Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Another news.

1 kid gana robbed at around 5pm + at blk26c (I think so) by 3 indian guys.

Please take are of yourself and your family members.

Dont walk to those dark places!

Any suspicious pple lurking around, must report to the police.

Please help each other to keep a look out to make our home a safe and fun to live in!

Cheers!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

OMG. Im stayin 26C..so scary..was he hurt? :unsure:

Another news.

Please help each other to keep a look out to make our home a safe and fun to live in!

Cheers!

Oh Dear! :dunno: This is scary. :( Hope the kid is not hurt. Thought most people have already moved in, still got this problem? Neighbours, is there still many empty flats? Cause myself have not move in, so dont know? :dunno:

Another news.

Cheers!

To my dear neighbour

If you encountered any defaults where brc staff doesnt want to entertaint you and pushing the fault to you and your contractors, email or call the below.

http://app.sgdi.gov.sg/listing.asp?agency_...y_id=0000000118

Chief Executive Officer TAY Kim Poh, PPA(P)

64901001 hdbceo@hdb.gov.sg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PA to Chief Executive Officer Mdm TAN Swee Lan

64901005 tsl2@hdb.gov.sg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deputy Chief Executive Officer (Estates & Corporate) Ms TAN Poh Hong, PPA(P), PBM, PBS

64901002 tph1@hdb.gov.sg

PA to Deputy Chief Executive Officer (Estates & Corporate) Ms KOH Bee Hong Cecilia

64901006 ck1@hdb.gov.sg

Deputy Chief Executive Officer (Building) LAU Joo Ming, PPA(P), PPA(G), PBS

64901003 ljm1@hdb.gov.sg

PA to Deputy Chief Executive Officer (Building) Mdm Tan Siew Keng

64901007 tsk5@hdb.gov.sg

Quality Service Manager Ms LAU Chay Yean, PPA(G)

1800-8663063 lcy2@hdb.gov.sg

To my dear neighbour

If you encountered any defaults where brc staff doesnt want to entertaint you and pushing the fault to you and your contractors, email or call the below.

http://app.sgdi.gov.sg/listing.asp?agency_...y_id=0000000118

Chief Executive Officer TAY Kim Poh, PPA(P)

64901001 hdbceo@hdb.gov.sg

PA to Chief Executive Officer Mdm TAN Swee Lan

64901005 tsl2@hdb.gov.sg

Deputy Chief Executive Officer (Estates & Corporate) Ms TAN Poh Hong, PPA(P), PBM, PBS

64901002 tph1@hdb.gov.sg

PA to Deputy Chief Executive Officer (Estates & Corporate) Ms KOH Bee Hong Cecilia

64901006 ck1@hdb.gov.sg

Deputy Chief Executive Officer (Building) LAU Joo Ming, PPA(P), PPA(G), PBS

64901003 ljm1@hdb.gov.sg

PA to Deputy Chief Executive Officer (Building) Mdm Tan Siew Keng

64901007 tsk5@hdb.gov.sg

Quality Service Manager Ms LAU Chay Yean, PPA(G)

1800-8663063 lcy2@hdb.gov.sg

Waaa power u manage to get those as above , so did you email them ?

And do they reply to your email ? (IMPortant as need black and white)

Scary leh now we notice the corrider door light keep having water dropping down , the problem is the upper lv is dry omg whr is the water come from ?? The waterproof of the blk since very poor .

Today morning went down to brc, talk to Karin Chen (CRO).

I was very pissed off and anger that I quarred with her about the toile bowl issue.

In the first place, she told me its my contractor fault. Has to ask my plumber to do it.

My plumber came and change the pipe for me saying the hdb pipe is too narrow and slang.

Today, went to see Karin, she told me must take measurement of....(I dont know what s.h.it she's referring to.)

In the first place, why she never tell me this? I have reported the case to the higher authorities.

I begin to question her what is your role in BRC? Shake leg and eat Sh.it?? I totally piss off and very angry.

Below is the email:

ahmad_bin_abdulah_basalamah//ss/surbana.com

Surbana Office : 62758244

What kind of sh..it email karin gave me? It was rejected!

62486419 (ckc12@hdb.gov.sg (Chan Kin Chuen) : In charge of blk25b.

