Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi all,

Did anyone ask the officer at the site office to have a join inspection for defects??

can check how do u guys report the defects? Have found quite a nos of defects in my hse. esp the kitchen floor tile, some chip.. argh...

please advise.. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey neighbours, long time no update on this..

Update on Keys collection & Renovation firm & Progress:

BLK 25A

- redbottle (Collected) - loobhlinda (Collected) - pert (Collected) - scorpy (Collected) - gadgetgal (Collected, Impress21,0% progress, HDB to Cement Screed) - elflinks

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK - MsBean - h4happy (likely this Dec 07 or early Jan 08) - marksng12 - Dtkiddy & yun11

BLK 26A

- crazycar & lovey

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar - noellechua - lynnnie - dorcas - Vacis + moonbell - owens_avenue & genevie - skysheep

BLK 26C

- elaine1205 - ZLia - Cindy-Monkeybone(Key Collection Date- 13 Nov) - chewy - kitseng

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder - jj2 - Princess Momo - rommie - binzz (Collected / *****) - kriegs - wonsen - Velynn - Simpleboi - jazznpop (collected) - Peng*Ling (collected) - Vitamin C - draught (Collected)

BLK 27A

- xlan (Collected / HomeGuide) - nemofc (Dec, pending source contractor/ ID) - bchew - Yang Guo (Collected / Baroque) - Seafaith - chaq - Jasch (collected,pending source contractor/ID) - glaminn (Collected) - dashe - saeran - almatador - sparey - osjusti - nitehwk (Collected) - Sam07 (Collected, pending ID confirmation) - fat bear

BLK 27B

- VinceDelfino (Collected) - Beejoy (Collected, Gim Wee Renovator)

BLK 25A

- redbottle (Collected) - loobhlinda (Collected) - pert (Collected) - scorpy (Collected) - gadgetgal (Collected, Impress21,0% progress, HDB to Cement Screed) - elflinks

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK - MsBean - h4happy (likely this Dec 07 or early Jan 08) - marksng12 - Dtkiddy & yun11

BLK 26A

- crazycar & lovey

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar - noellechua - lynnnie - dorcas - Vacis + moonbell - owens_avenue & genevie - skysheep

BLK 26C

- elaine1205 - ZLia - Cindy-Monkeybone(Key Collection Date- 13 Nov) - chewy - kitseng

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder - jj2 - Princess Momo - rommie - binzz (Collected / *****) - kriegs - wonsen - Velynn - Simpleboi - jazznpop (collected) - Peng*Ling (collected) - Vitamin C - draught (Collected)

BLK 27A

- xlan (Collected / HomeGuide) - nemofc (Dec, pending source contractor/ ID) - bchew - Yang Guo (Collected / Baroque) - Seafaith - chaq - Jasch (collected,Earnest Design) - glaminn (Collected) - dashe - saeran - almatador - sparey - osjusti - nitehwk (Collected) - Sam07 (Collected, pending ID confirmation) - fat bear

BLK 27B

Just update on my comfirm ID :notti:

haha.. cindy.. ya i tot of tat con for cove lights as well.. tat was the main concern when ID proposed cove lights to me.. then he proposed ways to counter tat.. which he'd do acrylic panel on it's side.. so "small animals" may find it harder to make my cove light become their playground..

Hi Everyone

Yday was my "Open Door ceremony", my MIL ask us to stay happy before and after visiting our hse. However, someone break her words.

Haiz.... she screamed at my hubby and went off...... (partly my hubby's fault). But is good that she leave our hse, cuz we can't concentrate to check the defects as she kept on calling us to come here n there.

When we spotted defects with our doors ( main door, MBR+toilet, Rm1 & Rm2). She as well as my FIL sae "small matter, no need to complain"

I juz ignored them and continue my checking.... suddenly I heard " Oh... tis can be the guest room and this will be your (my hubby) music playground..... i "run" to them and sae... this will be our future baby's room.... No need la, my MIL said. Wat if, your bro (my hubby) coming to stay overnite? They can share the room dun scare! Luckily, this time my hubby voice out, "sori folks, if hv guest room mean no baby liao" But the old folks still insist that we muz hv a guest room ( but they forgotten what is privancy & who is paying for this flat).

Thanks everyone to read my complain abt my MIL & FIL. Hahahahaha... maybe you may think that I'm not filial to them, but they are the type that talk loud can win type and they will like to "chap chee kah". We are adults, and we can make our own decision.

Hi Everyone

Yday was my "Open Door ceremony", my MIL ask us to stay happy before and after visiting our hse. However, someone break her words.

Haiz.... she screamed at my hubby and went off...... (partly my hubby's fault). But is good that she leave our hse, cuz we can't concentrate to check the defects as she kept on calling us to come here n there.

When we spotted defects with our doors ( main door, MBR+toilet, Rm1 & Rm2). She as well as my FIL sae "small matter, no need to complain"

I juz ignored them and continue my checking.... suddenly I heard " Oh... tis can be the guest room and this will be your (my hubby) music playground..... i "run" to them and sae... this will be our future baby's room.... No need la, my MIL said. Wat if, your bro (my hubby) coming to stay overnite? They can share the room dun scare! Luckily, this time my hubby voice out, "sori folks, if hv guest room mean no baby liao" But the old folks still insist that we muz hv a guest room ( but they forgotten what is privancy & who is paying for this flat).

Thanks everyone to read my complain abt my MIL & FIL. Hahahahaha... maybe you may think that I'm not filial to them, but they are the type that talk loud can win type and they will like to "chap chee kah". We are adults, and we can make our own decision.

i understand how you feel... i'm the stubborn and fierce DIL. that's why we got our flat, i hurry hand fast leg fast chop all the rooms to myself. one sleeping room, one wardrobe room and one study room. of cos i kept grumbling that the flat is how small how small... one thing i learn from my husband is how not to say "NO". when the elders say we should wad and wad, we always go "we'll see first." and "see how loh.." we don't agree neither do we disagree with other people, becos the owners of the house have already decide wad they want. afterall, they only say "WAD IF", which might never happen. :notti:

i understand how you feel... i'm the stubborn and fierce DIL. that's why we got our flat, i hurry hand fast leg fast chop all the rooms to myself. one sleeping room, one wardrobe room and one study room. of cos i kept grumbling that the flat is how small how small... one thing i learn from my husband is how not to say "NO". when the elders say we should wad and wad, we always go "we'll see first." and "see how loh.." we don't agree neither do we disagree with other people, becos the owners of the house have already decide wad they want. afterall, they only say "WAD IF", which might never happen. :notti:

They will mean it 1 le... I'm those u treat me good, I definitely treat u back equal. But hor, is my hubby.... he always make his own decision w/o discussing wif me. When I bang my anger, he will say "y u so selfish, y like tt". Now, he stuck btw 3 woman ( his mum, his grandma & me). And w/o my acknowledgement, he wanted to pass a set of our hse keys to his family so that they can come whenever they wan ( as well as for his uncles). Is really inconvenient for me if a stranger suddenly pop into our place..... I really dunnoe how his mind is thinking.

When he makes me fedup, he will kana "tegan" from me. kekekekeke........

Hi Binzz,

thanks for helping me update. I added one more thing. ID haven't confirm :notti:

***************************************************************************************

BLK 25A

BLK 25B

BLK 26A

- crazycar & lovey

BLK 26B

BLK 26C

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder - jj2 - Princess Momo - rommie - binzz (Collected / *****) - kriegs - wonsen - Velynn - Simpleboi - jazznpop (collected/ yet to confirm) - Peng*Ling (collected) - Vitamin C - draught (Collected)

BLK 27A

- xlan (Collected / HomeGuide) - nemofc (Dec, pending source contractor/ ID) - bchew - Yang Guo (Collected / Baroque) - Seafaith - chaq - Jasch (collected,pending source contractor/ID) - glaminn (Collected) - dashe - saeran - almatador - sparey - osjusti - nitehwk (Collected) - Sam07 (Collected, pending ID confirmation) - fat bear

BLK 27B

Edited by jazznpop

Hi Binzz,

thanks for helping me update. I added one more thing. ID haven't confirm :notti:

***************************************************************************************

BLK 25A

BLK 25B

BLK 26A

- crazycar & lovey

BLK 26B

BLK 26C

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder - jj2 (Collected/yet to confirm) - Princess Momo - rommie - binzz (Collected / *****) - kriegs - wonsen - Velynn - Simpleboi - jazznpop (collected/ yet to confirm) - Peng*Ling (collected) - Vitamin C - draught (Collected)

BLK 27A

BLK 27B

They will mean it 1 le... I'm those u treat me good, I definitely treat u back equal. But hor, is my hubby.... he always make his own decision w/o discussing wif me. When I bang my anger, he will say "y u so selfish, y like tt". Now, he stuck btw 3 woman ( his mum, his grandma & me). And w/o my acknowledgement, he wanted to pass a set of our hse keys to his family so that they can come whenever they wan ( as well as for his uncles). Is really inconvenient for me if a stranger suddenly pop into our place..... I really dunnoe how his mind is thinking.

When he makes me fedup, he will kana "tegan" from me. kekekekeke........

Hi jj2,

understand ur frustration here. We young couple like to have our own space lor. So i tink got to be tactful with them on this issue. Bu yao shang her qi. Otherwise life will be difficult later on :(

heehee juz my small comments :notti:

Juz scan thru the list, saw tat u oso in blk 26D. Mind to reveal to me with level u in? If not u can pm me :)

Edited by jazznpop

BLK 25A

BLK 25B

BLK 26A

- crazycar & lovey

BLK 26B

BLK 26C

- elaine1205[ collected, sourcing for renovation contractor] - ZLia - Cindy-Monkeybone(Key Collection Date- 13 Nov) - chewy - kitseng

BLK 26D

BLK 27A

- xlan (Collected / HomeGuide) - nemofc (Dec, pending source contractor/ ID) - bchew - Yang Guo (Collected / Baroque) - Seafaith - chaq - Jasch (collected,Earnest Design) - glaminn (Collected) - dashe - saeran - almatador - sparey - osjusti - nitehwk (Collected) - Sam07 (Collected, pending ID confirmation) - fat bear

BLK 27B

BLK 25A

BLK 25B

BLK 26A

- crazycar & lovey

BLK 26B

BLK 26C

- elaine1205[ collected, sourcing for renovation contractor] - ZLia - Cindy Monkeybone(Collected/Classic Design) - chewy - kitseng

BLK 26D

BLK 27A

BLK 27B

BLK 25A

BLK 25B

BLK 26A

- crazycar & lovey

BLK 26B

BLK 26C

- elaine1205[ collected, sourcing for renovation contractor] - ZLia - Cindy Monkeybone(Collected/Classic Design) - chewy - kitseng

BLK 26D

BLK 27A

- xlan (Collected / HomeGuide) - nemofc (Dec, actively source for ID/Contractor) - bchew - Yang Guo (Collected / Baroque) - Seafaith - chaq - Jasch (collected,Earnest Design) - glaminn (Collected) - dashe - saeran - almatador - sparey - osjusti - nitehwk (Collected) - Sam07 (Collected, pending ID confirmation) - fat bear

BLK 27B

Hi everyone,

i will be collecting my keys on 15th dec.. actually on 3rd dec.. but monday dun wana waste my leave.. change it to 15th.. ;)

Just wana check with you guys who have collected the keys.. what should i bring and how much cash i must pay? :(

Btw have u guys heard of *****? Is it a gd ID?

Woah is this I.M.A.G.E C.R.E.A.T.I.V.E ID being banned in this forum.. always turn into **** when typed..

Edited by Velynn