Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

hi all, do u notice the mobile reception is quite bad in this new estate? or may jus m1 really sucks?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Your PM is full, unable to send msg across.

!! didn't clear, now ok liao. can email direct to fionacll@hotmail.com

thanks

Hi Nemofc,

Sure. U can look for Gina at 98533126 / 63773304.

FYI, her hp is not working well so she can't hear the ringing tone. Do call her a few times until she pick up.

:bangwall:

thanks! i have texted her liao but no reply lei

Hi hi

Thanks for all the comments.... y he want to pass a set to his uncles... is becuz they all play guitarist... they will pop in to take the guitar's accessories whenever they wan.... can be quite frightening if suddenly someone come into your hse w/o ur notices.

Binzz, i understand wat u mean. I also gave him this example, but he sae dun worry la no problem 1. I oso tell him.... tat I beta keep my xiao kuo kuo into the safe box (hahahahaha) .... cuz i dun wan to see them being touch by other people....

Yeah! i have manged to contact Gina and will be meeting her during the wkend.

Give her a shock of her life, tell her you know us!!!

hahahaha :bangwall::jawdrop::jawdrop:8|

i dun think its ideal to hand a keys to relatives,family member still can ba. its afterall home of u and ur Hubby alone..i will be at most ,only give a set of key to my parents and my hubby-to be 's parents. but if they want to come up to my house, i expect they will at least, give a call to let me/hubby-to be know in advance and not turning up unexpectedly.. this is what i feel la. hehe

Hi hi

Thanks for all the comments.... y he want to pass a set to his uncles... is becuz they all play guitarist... they will pop in to take the guitar's accessories whenever they wan.... can be quite frightening if suddenly someone come into your hse w/o ur notices.

Binzz, i understand wat u mean. I also gave him this example, but he sae dun worry la no problem 1. I oso tell him.... tat I beta keep my xiao kuo kuo into the safe box (hahahahaha) .... cuz i dun wan to see them being touch by other people....

i dun think its ideal to hand a keys to relatives,family member still can ba. its afterall home of u and ur Hubby alone..i will be at most ,only give a set of key to my parents and my hubby-to be 's parents. but if they want to come up to my house, i expect they will at least, give a call to let me/hubby-to be know in advance and not turning up unexpectedly.. this is what i feel la. hehe

Yeah, sometimes they (your parents and your parents in law) can look after your house especially both are working. Luckily mine no problem...as my mum is staying the same level as me.

Give her a shock of her life, tell her you know us!:yamseng:

hahahaha !! ;):D:P

she told me that she is doing a few units at JM, and will bring us to see. (hope you guys is okay) :-)

Yes better take a look at their worksmanship and the materials they use and the end products.

That is the utmost important factor.

Good luck!!!

she told me that she is doing a few units at JM, and will bring us to see. (hope you guys is okay) :-)

Hi Elaine,

I agreed with you completely. We have our privacy and non-owner should respect that.

jj2,

How about asking him to follow Elaine's advise. It is the least that they should do to respect the owners.

Also, you can give more example like, what happen if there is a thief and you thought that it is the relatives who is in the bathroom.

Hi nemofc,

Please help me to check for poor workmanship area. Me and my hubby do not have much experience.

Thanks a lot.

No problem. Ask her to bring u to Cindy's flat. Tell her u are my frd. haha.

orhh. thanks ! will do.. will meet her first...

i hv PM u my number...

Hi nemofc,

Please help me to check for poor workmanship area. Me and my hubby do not have much experience.

Thanks a lot.

i don't hv much experience too lei. But surely will take a look.

saw a unit #27A , vy nicely done up ... good so decide to check their quote.

Give her a shock of her life, tell her you know us!!!

hahahaha :D;):D:P

Happy, i hv just pm you my contact. :(

saw a unit #27A , vy nicely done up ... good so decide to check their quote.

which unit is that har ?

Can Pm me.. want to go and take a look also :D