I will tell neighbours, this karin chan only shake leg and eat and see portable tv. She simply wont help and her attitude is deplorable and worst. Very very poor customer service! She shouldnt work in our BRC.

da...nm it!

I really felt like giving karin chan a two tight slap on her face! See her face make me puke!

Edited by h4happy

Another news.

Cheers!

:jawdrop: 5pm and it's not even tat dark yet! he must be in a really hidden corner to get robbed cos the downstairs area always have ppl walkin around nowadays....

the security in our estate dun seem to improve though more ppl movin in....wat's happenin?! :(

Edited by apa

Today morning went down to brc, talk to Karin Chen (CRO).

I was very pissed off and anger that I quarred with her about the toile bowl issue.

In the first place, she told me its my contractor fault. Has to ask my plumber to do it.

My plumber came and change the pipe for me saying the hdb pipe is too narrow and slang.

Today, went to see Karin, she told me must take measurement of....(I dont know what s.h.it she's referring to.)

In the first place, why she never tell me this? I have reported the case to the higher authorities.

I begin to question her what is your role in BRC? Shake leg and eat Sh.it?? I totally piss off and very angry.

Below is the email:

ahmad_bin_abdulah_basalamah//ss/surbana.com

Surbana Office : 62758244

What kind of sh..it email karin gave me? It was rejected!

62486419 (ckc12@hdb.gov.sg (Chan Kin Chuen) : In charge of blk25b.

I will tell neighbours, this karin chan only shake leg and eat and see portable tv. She simply wont help and her attitude is deplorable and worst. Very very poor customer service! She shouldnt work in our BRC.

da...nm it!

I really felt like giving karin chan a two tight slap on her face! See her face make me puke!

Aiyo cool down , that why I dun bother to talk to the BRC ppl , I normally find Ahmad or Mr Chan . But I feel that they are also pusher also , they learn the gongfu " Qian Gu TA Mo Yi " I now only can hope our MP can help

Edited by msbean

Hi MS BEAN....Karin Chan CRO gave me this email:

ahmad_bin_abdulah_basalamah//ss/surbana@surbana.com.

It was rejected when I mail my problem. You know his email address?

I dont want to talk to Karin Chan anymore, she's big fat lazy bum and bad attitude towards customers.

Next week I might go to see my mp too.

Btw, wednesday night at 7pm at which blk?

I am gonna show my toile bowl photos and e mail I send.

What if MP also cannot help?

What is your next step?

HAPPY

Hi MS BEAN....Karin Chan CRO gave me this email:

ahmad_bin_abdulah_basalamah//ss/surbana@surbana.com.

It was rejected when I mail my problem. You know his email address?

I dont want to talk to Karin Chan anymore, she's big fat lazy bum and bad attitude towards customers.

Next week I might go to see my mp too.

Btw, wednesday night at 7pm at which blk?

I am gonna show my toile bowl photos and e mail I send.

What if MP also cannot help?

What is your next step?

HAPPY

Happy I dun hv the email but the email look funny , u drop One / as below to try again

ahmad_bin_abdulah_basalamah/ss/surbana@surbana.com.

or u call MR Chan , he will call ahmad as ahmad is the HDB consultant .

Happy the below are the address normally MP come in at around 8pm .

( I last week go there 645pm to Q at least 1st 5 in the Q )

Associate Professor Koo Tsai Kee

MP for Tanjong Pagar GRC (Tiong Bahru)

Address Blk 136 Jalan Bukit Merah

#01-1360 S(160136)

Hope MP can help he is Dr Koo is the Minister of state leh , should have some power ma . I will go down next week if I have not received their letter . as last week I go Dr Koo not around and his RC ppl entertain me , I dun feel comfort in talking to them .

Happy bring all proof as they need proof talk no use . I ever bring my video clip lol

Hi MS BEAN...thanks alot. I finally managed to talk to Mr Chan. He told me to attached the photo and receipt and will pass it to Mr Loo (I dont know who is he).

I told Mr Chan you sure read my email? he said YES! And I do hope so.

I think better close down the BRC especially Karin Chan. So far encountered the worst customer service in my life!

Hi Kelvin....wow, Karin got a thank you card? Ha! Hope that unit owner dont have my problem, if has, wish the owner good luck!

Come to think of it, I think it is better to close the BRC office. Waste of resources and money to engage a lady sitting down there doing nothing!

Should I write to the relevant authorities about this?