Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spikedoll

Az 's Home

Hi s&s

this kind of dining table can be found at Defu lane furniture warehouse, selling $699 but u can also try from 7 Kaki Bukit rd 2, #04-03 Great Pacific warehouse Tel: 67489917, which I think can bargain for better price?? the Salesman , Dennis is very helpful.They also sell quite a few Zen style furnitures.

thanks xinyi

I saw your house pic and thought of reskin my MBR wardrobe as well, but due to budget constraints, we shall leave it 1st :yamseng:

Thanks spikedoll, Defu lane furniture warehouse is the name of the shop? Do you know the address?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks spikedoll, Defu lane furniture warehouse is the name of the shop? Do you know the address?

It's Defu furniture, 15 defu avenue 1

Nice Sceneries... next time i got time, must got there see see liao...

beware!

P7080178.jpg

camera not good enough to hv clearer focus..hehe..wild dogs swim and run across the swamp

P7080170.jpg

P7080145.jpg

P7080142.jpg

P7080138.jpg

welcome to Sungei Buloh Nature park!

P7080108.jpg

P7080112.jpg

view of JB Hyatt

P7080130.jpg

P7080139.jpg

P7080125.jpg

sunrise at our future house area :P

sunrise.jpg

wah...very nice view leh!!!

we exchange houses? mine can only see carpark... :notti:

wa..... 仙境一样的美... 是世外桃园吗?

untitled1wd0.jpg

yeah...it looks so 'dreamy'....you put dry ice for the effect issit...haha...:yamseng:

good idea..I have thought of that too..wonder if a shoe cabinet facing right infront of main entrance is ok? of coz with cabinet door closed...heeee...

below pics are some ideas..need advices and comments

1. partition with partial frosted glass www.renotalk.com/gallery/displayimage...um=17&pos=3

Hi hi.. I thought i read somewhere that the main door looking in, shdn't have anything blocking the way ie must open up to big space. But i oso heard that if door facing the window, $$ in $$ out.. 2 contradicting remarks.. how to balance har? :yamseng:

Mine, living rm layout oso similar to Spikedoll... only thing instead of windows, it's the balcony.. i bought 38wang EA.

untitled1wd0.jpg

Ya, ya.. looks like some scene from a movie... ethereal feel.. nice!

Hi hi.. I thought i read somewhere that the main door looking in, shdn't have anything blocking the way ie must open up to big space. But i oso heard that if door facing the window, $$ in $$ out.. 2 contradicting remarks.. how to balance har? :)

Mine, living rm layout oso similar to Spikedoll... only thing instead of windows, it's the balcony.. i bought 38wang EA.

Ya, ya.. looks like some scene from a movie... ethereal feel.. nice!

Hi Mystique

I also no idea how...put up partition or string curtain? dono if these works as well..alot qns in my mind now...my MBR only spot to place bed is facing MBR toilet door too...sighz...headache..only can wait for FS master see liao then decide... :yamseng:

untitled1wd0.jpg

hello xlan

your new house at Queenstown area?one of the hot hot prime area :yamseng:

this pic is found from a forum which a forumer took ..I will go snap shots of it too and post up ..my photography skills is pte ltd one..ekekez

hello xlan

your new house at Queenstown area?one of the hot hot prime area :notti:

this pic is found from a forum which a forumer took ..I will go snap shots of it too and post up ..my photography skills is pte ltd one..ekekez

hee.. my new place at jln membina.. tiong bahru there.. been living in the area for past 17yrs liao.. hee..

keep the foto coming pls.. no worry on skills.. me too v super pte ltd.. haha.. jus share share.. :dancingqueen:

Veri nice sunset. :jawdrop:

Is ur hse in Baliness style? :jawdrop::dribble:

Thanks.

The kitchen is more like country style, the rest are zen style.. :unsure:

hee.. my new place at jln membina.. tiong bahru there.. been living in the area for past 17yrs liao.. hee..

keep the foto coming pls.. no worry on skills.. me too v super pte ltd.. haha.. jus share share.. :bangwall:

Jln Membina...prime prime location...very exp place :jawdrop:

how much u bought for your flat?

Jln Membina...prime prime location...very exp place :notti:

how much u bought for your flat?

haha...can't compare my purchase price la... mine under SERS...

haha...can't compare my purchase price la... mine under SERS...

your unit will surely fetch a very good price :notti:!if you plan to sell off next time.. 8|