Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kensanctuary

Dissatify With Philixx Product (poor Qc ?)

Just bought a Philixx HTS from Sweetsox (aka. Euromaxx) last week, hooked up the system on weekend, but found out the little exhaust fan at the back of the unit not moving at all, no suction of hot air. :yamseng:

Called Euromaxx, the lady boss ask me continue to use, if spoilt, agent will replace :D

But use only a while, the unit super hot, and got burning smell...haizzzz but i dun dare to used till fire come up.

So now gota bring back to their service center to replace. sianz.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Just bought a Philixx HTS from Sweetsox (aka. Euromaxx) last week, hooked up the system on weekend, but found out the little exhaust fan at the back of the unit not moving at all, no suction of hot air. :yamseng:

Called Euromaxx, the lady boss ask me continue to use, if spoilt, agent will replace :D

But use only a while, the unit super hot, and got burning smell...haizzzz but i dun dare to used till fire come up.

So now gota bring back to their service center to replace. sianz.

toa payoh.... hmm.

nowadays 90% of all philips products made in china - a place where QC is lacking...for all companies.

I will never Philixx product ( ALL ). I use to work there as well..

oh dear, care to share why?

i'm aiming the apple juicer and the infra-red pain reliever

just waiting for the oct sale :dunno:

I will never Philixx product ( ALL ). I use to work there as well..

wah liew.... now that you say this, I lagi not gonna buy any Peelips! :dunno:

HTS3105. Call Philixx, gota bring back to Toa Payoh to repair. Scare them give me a re-con unit to replace. Paying new unit price to get a re-con unit. haiz....no more Philixx. Even their service tel suxk, call early morning, leave my contact at voice recorder, until 5pm still no call me. I have to call them again n again, till the service ppl take. and need to wait long long long...

HTS3105. Call Philixx, gota bring back to Toa Payoh to repair. Scare them give me a re-con unit to replace. Paying new unit price to get a re-con unit. haiz....no more Philixx. Even their service tel suxk, call early morning, leave my contact at voice recorder, until 5pm still no call me. I have to call them again n again, till the service ppl take. and need to wait long long long...

a few years back i remember their service centre very good service leh...they follow up on their jobs...time flies.

Update: at 5:20pm, then receive their call. need to carry-in, and wait for 4-7 working days, go collect back again. if ask them collect/deliver, $20 per trip. Poor after-sales service, all $$$. And they only open 9am-6pm, so gota take leave to go else, Sat till 1pm.

NO MORE PHILIXX BRAND! Banned all their products from now on, even their light-bulbs.

NO MORE PHILIXX BRAND! Banned all their products from now on, even their light-bulbs.

haha, well said!

i oso scare of buying their pdt. which is why i rather buy korea pdts than philips pdts nowadays.

I think depend where it made from? if Made in Chixx...avoid :notti:

Cos I also have another Philxxx kettle, Made In Netherland (their main land), 6+ years, so far so good (maybe those old batch got good QC). But sad to said, nowadays most product Made in Chixx. Next time I will paid more attention on the Made in where label. Made in Malxxxxx, Korex still not so bad, of cos Made in Japxx better :deal:

hmm think i better check the 'made-in-???' label when i buy any electrical items

better be safe than sorry

warranty is useless IMHO if i got to take leave and sent it down, take leave again to pick it up :notti: