Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dragon-alex

Electricity Or Gas ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
greenhouse gas emissions come from electricity generation using fossil fuels? This means the traditional electricity we use at home and at work is impacting our environment.

Greenhouse gas emissions, caused by the burning of fossil fuels like coal and gas, are contributing to global warming which can lead to climate change.

The station that produces all this electricity & LPG gas produces even more harmful stuff than charcoal fumes

perhaps in Singapore the generating plant is using fossil fuels but not for other countries..... the generating plant can use solar, water stream, earth steam / hot spring, wind, etc

perhaps in Singapore the generating plant is using fossil fuels but not for other countries..... the generating plant can use solar, water stream, earth steam / hot spring, wind, etc

Perhaps u can tell that to the G7 (now G8 include Russia)

Even they have problem in these implementation.

Where got so many rivers,,,,, etc ....

Check on the initial cost of building one and come back to me

why G8 fail in these areas.

sorry ah but why electrical more healthy leh???

because gas got many types of chemicals mah, and some of it actually "go into" your food. That's why you see people drinking white carrot soup to "detox".....

but all these may not have official scientific proof, as nobody is bother to proof it right or wrong :D

electrical hob only generate heat, so it's more healthy.

Wah ... like that die already .....

See some international chef actually use propane gas torch to burn the top of the caramel custard.

What are they doing ? Many chemical also hor ....this time sure die

Thanks for all the valuable feedback......yup i have the clue now as to what to get my for my 3room resale flat...thanks again!

ha ha... so... kay poh a bit... what is your decision?

Gas? or Electric?

Perhaps u can tell that to the G7 (now G8 include Russia)

Even they have problem in these implementation.

Where got so many rivers,,,,, etc ....

Check on the initial cost of building one and come back to me

why G8 fail in these areas.

The failure is not in the generating plant issue.......

ha ha... so... kay poh a bit... what is your decision?

Gas? or Electric?

Oh...actually, i ve chosen electric....cos i and my gf will cook at most once a month i think......so the choice is quite easy for me...except that i am not too sure whether a house without a hob/hood look weird lor.... :notti:

The failure is not in the generating plant issue.......

Okay lah, my fault lah, I kowtow to u ok ...

Just waiting for thread starter reply of the final verdict

Oh...actually, i ve chosen electric....cos i and my gf will cook at most once a month i think......so the choice is quite easy for me...except that i am not too sure whether a house without a hob/hood look weird lor.... :notti:

I have seen a house without the hob/hoob. Kitchen lots of space. They buy those electrical hotplate (not sure if hotplate is the correct term) if they want to cook, so just use it. Electrical but portable. Plan to bring with them to their new home.

I have seen a house without the hob/hoob. Kitchen lots of space. They buy those electrical hotplate (not sure if hotplate is the correct term) if they want to cook, so just use it. Electrical but portable. Plan to bring with them to their new home.

yup, i intend to buy one of those portable electrical induction cooker too ... :notti:

why does it matter how people look at your kitchen. it is YOUR kitchen.

as long as you are comfortable, it is okay with what ever you want to use. :sport-smiley-004:

Wah ... like that die already .....

See some international chef actually use propane gas torch to burn the top of the caramel custard.

What are they doing ? Many chemical also hor ....this time sure die

dun think you will die because of just 1 single meal :notti:

but if you're unlucky enough, this single meal is enough to trigger you to get cancer lol!

remember, tasty stuff do have a price to pay.......

Wah ... this time really liao ....

1 single meal cannot die but can get cancer.

Insurance premium must increase for those who use gas

cos can get cancer .... GST up this one also up ... really must die already