Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

postwonder,

today we went to uHome on quotation again. felt that Jxxxx react rather differently as compare to 1st meeting 1 mth ago. now, waitng for his quote & he said that expect 2 wks time on quote & drawings.. although, we not really in hurry to do renov but i felt that he doesn't seems interested at all...

he introduced us alumix wardrobe cabinet (2 pcs - 1 MRB, 1 rm) sliding door, he calculate for us is $2K+ :bangwall: (per wardrobe)

solid top LG HI-MAC brand...

homo tiles - $3psf (not sure is glossy / matt) guess is standard quote

2 quote on Lshape kitchen (with & without hanging bar)

any comment on the above iteM? comment on the alumix & LG hi-mac solid top?

he also showed us 26D drawings...

postwonder,

today we went to uHome on quotation again. felt that Jxxxx react rather differently as compare to 1st meeting 1 mth ago. now, waitng for his quote & he said that expect 2 wks time on quote & drawings.. although, we not really in hurry to do renov but i felt that he doesn't seems interested at all...

he introduced us alumix wardrobe cabinet (2 pcs - 1 MRB, 1 rm) sliding door, he calculate for us is $2K+ :bangwall: (per wardrobe)

Hello, y dun u try Kenny from G'Plan? I already explained to you his "special" relationship with G'Plan boss... shd be a better choice ;)

:bangwall:

Hello, y dun u try Kenny from G'Plan? I already explained to you his "special" relationship with G'Plan boss... shd be a better choice :P

thanks, i just texted him to arrange for a meet up ;)

waiting for his reply.

Edited by nemofc

as for Alumix, I suggest u call them direct :sport-smiley-004: Alumix is able to do the slidings doors too

wat is alumix? is it just the poles & shelving type.... or a special term that they used on the roller it self (that's what was explained by ID of uHOme) confused...

Edited by nemofc

i got 16 downlights in my living room. :bangwall:

mine is a 90sqm 4 rm. I got 10 downlights and 4 halogen lights at corner.. my ID say 12 oso can bcoz i'm not installing lightings in the living rm other than the downlights... so, i opt for 10.

the rule of thumb (according to ID) is every 3 ft should have 1 downlight.

postwonder,

he introduced us alumix wardrobe cabinet (2 pcs - 1 MRB, 1 rm) sliding door, he calculate for us is $2K+ :sport-smiley-004: (per wardrobe)

i went to u-home for quote the last time as well.. Jerxxx insist that we should take their standard package than add on with the additional items we want, even though i told him i'm not keen on package.. He promised to get back but got back only 1 week later, abit blur.. i think. So, i told him i got ID liao, dun nid his service.

According to wat i know, the standard homo tiles is about $2.8psf (I went to select tiles at balestier, my ID say quote is to choose from this price range), another higher level homo tiles is about $3.6psf

wat is alumix? is it just the poles & shelving type.... or a special term that they used on the roller it self (that's what was explained by ID of uHOme) confused...

the roller they explained to you should be the "mobile drawer", u shd be able to see it on their website

Kenny told me that he'll check his schedule and get back to u

Hi lynnnie,

So how's the sun facing for blk 26B? I've drove past there in the late afternoon and saw there's no sun shine onto the blk. But somehow Blk 26C got quite a strong sun facing. Just want to confirm that I din see wrongly.

Hi Kitseng,

I'm fr blk 26B.

Btw, how many of you are getting water heater from city gas. I am really hoping to get those rain water showerhead but really not sure whether city gas heater can carry the pressure. I know I dun expect it to be v high pressure. Moderate will do. Can anyone give me advise?

Hi Dorcas,

I think there isn't much sun facing on Blk 26B. Cant really gauge cos we went there around 12-2pm, the sunlight is still shinning downwards onto the blocks.

postwonder,

he introduced us alumix wardrobe cabinet (2 pcs - 1 MRB, 1 rm) sliding door, he calculate for us is $2K+ :sport-smiley-004: (per wardrobe)

Hi Nemofc,

How's uHome package like? Today i went to Max's Image Design Studio and their showroom is really nice. However the quote that the ID gave us was rather expensive. Heard from him that *****, uHome, Chew Interior including Max's Image are the pretty high end designing firms. He quoted $1950 for MBR wardrobe, for homogenous tiles @ $3 psf anti-stain (he claimed this is the lastest homo tile design, in the market for 3 mths+), $950 for granite solid top. Though he throw in a Rinnai Hod & Hood and a basin and tap (not sure what brand), but the final cost is still very high. Am still considering now.