Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whiteivory

A Sad Story Of Betrayal

this morning, while i was waiting for my hb to fetch me and i saw a guy opened the car door for his gf. i was asking myself whether such scene can last forever a not. :bleah: i doubt so lor. during early stage of a relationship, everything looks so sweet and good. haha. :o

reminds me of a joke

when a man opens the car door for his partner,

you can be sure either the car is new or the partner is

:notti::wub::~

sorry i may sound very cynical here

but believe me, i'm still very much in love with my bf after nine years of being together.

i believe he is my soul mate coz he really 'completes' me

yes yes i know it sounds cheesy :thumbs up::dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
reminds me of a joke

when a man opens the car door for his partner,

you can be sure either the car is new or the partner is

:):rofl: :rofl:

sorry i may sound very cynical here

but believe me, i'm still very much in love with my bf after nine years of being together.

i believe he is my soul mate coz he really 'completes' me

yes yes i know it sounds cheesy 8|:)

haha. i don't think the car is new but it's just a normal korea-made hyundai getz. :) as for partner new or not, i don't know either. haha. :P

since you're very much in love and he "completes" you then you should get marry! why wait? :)

i am actually very worried about staying together n not able to adjust to each other. dats y i keep putting off staying together until after our AD... :P

Aren't you avoiding the problem by doing that?? Its like a frog sitting in a pot of slow boiling water...

The more worried you are, the more you should quickly try staying together - anything bad happens now, at least both of you adults can walk away. After all the customary, whole world knows you married, money spent and such, then find out not suitable, will be very messy leh...

Hey people

How do you know when you really want to marry that person?

Mmmh...let me share mine (shy, shy). I decided marry my ex-boyfriend (now my hb) when it suddenly came after a mature time whereby....

Everyday I open my eyes, I still WANT to see him.

Everytime we part, my heart still FEELS very sad.

Everyday I MUST still hear his voice.

Every moment , I still WISH to hold his hand.

In spite of all our differences, I still WANT to grow old with him.

Care to share why u marrying/married ur partner?

Hey people

Mmmh...let me share mine (shy, shy). I decided marry my ex-boyfriend (now my hb) when it suddenly came after a mature time whereby....

Actually, my ideal woman is to have the following attributes,

1. Must be at least 1.65m

2. Must know how to swim. (So I don't need to save her if she is in the water. 8|

3. Must know how to cycle.

4. Know how to play piano is a super bonus. :~

5. Must learn to appreciate music/songs.

In the end, the woman that become my wife fulfill point 1 only. Why??? Most of the time, love is blind!:curse::notti:

Oh yeah...my hb and I seldom quarrelled. But since we moved into our house, we quarrelled more about housework. In the end, we have a heart to heart talk and I decided to cool everything down but doing everything myself without asking him. In the end, he seems to be taking more initiative to offer to help me.

So it's a win-win situation. Meanwhile, I never stop trying finding things that can help me to lessen the housework. C :sport-smiley-018: currently aiming at the vaccuming robots :yeah:

Hey people

hey, same leh. this is why i married my hb lor. :o

2. Must know how to swim. (So I don't need to save her if she is in the water. :P

4. Know how to play piano is a super bonus. :yeah:

In the end, the woman that become my wife fulfill point 1 only. Why??? Most of the time, love is blind!:notti::notti:

i only fulfill 1, 2 and 5. hahaha. :o

korea at least your hb pampers u very much. imagine those with hb like wooden block etc... :(

yup, sometimes he really pampers me. recently, he surprised me with a brilliant rose diamonds tennis bracelet. i like it very much! :sport-smiley-018: the bracelet cost him 7k. the total carat weight is 2 carats. :bleah: sometimes, with surprises in life are very impt. 8|

2. Must know how to swim. (So I don't need to save her if she is in the water. :(

4. Know how to play piano is a super bonus. :rolleyes:

In the end, the woman that become my wife fulfill point 1 only. Why??? Most of the time, love is blind!:yamseng::good:

Haha. Your list of requirements is so cute! :) May I ask why the piano playing ability is included? Do you play the violin or piano so that you both do a duet?

I used to learn Electone organ but I always wanted to learn the piano. So if I have a wife that plays piano, it is better than owning a iPhone or iPod!:rolleyes:!:yamseng:!:good::(

Hahaha. That's funny. :(

I came out with a list when I was Sec 4 for some speech thingy. Can't remember all that was on the list. But, amongst the requirements that I can remember were violin/piano playing skill, a good sense of humour, no body odour, intelligence,...

My teacher said that she was a Capricon and Capricons have two feet firmly on the ground and know that it is impossible to find such a person. She added that if I ever did, I should bring him back to show her. Guess what? I did meet such a person in JC. But, he was ALWAYS surrounded by groups of girls!:rolleyes::good:

My hubby doesn't have all the attributes, quite close lah... but I'm satisfied. Hahah :yamseng:

Edited by Homeowner

I used to learn Electone organ but I always wanted to learn the piano. So if I have a wife that plays piano, it is better than owning a iPhone or iPod!:yamseng:!:good:!:(:)

wow, you know how to play electone organ? :rolleyes: then you and your wife should take up piano lesson. :)

Hahaha. That's funny. :)

I came out with a list when I was Sec 4 for some speech thingy. Can't remember all that was on the list. But, amongst the requirements that I can remember were violin/piano playing skill, a good sense of humour, no body odour, intelligence,...

My teacher said that she was a Capricon and Capricons have two feet firmly on the ground and know that it is impossible to find such a person. She added that if I ever did, I should bring him back to show her. Guess what? I did meet such a person in JC. But, he was ALWAYS surrounded by groups of girls!:):P

My hubby doesn't have all the attributes, quite close lah... but I'm satisfied. Hahah :P

sometimes, reality and dreams are different lor. it's very difficult to meet someone of your dreams. :P

It's okay lah. I'm content. :yamseng:

I think I'm no great trophy either, it would be tough to keep such a charmer by my side. :rolleyes:

Edited by Homeowner

It's okay lah. I'm content. :good:

I think I'm no great trophy either, it would be tough to keep such a charmer by my side. :yamseng:

yup, agreed. it's tough to keep such a charming person by the side. bound to attract many "bees". :rolleyes:

hey i am a capricon too! ya we are too practical n realistic..n i exactly have the same sediments as your teacher. 8|

I capricon too.... :lol:

hey, same leh. this is why i married my hb lor. :bow:

i only fulfill 1, 2 and 5. hahaha. :D

yup, sometimes he really pampers me. recently, he surprised me with a brilliant rose diamonds tennis bracelet. i like it very much! ;) the bracelet cost him 7k. the total carat weight is 2 carats. :notti: sometimes, with surprises in life are very impt. :bow:

Waaa...what a expensive surprise...my hb surprised me recently. He washed clothes in midnight for me to wake up to nice smelling clothes... 8|