... maybe 26D all signing on that day.... !!

Yoz...

Just checked My HDBpage... will be signing lease agreement on 17 August 2007 (Friday)...

Soooooooo happy.... :(

Blk 26D neighbours to be... check it out... maybe 26D all signing on that day.... :dancingqueen:

congrats!:)!! juz check mine......... STILL PENDING.......... :(

Yoz...

Soooooooo happy.... :(

Blk 26D neighbours to be... check it out... maybe 26D all signing on that day.... :dancingqueen:

I signed mine on the 28th...

congrats!:dancingqueen:!! juz check mine......... STILL PENDING.......... :(

mine too... not news on date to sign lease :(

should be electric heater more expensive bah... that's why govt wants to encourage pple to use citigas heater by giving the heater free...

as i heard from the citigas pple at the citigas showroom, gas heater is more common than electric heater in japan and hk because gas heater is cheaper to run...

heater free and cheaper to run... that all i need to know.

I'm in :)

i like baking too! :dancingqueen: but i think i may nt doing a built in oven for it...

by the way, how to convert m2 to sqft? anyone knows?

hehe should be, will you be doing a built in? Pls give me tips yah, i m just starting out actually but its more fun if more people bake together! and i cant finish the muffins unless we share it around :(

yah we went to see the show flats and found the 4 rm flat abit small so we decided to opt for 5 room.

Edited by elaine1205

mm.. for japan i dunno.. but in HK.. not true tat is cheaper to run.. cos the utility bill shows that gas is increasing in price n electric bills much more competitive n cheaper.. my dad (in HK now) doesn't use the gas cooker anymore.. he uses everything run by electricity as far as possible.. i think the only gas appliance he using would be the water heater during winter times.. cos only gas type really hot enough..

asked my ID today whether to choose citygas or electric heater, he said don't use citygas water heater

reasons: accessories more expensive and also not very safe

I decide to use electric heater