Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gohkm

Need Help On Selling My 5 Room Hdb Flat

Hi good people,

I intend to sell my 5-room HDB flat but i dont want to engage agent(save agent fee). Any one got experience in selling their own flat?

My first flat(5-room) is directly purchase from HDB. Now my second flat(5-room) is also direct purchase from HDB through balloting. I know to shift 5-room to 5-room, cant apply for HDB loan. But i still wish to try for HDB loan, can i appeal? What are the ways?

Thank you so much

Rgds,

James

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi good people,

I intend to sell my 5-room HDB flat but i dont want to engage agent(save agent fee). Any one got experience in selling their own flat?

My first flat(5-room) is directly purchase from HDB. Now my second flat(5-room) is also direct purchase from HDB through balloting. I know to shift 5-room to 5-room, cant apply for HDB loan. But i still wish to try for HDB loan, can i appeal? What are the ways?

Thank you so much

Rgds,

James

First, put up advertisement that you are selling the flat. Need to make this fact know to as many people as possible, else there will be no buyer.

Can't apply for HDB loan, can go for bank loan. Better, sell your 5-rm to cover your new 5-rm. What is your income?

First, put up advertisement that you are selling the flat. Need to make this fact know to as many people as possible, else there will be no buyer.

Can't apply for HDB loan, can go for bank loan. Better, sell your 5-rm to cover your new 5-rm. What is your income?

Currently, i am living at punggol central blk 298. My neighbour sell his 5 room flat for 335K. Through balloting, i got a clementi 5 room flat for 360k. My combined income with my wife is 5-6K.

Erm sound like I am promoting this website again, but I really do not represent them, just think they are wonderful lor!!

www.diyhdb.com

This is a portal that helps you do the paperwork and some free adverts for a fraction of the agent's fee; about $450 to $550. I recommend to pay this small amount even though you want to DIY, so that everything smooth smooth.

Currently, i am living at punggol central blk 298. My neighbour sell his 5 room flat for 335K. Through balloting, i got a clementi 5 room flat for 360k. My combined income with my wife is 5-6K.

hi gohkm,

dun forget your resale levy. why are u unable to take HDB loan since you are not upgrading :deal: