Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kids2

Retractable Laundry System

Hi,

Heard abt the retractable laundry system? Any users among the members?

I'm looking to install the retractable system as i'm not a big fan of the

bamboo holders.

KS Auto System is quoting me S$270 for the model 535. Known of any other sellers

for such laundry system ?

Appreciate your sharing.

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Have u checked the price for replacement parts....like the spring?

The ones i saw at expo fairs or IMM, quite costly.

oh really??? I'm currently using one in my rental apartment.

Almost 3yrs... doesn't seem to have any problem. But i have to say

that i dont really use the system to the fullest. Basically fixed at one

location and then use it to hang the laundry.

Good point.. will take note on that.

Thanks HSH21

You definitely had done your research.

So, has the laundry system been serving well so far?

Cheers, :notti:

So far so good... I use for more than a year...

I read from the paper,,, there is one that come with hot air blower... it is good for raining day... not sure the performance... anyone have it ??

I have a EZ Hi-Dry Laundry System installed for the last 5 years and my puny domestic helper finds it a breeze to use. I chose this system because it is made in Australia unlike Home-Niche or Tame (which are made in China or Taiwan) and the quality, durability and product-finish is much more superior than HN and Tame. As I intend to use this system for a very very long time, I don't mind paying more for an Australian-made product which is proven than those made in Taiwan or China. Also, I have had very good-after sales service and this is highly important since most dealers do a hit-and-run usually after they sell the product to you! if you know what I mean. I've seen their product range and I believe they have what you want. No harm giving them a call just to do some fact-finding, the sales staff are very obliging. I bought mine through Angeline (i think is the boss) 9452 7000 and she gave me a very hefty discount when I mentioned I read about her product in RenoTalk. So just mention you heard about their products from Renotalk, I believe she will also give you big discount. :)

This is the website www.ezziliving.com.sg

I have also installed retractable laundry hanger (bought from another shop) for my recent house reno....really useful & convenient!

grq4_405_uc4it.jpg

qdo8_65c_uc4it.jpg

Edited by mae29

I have also installed retractable laundry hanger (bought from another shop) for my recent house reno....really useful & convenient!

grq4_405_uc4it.jpg

qdo8_65c_uc4it.jpg

looks good~ i only have money to do the manual retractable one, automated one out of budget... haha :lol:

Looks good. May I have the supplier contact. Do PM me the price u bought if not convenient to post. Thanks!

the price is $788 as stated in her signature ;)

Looks good. May I have the supplier contact. Do PM me the price u bought if not convenient to post. Thanks!

looks good~ i only have money to do the manual retractable one, automated one out of budget... haha :lol:

the price is $788 as stated in her signature ;)

Hi, marshmallow

You really have sharp eyes!

Yes, it is $788, from 'Shop 8'....can see details in my blog, or PM me.

Edited by mae29

I am considering either :

http://www.klassicointernational.com.sg/product-category/smart-lift-laundry-clothesline/

or 

http://www.ezziliving.com/shop/manual-products/product/32-ez-hi-dry

It seems that both are similar in operation. One is stainless steel 304, looks a little ugly, while the other is nice and may rust??

Any one used either of these system? Thanks a lot!