Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whiteivory

A Sad Story Of Betrayal

Correct lah. The song is It Might Be You by Stepehn Bishop.

LoL thanks. i go find this song

Makes me sound so dramatic siah.

btw mousehunt, i've been reading ur blog. =)

I too am happy with my homely husband. we par tor online gaming together. LoL

Edited by Angelwrath

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
cheesecake welcome back..what happened to make u quarrel so bad? housework chores?

i am actually very worried about staying together n not able to adjust to each other. dats y i keep putting off staying together until after our AD... ;)

Hi Diva79

I can only say dat both of us come from very different backgrounds hence upbringing is different..which leads to very different habits. And both of us have different tolerance levels for different things. My temper is bad & short. Im a cleanliness freak & i have a super sensitive nose. Conclusion: im a difficult person to live with, LOL! I have to kowtow to my hubby..i dun tink any man can tahan me...only him :notti:

Dun wori abt living together...take one step at a time. Can only say stay together requires tons of patience & compromising. Wat u used to be able to tolerate will no longer b tolerable. Wat u used to detest, u will hate. Bad things become worse simply becos u have to face it everyday....So, must learn to let go on alot of things...For me, we fought a few mths b4 things settled comfortably. Im sure my hubby must have 'regretted' marrying me during the few mths :D hehe...

Hahaha. I'm an Aquarian...we are idealists!:P:notti:

Up to noe, im not sure if im capricorn or aquarius :P

Hmm not to be negative here, but there will never be an ideal or perfect fit partner even if you can find one with time the fit will change......need to be managed, and to managed a relationship is a pretty tough thing to do actually.

相处容易,同住难

Agree with u on the above...As a person goes thru different stages of life, THE ONE for him will change as well. I believe, how we all end up with our partners is mostly due to timing.

ehh korea, we don't really need to know the value of your diamonds and its specs lah..best to keep this to yourself...haha...;)

:notti::good::good: