Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AlvinW

Alvin And Serene's Home In The West

After 6 weeks of running around. ...stress and anxiety ...our home is 99 & completed...just some pics for all the reno brothers and sisters to view...will post more as time goes on..still waiting for my sound system to arrive cant wait!! My reno is done by fuse concept id:kelvin and steve...Kudos to them for a job well done!!

DSCF0315.jpg

DSCF0302.jpg

DSCF0306.jpg

DSCF0336.jpg

Edited by AlvinW

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

VERY NICE! :lol:

i love the white living, black toilet, black kitchen, the lights and mirror with lights in the dining. swee le. the divider in front of the main door is very unique. i believe the area near the dining used to be balcony? very nice if can do into cosy corner with a chair and side table.

great place u have!

Thanks for the comments..yah that area used to be the balcony...but we decided to convert it to part of the dining area instead to make it appear larger...hehe was thinking of converting it into a cozy corner too..but decided to leave it empty to allow the house to look more spacious...for now maybe it can be my smoking corner lolz!

Hi Alvin, nice house and reno, BTW, your sliding door gap looks big, please check mine, http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2005/kitchen09js.jpg, http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1918/mbr0od.jpg.

My contractor actually build something to hide it (cover it) the mechanism and also from your picture, you should get rubber trimming on the top & bottom, so aircon will not be running thru.

bro..yah lor i also feel that its abit big..so what did yr id do to cover it...from yr pictures it seems like a metal casing of somesort maybe u could tell me thanks for helping me out! yr sliding glass door look so much nicer than mine..

Thanks for the comments..yah that area used to be the balcony...but we decided to convert it to part of the dining area instead to make it appear larger...hehe was thinking of converting it into a cozy corner too..but decided to leave it empty to allow the house to look more spacious...for now maybe it can be my smoking corner lolz!

:notti: smoking not good for health la! haha.. but with chair and side table can sit and smoke, read a book and drink coffee. so nice..

Thanks for all the comments! linda, that would be a good idea too but now budget tight already nearly broke liaoz......lolz...trying to quit too ciggarette prices have gone up again!!! : (

Thanks for all the comments! linda, that would be a good idea too but now budget tight already nearly broke liaoz......lolz...trying to quit too ciggarette prices have gone up again!:) : (

Very nice.. me also into white layout and design.. your reno and deco is excellent.. same sentiment on the cig.. must try to look for cheaper but legal source.. hahahaha