Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi 小兰...

you so cute !! :notti:

your mandrian so so so 好玩...

still remember ur 满汉全席, 鳕鱼汤... hahaha....

congrat on completion of your reno....

btw your tempered glass coffee table also from furniture club???

very nice...

hee.. yup yup.. the glass coffee table is 1 of the packaged items frm furniture club.. they hv another design.. a square 1.. is nicer.. but a little bit bigger.. so din opt for the nicer square design.. n finally chose tis rectangle 1..

finally almost 90% of Lance's job is done.. ok.. now hv to do some justice for him.. cos i was very upset on their carpentry n etc before.. BUT.. yest they did helped a lot.. n really done a nice job.. my kitchen now really 美美啦.. 靚晒!

昨天真的非常感激他们... 辛苦晒啦:bangwall:

ap20080117104938493du6.jpg

finally almost 90% of Lance's job is done.. ok.. now hv to do some justice for him.. cos i was very upset on their carpentry n etc before.. BUT.. yest they did helped a lot.. n really done a nice job.. my kitchen now really 美美啦.. 靚晒!

昨天真的非常感激他们... 辛苦晒啦!!

swee swee sia! :sport-smiley-003:

昨天真的非常感激他们... 辛苦晒啦:sport-smiley-003:

wah this is 3D or actual product? !! :dribble:

xlan,

how did u manage to get the cloth up there??? Its cover the ugly hanger!! Great idea!:dribble: !!

Glad that Lance managed to solve most of your problems... Now can happily move in.. :sport-smiley-003:

hee.. apple jie.. tis is real! in my place! actual product.. i shot tis yest nite after the carpenters left.. n u guess wat.. tis is a cheap solution to hide the ugly HDB retractable laundry bar.. cost me $49.. but cost the carpenters a whole afternoon to do up for me.. wahahahahaa... tats y felt a little bad for them.. :P

xlan,

how did u manage to get the cloth up there??? Its cover the ugly hanger!! Great idea!!! :dribble:

Glad that Lance managed to solve most of your problems... Now can happily move in.. :sport-smiley-003:

haha.. ya binzz.. tat is a roller blind frm IKEA.. not full length to the floor thou.. but enuff to cover up most of the ugly sight.. haha.. it is a very naive idea of mine.. to buy a roller blind to install there.. but hv'ing budget issue.. me no more money to customise a roller blind there.. so measure n get the closest length frm IKEA.. but little did i expect the 2 gas pipes at the side.. n hence was not able to hang up initially.. then i came up another naive idea n suggested to Lance.. he can't commit to me at first.. said need to ask the carpenters.. luckily they were kind enough to help.. n so it is up now! i'm so super duper happy abt it yest.. hahahahaha.. !!

oh n my naive idea to "avoid" that 2 gas pipes:

ap20080117104946727pt8.jpg

first looked at it.. i tot shld hv asked them to use white laminates for that 2 wooden block.. but then.. 2nd thought.. it is free work.. they did it out of kindness.. i shldn't be asking for more le.. hehe..

Edited by xlan

昨天真的非常感激他们... 辛苦晒啦!!

Very nice :dribble:

And a very simple, cheap yet elegant solution :sport-smiley-003:

Roller Blind??? Hahaha.. I got a spare roller blind, cos the curtain man measured the length of the aircon window wrongly, made it too big, then i ask them to forget it, dun bother to change the size, i dun want install anymore (anyway, its a FOC item given by the super expensive and lousy workmanship curtain maker :sport-smiley-003: !! :dribble: ).. This product is the most expensive and super being 'chopped' buy for the whole of my reno.. !!

hahaha.. Me copy your idea ok.. If the size just nice then can be copy cat liao.. hahaha... :Pzz:~

Edited by binzz

hahaha.. binzz.. tat place need at least a 150cm.. i bought the blind 160cm wide n it jus hit the gas pipes.. so u guage urself ya.. may b ur hse has diff measurement.. cos u know HDB lousy standard (no standard at all in fact)

YG.. my backplash is black glass :P