Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

newborn baby no eyebrows?? dun worry, apply breastmilk. confirm sure grow n swee swee one, works on eye lash too.

Edited by bluberi

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

huh? aiyah! no1 teached my mama leh.. i still not much eyebrow now.. can i like.. leech on my sis-in-law's breastmilk? jus a little enough to apply on my eyebrow area.. hahaha.. 仲有無得救架?

huh? aiyah! no1 teached my mama leh.. i still not much eyebrow now.. can i like.. leech on my sis-in-law's breastmilk? jus a little enough to apply on my eyebrow area.. hahaha.. 仲有無得救架?

tis method oni applies to newborns... :rofl:

:rofl::~:( Hahahaha......wow can try....Jia you xlan!

But seriously...1st time I heard of this..I oni heard of XO remedy, apply XO wer u wan hair to grow...

Ur newphew very cute! :wub: :wub:

huh? only works on newborn ah.. aiyah.. ok loh.. nvm.. i tell my bro & SIL to apply breastmilk on our little Jerald.. hahaha.. he grows up to be a handsome can liao.. hahaha.. me old old auntie nvm liao.. :~ ... or i steal my bf's cordon blu n apply.. wah.. power ah! hahahahaa.. :rofl:

huh? only works on newborn ah.. aiyah.. ok loh.. nvm.. i tell my bro & SIL to apply breastmilk on our little Jerald.. hahaha.. he grows up to be a handsome can liao.. hahaha.. me old old auntie nvm liao.. :~ ... or i steal my bf's cordon blu n apply.. wah.. power ah! hahahahaa.. :rofl:

haha, ya ya, u tried the cordon blu method la..

hahaa.. when my eyebrows start to grow.. may b got murdered by bf liao.. hahahahaa... jus kidding..

haha.. c the thick-and-standing-hair-but-no-eyebrows-me.. when i was less than 1mth old.. hahaha.. almost hv'ing same hairstyle as grandma! haha!

mejz0.jpg

Edited by xlan

haha.. c the thick-and-standing-hair-but-no-eyebrows-me.. when i was less than 1mth old.. hahaha.. almost hv'ing same hairstyle as grandma! haha!

Wah, so spiky! I like baby's hair when it's all spiky! =) Aiyo... so cute de....

You look so huge then for less than a month old!

The method i heard for getting thicker eyebrows is to shave the eyebrow bare lor.. then let it grow again. i think it should be effective, but i dont dare to try it on my kids. hahah. my mother in law applied Martell on my youngest gal's scalp after we shaved her head botak..but up till now like..dun have much hair still leh..then her hair is very very fine.

actually the hormone that is reponsible for hair (on the head) is the female hormone

and the male hormone for the rest of the body hair

that's why more men have problem with hair loss (on the head) while some women have problems with body hair :D

that's where the myth of chest hair = high sex drive comes from :jawdrop::dunno:

think the baby's skull is 'open' until six months i.e. the bones are not joined together when born so that the baby's head can go through the birth canal

that's why most natural born babies have somewhat cone-shaped head at birth

then our mother will say must make the head round round by 'massaging' the head :dunno:

爱上了侄仔.. 眼仔勁大呀! :(

drinkmilkzl5.jpg

Congrat to ur Bro. :dunno: His BB veri cute. :)

actually the hormone that is reponsible for hair (on the head) is the female hormone

and the male hormone for the rest of the body hair

that's why more men have problem with hair loss (on the head) while some women have problems with body hair :P

that's where the myth of chest hair = high sex drive comes from zz zz

think the baby's skull is 'open' until six months i.e. the bones are not joined together when born so that the baby's head can go through the birth canal

that's why most natural born babies have somewhat cone-shaped head at birth

then our mother will say must make the head round round by 'massaging' the head :jawdrop:

No wonder I got so many chest hair. :dunno::D

u were so chubby then babe! haha now so petite...where has all the baby fats gone.... :D

haha.. linggie.. i hv no idea.. but isn't it better to be petite than so super chubby? :dunno:

You look so huge then for less than a month old!

The method i heard for getting thicker eyebrows is to shave the eyebrow bare lor.. then let it grow again. i think it should be effective, but i dont dare to try it on my kids. hahah. my mother in law applied Martell on my youngest gal's scalp after we shaved her head botak..but up till now like..dun have much hair still leh..then her hair is very very fine.

haha.. Zlia.. yeah! i was a 9lbs baby when born! hahaha... is it consider 巨婴? haha.. my bro's baby now only 7lbs.. they said is the normal avg size of new born.. i hv no experience leh.. :~

oh me will def dare not try to shave bare leh.. already so thin n v hard drawing my brows liao.. if all bare i don't know how to draw liao.. haha.. v weird look.. dare not go to work like tat..

that's where the myth of chest hair = high sex drive comes from :good::lol:

hahahaha... then if any gf/wife out there feels tat not getting "enough" frm their other half.. they jus apply loads of martell on their partners' chest to grow more hair la?! :lol:8|

Congrat to ur Bro. :dancingqueen: His BB veri cute. :D

No wonder I got so many chest hair. 8|:~

thank u cantona.. hahahaa.. then ur wife muz b either v proud of u or she can b v tiring like tat.. but bet both sides parent muz b v happy cos sure 儿孙满堂.. hahahahahahahaa..

Edited by xlan

oh me will def dare not try to shave bare leh.. already so thin n v hard drawing my brows liao.. if all bare i don't know how to draw liao.. haha.. v weird look.. dare not go to work like tat..

i teach u.. use saucer plate, put at ur eyebrow n draw with the eyebrow pencil.. see how liu lingling did it in "i nt stupid 2". :dancingqueen::~

Edited by bluberi