Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whiteivory

A Sad Story Of Betrayal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Actually, my ideal woman is to have the following attributes,

1. Must be at least 1.65m

2. Must know how to swim. (So I don't need to save her if she is in the water. !!

3. Must know how to cycle.

4. Know how to play piano is a super bonus. :notti:

5. Must learn to appreciate music/songs.

In the end, the woman that become my wife fulfill point 1 only. Why??? Most of the time, love is blind!:D:D

I too used to have a list of things my FH should have when i was in my teens,

1. Must be a Christian

2. Must know how to play pool better than me

3. Must be musically incline

4. Humorous

but as u grow older, sometimes the list of things just doesnt seem to matter anymore. as like Mousehunt said, Love is blind.

We know each other for 14 years now and counting, that's more than half of my life. when we were friends, I didnt realise the love of my life is just right in front of me and wasted alot of my youth searching for someone that has always been waiting for me to slow down and appreciate him. Im glad I did eventually. FYI, he only fulfill one of the above but it doesnt matter anymore =)

Edited by Angelwrath

We know each other for 14 years now and counting, that's more than half of my life. when we were friends, I didnt realise the love of my life is just right in front of me and wasted alot of my youth searching for someone that has always been waiting for me to slow down and appreciate him. Im glad I did eventually. FYI, he only fulfill one of the above but it doesnt matter anymore =)

Ahhhhh....so sweet....I wanna cry liao... :notti:

Hey, Angelwrath, you sound like that karaoke song: Time..I've been passing time watching trains go by...all of my life...wondering how lovers met and what makes it last...something's telling me it might be you all of my life... :notti:

Edited by Homeowner

Ahhhhh....so sweet....I wanna cry liao... :D

lol

im sure we have alot of love stories here.

care to share guys? :notti:

Homeowner,

is that a chinese song? sang by who?

Hi Fteocs

Thanks for sharing ur story & im abit saddened by it...It must have been reali hard on u to take care of both ur daughter & her & yet at the same time, burdened by the knowledge of her betrayal. Reali hope u stay strong for ur ger but also hope u wont reject potential partners...life goes on for u & everyone deserves happiness....

Thanks...I got over it already but one's thinking really changes after dramatic events that rocks one's threshold...though everyone's threshold is different for the same event.

Hmm not to be negative here, but there will never be an ideal or perfect fit partner even if you can find one with time the fit will change......need to be managed, and to managed a relationship is a pretty tough thing to do actually.

相处容易,同住难

Hope I don't sound too negative especially to young couples, I encourage marriage and to have kids still, in fact I do advocate that to some of my younger colleagues to get settled down....

Cheers

Homeowner,

is that a chinese song? sang by who?

Hahah. No it's not a chinese song. It's a very old 70s/80s song. I can't remember which band sang it...just that a lot of people like to sing it at karaokes because it is not difficult to sing. :notti:

yup, sometimes he really pampers me. recently, he surprised me with a brilliant rose diamonds tennis bracelet. i like it very much! :notti: the bracelet cost him 7k. the total carat weight is 2 carats. :D sometimes, with surprises in life are very impt. :D

ehh korea, we don't really need to know the value of your diamonds and its specs lah..best to keep this to yourself...haha...!!

Hey people

How do you know when you really want to marry that person?

Mmmh...let me share mine (shy, shy). I decided marry my ex-boyfriend (now my hb) when it suddenly came after a mature time whereby....

Everyday I open my eyes, I still WANT to see him.

Everytime we part, my heart still FEELS very sad.

Everyday I MUST still hear his voice.

Every moment , I still WISH to hold his hand.

In spite of all our differences, I still WANT to grow old with him.

Care to share why u marrying/married ur partner?

i also feel this way about my bf but guess the current situation suits us well :)

Actually, my ideal woman is to have the following attributes,

1. Must be at least 1.65m

2. Must know how to swim. (So I don't need to save her if she is in the water. :P

3. Must know how to cycle.

4. Know how to play piano is a super bonus. :dunno:

5. Must learn to appreciate music/songs.

In the end, the woman that become my wife fulfill point 1 only. Why??? Most of the time, love is blind!:sport-smiley-004::good:

i have all except the piano one, but i can play clarinet :notti:

can? :rofl:

guess for me the most important about being together is

1. being attuned to the needs of your partner. some day her/she may come back home from a bad day in office. at this kind of times, no matter how tempting it is to nag him about him leaving the shoes all around

2. we all loved being surprised. i am guilty of neglecting my bf during these hectic months of 'renovating' my new place. even so, he surprised me one day by picking me up from school after my class ends at 10pm, even though he got to wake up at 6am the next day. i was so touched :wub: :wub: in return, i think i will cook a meal for him when i finaly shift into my new place

3. sometimes i see couples in cars driving past me and i wonder why both of them are not talking to each other, coz both look liked they are deep in thoughts. what my bf and i do is find a quiet spot, switch off the car radio and try to talk about recent happenings or just life in general. this increases our understanding of each other coz we dun always grow in the same direction

Waaa...what a expensive surprise...my hb surprised me recently. He washed clothes in midnight for me to wake up to nice smelling clothes... :notti:

yup, an expensive surprise. :good:

my hb also does my laundry for me and he even does housework at home when we stayed together at new house. he even cooked for me. :)

Yah. Korea's fh is very generous with gifts...hahah, but I'm quite content with my hubby's homely acts of love. :wub:

he isn't my fh. he's my hb liao lor. :dunno::sport-smiley-004: yup, he's very generous with gifts but he's stingy towards himself. :rofl:

hey, same leh. this is why i married my hb lor. :rofl:

i only fulfill 1, 2 and 5. hahaha. :wub:

yup, sometimes he really pampers me. recently, he surprised me with a brilliant rose diamonds tennis bracelet. i like it very much! :) the bracelet cost him 7k. the total carat weight is 2 carats. :dunno: sometimes, with surprises in life are very impt. :good:

wa, hdb tai tai lor!! :sport-smiley-004:

Hey, Angelwrath, you sound like that karaoke song: Time..I've been passing time watching trains go by...all of my life...wondering how lovers met and what makes it last...something's telling me it might be you all of my life... :notti:

I think is called "it might be you" by stephen bishop. nice song!!

not yet. think doc suspect something wrong with my neck bone ba? dats y need x-ray? I think its the muscles but she dun think so...

so worred..but I can only go off to see doc next fri as I am too busy with work right now and cannot take leave. :)

korea...7k for a pressie on normal days is deemed very ex. Does he do that when both you partor? If so your collection of jewellery is worth quite a fortune lei. :dunno:

diva, you don't have to worry too much. i'm sure everything will be fine. :P

yup, i know 7k gift on normal days is d-a-m-n expensive liao. i was also very surprised when hb took out and gave it to me. he knew that all the while i wanted the BR tennis bracelet so he bought for me to give me a surprise. :rofl: after i received the gift and hb said, "surprise right? you never thought that i would give you such a surprise right." :wub:

no, during partor he didn't give me such expensive gifts. but that time hb only bought me normal small diamond pendant. :wub:

wa, hdb tai tai lor!! :sport-smiley-004:

:good: lah. :notti: