Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

:bangwall: in between the kitchen windows n common toilet door.. was tat a U shape water pipe sticking out of the wall? :thumbs up:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

went to view my unit... my thoughts...

1. Not much space for a platform in living room unless u're only having 1 sofa & the platform

2. MBR is as big as my current room... gee, a KING size bed will take up almost 85% of the room

3. Bath area is kinda small, a half body tub might be possible but full length is a definite no no

4. Bed room corridor is narrow

This is what the design on the kitchen tile looks like..

tilejs6.jpg

Do you guys have any request? I took a video of the whole house, let me see if I can help post a screenshot :bangwall:

:bangwall: in between the kitchen windows n common toilet door.. was tat a U shape water pipe sticking out of the wall? :thumbs up:

which one? I see 2 ugly things in the kitchen...

pipeal1.jpg

went to view my unit... my thoughts...

1. Not much space for a platform in living room unless u're only having 1 sofa & the platform

2. MBR is as big as my current room... gee, a KING size bed will take up almost 85% of the room

3. Bath area is kinda small, a half body tub might be possible but full length is a definite no no

4. Bed room corridor is narrow

This is what the design on the kitchen tile looks like..

tilejs6.jpg

Do you guys have any request? I took a video of the whole house, let me see if I can help post a screenshot :bangwall:

thanks OnePostWonder, that pattern looks ok on its own.. but it is such a small tiny ting in the middle of the tile n once look on the overall of the kitchen tiles.. i just cannot feel ok anymore.. :thumbs up:

but thanks for enlarging the tile design!

i got 2 Queen Sized mattresses.. do u think I can fit in MBR n Bedroom 2 nicely with walking spaces?

Hi Nemofc,

The unit I saw is #19-100. Should be the same unit you saw too. Seems like it is the show unit for all of us. Went thru the price list and it is 90 sqm, not 85 sqm. Ha ha I really cant imagine what 85 sqm would be like.

Hi Vacis,

:bangwall: you posted the unit here. well, I can't recalled the unit. I think should be the same but the uncle said is 85sqm, anyway, it doesn't matter to me. Just felt it's a blessing being able to get a unit here. :thumbs up:

which one? I see 2 ugly things in the kitchen...

pipeal1.jpg

yup refering to the right side 1

thanks OnePostWonder, that pattern looks ok on its own.. but it is such a small tiny ting in the middle of the tile n once look on the overall of the kitchen tiles.. i just cannot feel ok anymore.. :thumbs up:

but thanks for enlarging the tile design!

i got 2 Queen Sized mattresses.. do u think I can fit in MBR n Bedroom 2 nicely with walking spaces?

judging by the actual measurements I took, beside the door, there's a 1.8m wall... a Queen would fit just nice

MBR can definitely fit a Queen, no problem :bangwall:

U might wanna show me where you wish to place the mattresses so I can give u a better dimension

Hi All, they say when you get the keys to your apartment, you need to choose a good date to "open the door" and certain rituals will need to be done to appease the spirits who may be already "living" there. :thumbs up: Any info to share on this? :bangwall:

Was it the water heater point?

http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=04082007194ip8.jpg

http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?image=04082007195ks8.jpg

Btw, nice kitchen switches and points, very secured.

oh!:thumbs up: thanks owens_avenue!:bangwall: those transparent covers on the switches are meant to be there for us ma? then is quite good la.. indeed safe n easy to wipe off if oily.. n i was thinking if the water heater put there.. can't hide it even if i making a partitions for the laundry liao loh.. looks weird leh.. it is the immediate thing i see when look into the kitchen frm its entrance.. :bangwall:

yup. 'some1' brought us up. :bangwall:

Quite windy when i was up there, the view is nice too.

this design is sure weird. it extend inside the kitchen. Which mean u cant cook when your clothes are drying... to me simply is a bad design :thumbs up: wonder who came up with this, not at all practical

Wow, didnt know can go view the units of our house..

Will go there see see this week if possible :bangwall:

Wow, didnt know can go view the units of our house..

Will go there see see this week if possible :D

sneak up from the carpark nearer to blk 25, take the carpark lift up

Edited by OnePostWonder

sneak up from the carpark nearer to blk 25, take the carpark lift up

if you referring to blk 25A, no need to sneak in. it's officially open to go up except for other blk.

dear neighbrs,

anyone noe whether it's possible to buy over a small portion of the common corridor?

for the 4 roomers, except for those in 25a, the units are all door-to-door and only one unit is possible to buy over the corridor.

question is...there's G&W at one side of the wall...Is it possible to buy over the land in this case? Will they need to check the meters every 2 mth or sth?? The I*dian security guard said can apply to HDB now...any idea whether that's true and anyone noes the approximate cost?